Chapter 77

When Lu Taipan got the news, Su Liang had already fallen asleep.

The young Omega has indeed experienced too much today. Whether it was the golden night, the subsequent confrontation with Lu Zhizhao, or even Su Nuan's communication, all kept his spirit in a state of extreme tension. He tossed and turned, tossing and tossing carefully, draining the last trace of energy from the boy's body.

At this time, Su Liang's breath was steady, and he had obviously fallen into a deep sleep. But even when he was asleep, the boy's body still seemed to remember how the Alpha who was in the same room with him "bullied" him before.Su Liang, who usually sleeps motionless and has a particularly stable sleeping position, instinctively curled up her body after falling asleep tonight, and huddled in the corner of the bed, trying to avoid a dangerous person as much as possible

. boy carefully sleeping in the corner with the quilt in his arms was a bit pitiful...and cute.

Lu Taipan took a deep breath, turned his eyes away from Su Liang, and returned to the communicator.

In a way, Bai Nian's death did not surprise him.

Of course, if the Leia medical officer was smart enough, he should follow the route given to him by the Snake Cave and go to the exile honestly without making any small moves. .

If that's the case, although he will experience a rather hard life, his life will not be in danger. After all, there is always an invisible spaceship with poisonous snakes behind him.

If Bai Nian did not commit any act of betrayal, the " Viper" following him will be a strong protector, but if he still unrepentantly tries to contact the "friends" he met on the black market, then these Humans are nothing but ruthless watchers and stalkers.

Obviously, a person who dared to betray in the snake cave would not be able to learn a lesson after being exiled.

After leaving the main star area of ​​the Earth Alliance, Bai Nian changed the route of the aircraft privately, and under the guidance of some special people, he went to the three-way zone full of electronic storms on the outer edge of the star area.

And I don't know whether to say that Bai Nian's luck is good or bad. After he sneaked into the area, a high-intensity electronic storm erupted in that area immediately - Bai Nian's aircraft successfully disappeared for several hours because of this.

When the "Viper" located his aircraft again, Bai Nian had already died in the aircraft in a bizarre way.

"Very typical killing and silence." The

butler gave an analysis conclusion in the headset simply and clearly.

"After trying to get enough information from the illegal personnel contacted by the deportee Bai Nian, Bai Nian will no longer be of any use value to them. As for the worthless personnel, they This method has always been used to eliminate future troubles."

"What did he give?"

Lu Taipan asked suddenly.

The man's gaze stayed on Bai Nian's distorted gray face on the floating screen, his expression a little dignified.

Logically speaking, he shouldn't feel any nervousness - all the data and news that Bai Nian took away were false information that they had prepared in advance.

Even if Bai Nian really chooses to betray, it will not cause any substantial loss to Snake Cave.

But for some reason, when Lu Taipan saw in the report that Bai Nian had ripped open his throat to death, the Snake Cave Master had an intuition that something was out of his control.

The butler quickly gave a monitoring recording.

When this recording was recorded, Bai Nian's aircraft was in the range of an electronic storm, the monitoring equipment was severely damaged, and the sound quality was very poor.

[Zizizizi... that tube of blood... there is no trace of human intervention, and you Snake Cave actually got a... zizi...]

The person who contacted Bai Nian used a small device to cover up the voice. It doesn't sound recognizable at all, and with white noise, the recording sounds extremely harsh.

Lu Taipan listened expressionlessly.

[Tell me his name... Zizi...you will get what you want...]

[Zizi...Yes, I really should thank you, otherwise we will never know, we have been struggling The one I was looking for... Zizi... is now in the snake cave...]

During this conversation, Bai Nian seemed very silent.

Only at the end of the conversation does he seem to liven up somewhat.

Even on such a poor recording, his voice still sounds distorted and neurotic.

[If I give you the information you want, what can I get... No, I don't need a new identity or the wealth you mentioned...]

[Really? You'd better treat him as a research material as you said... I don't want him to live...]

The monitoring audio came to the end soon, and Lu Taipan, who had listened to the entire conversation, had a cold expression on his face and his eyes were already cold to the bone.

The housekeeper also seemed to have noticed Lu Taipan's extremely bad mood, and all the analysis and reports he gave were extremely fast, and he didn't dare to say a word of nonsense like usual.

"The former medical officer Bai Nian used special means to steal Su Liang's blood sample and handed it over to some illegal people. According to speculation, he may have developed malice and prejudice against Master Su Liang at that time, thinking that Master Su Liang did it through He has modified his body in a special way to attract your attention. And he probably sent the blood out to investigate this..."

"I'm sorry, master, according to speculation, the news that Master Su Liang suspected Siga should have been Leaked."

"..."

After a moment of silence, Lu Taipan murmured.

"I should have killed Bai Nian. He shouldn't have walked out of the snake den alive."

It was his extreme conceit that led to the extremely bad situation today.

Lu Taipan thought.

In the darkness, the Lord of the Snake Cave felt that the liquid flowing in his blood vessels was cooling down little by little, as if an ancient evil spirit was invading his soul little by little.

My treasures are about to be coveted by countless people.

Even if all reasonable people know that the so-called Sigma is just an illusory legend, Su Liang is just a very special type of Omega, which fits the characteristics of Siga in some aspects... But Lu Taipan knows very well that those people who regard human life as worthless , Illegal researchers who can conduct brutal human experiments without any psychological burden will never think of this.

Just like what was said in that conversation, Su Liang, who has a special type, is just a very valuable "material" for them to study.

But Lu Taipan actually threw the person he loved the most into such a dangerous situation because of his own mistakes...

Lu Taipan's dark pupils became dizzy for a moment.

The pitch-black "snake" began to squirm slowly under the skin, biting his flesh, and the pheromone disorder that had not occurred for a long time seemed to be about to move again, and the severe pain kept tearing Lu Taipan's nerves. Taipan almost instinctively stretched out his hand towards the Omega at the corner of the bed.

Like an evil dragon with only instinct left, it just wants to wrap its treasure tightly in its thorny tail and hide it under its belly, Lu Taipan also wants to take Su Liang completely... completely as himself Have.

However, the moment he stretched out his hand towards Su Liang, Su Liang turned over unconsciously.

The young man's baggy pajamas slipped off, revealing a tooth mark on his shoulder.

The teeth marks were bitten deeply, and there is still a little scarlet blood left until now.

Lu Taipan's movements suddenly stopped.

He still remembers the scene at that time, at that time he almost lost his mind, biting harder than ever, while the boy completely tensed up under the pain, even his voice was full of crying.

【"Mr. Si...it hurts...forgive me...please forgive me..."】

Su Liang must have been really scared at the time.

But Lu Taipan still vividly recalled his own feelings - what filled his heart at that time was only endless joy and longing.

If he didn't wake up at the last moment, Lu Taipan wouldn't even know what he would do to Su Liang.

Lu Taipan withdraw his hand.

Maybe a susceptibility period.

Maybe it really is pheromone dependence.

Of course, it may also be the pathological possessiveness inherited from his blood in his nature. Lu

Taipan is very clear that he has lost control today.

Tonight, he shouldn't be getting close to Su Liang, otherwise he might hurt Su Liang...

At this moment, Lu Taipan suddenly felt his hand being hugged gently.

"Mr. Si? Is it the onset of pheromone dependence?" The

boy's voice was thick and nasal, and he sounded terribly tired, and he couldn't even pronounce the words clearly.

Lu Taipan looked slightly dazed, and raised his eyes to meet the sleepy Su Liang.

Su Liang seemed to be completely in a half-dream and half-awake state, it could even be said that he wasn't awake at all

. so, he was still very keenly aware of the restless mental power of the man beside him in his dream, and instinctively, he stuck to Lu Taipan's body.

Along with the boy's body temperature, the sweet pheromone penetrated into Lu Taipan's skin little by little .

That gentle "white snake" stretched out ignorantly, wrapping itself around Lu Taipan's spiritual power.

To a certain extent, Lu Taipan's secret conspiracy during this period has indeed succeeded, and Su Liang has unconsciously reached a special tacit understanding with Lu Taipan.

The breath in the air became sweet and warm.

Lu Taipan let out a muffled snort, and gripped the bed sheet under him tightly with his fingers.

His eyes are bright.

Reason kept clamoring, so he had to keep calm.

But... In the end, the older Alpha didn't push Su Liang away, but slowly buried his face into the boy's shoulder.

The two of them hugged tightly, and their bodies were completely attached to each other.

Su Liang was still sleepy, but even so, he was still a little awake because of the series of tiny sparks that Lu Taipan ignited on him.

"Mr. Si, don't...there is...the physical examination tomorrow...you will be scolded..."

"It's okay, you go to bed first."

He heard Lu Taipan's soft and hoarse promise.

Su Liang was indeed a little sleepy.

After Lu Taipan's movements became less extreme, he relaxed his body and fell asleep peacefully in the man's arms.

But Su Liang didn't know that after confirming that his breath was calm, Lu Taipan didn't stop his movements.

When its treasure is coveted by others, the dragon will only do two things - it will show its teeth and venom, and clean up the intruders on the territory fiercely.

At the same time, it will uncontrollably leave more conspicuous and denser marks on its treasures to determine its ownership.

Day 2 -

Snake Cave Medical Center.

Su Liang rubbed her neck, and sat down in front of the medical officer a little dullly. When he sat down, his movements froze for a moment—

aside from the soreness and limpness running through the depths of his body like an electric current, he somehow felt that something was wrong with his thighs.

In fact, it seems the chest is a little... weird too. When I woke up in the morning, I was in a trance, so I didn't notice it, but now I found that when I was wearing a very comfortable top, when I rubbed my chest, it inexplicably caused the slight tingling and itching of those two spots.

"Mr. Medical Officer, I'm here for a routine examination." The

boy's voice was low, he was a little afraid to look up at the medical officer.

He already regretted it very much. He really shouldn't have acted so recklessly yesterday.

After that day of nonsense, the soreness and limpness left deep in the body not only did not slow down after so many days, but became more serious.

When she got up from the bed this morning, Su Liang almost couldn't get out of bed.

Nothing seemed right all over my body, I couldn't make it work everywhere, and the worst part was that today was the scheduled physical examination day.

The older Beta observed Su Liang's movements, frowning slightly.

Sensing the gaze of the medical officer, Su Liang blushed a little.

The atmosphere was a little awkward, and Su Liang was a little ashamed.

After all, the medical officer had repeatedly instructed him and Lu Taipan to only have pheromone treatment, and not to be caught off guard—but Su Liang asked himself, and felt that Lu Taipan's gun would be wiped out soon, except for the last step. It was shiny, and he was almost completely on fire.

Seeing Su Liang fidgeting so restlessly, the medical officer let out a long sigh.

The elder Beta, who was always chattering on weekdays, is now only helpless.

"Take off your clothes and let me check your physical development."

The medical officer didn't 't embarrass Su Liang anymore, he didn't ask too much, but said to Su Liang while applying gel on the probe.

Behind him came the sound of the boy taking off his clothes rustlingly.

After the equipment was ready, the medical officer turned around with the probe in hand.

The next moment, he stood on the spot, his expression unpredictably frozen.

"What's the matter?" Su Liang also noticed the hesitation of the medical officer, and asked involuntarily.

The medical officer finally couldn't hold back anymore.

"... Lord Snake Master is too messy!"

He said very disappointingly.

" He treated you too much."

Su Liang couldn't see it, but the medical officer could see it clearly.

The originally delicate and white back of the slender Omega is covered with fine tooth marks and deep red marks, extending from the spine to the tailbone.

——It is an exclusive mark of a certain man's exceptional strength.