Chapter 86

What can a drowning person do in a flood?

He can't do anything.

The great tide swept over him, engulfed him, threw him to the top of the storm, and pressed him into the deepest and darkest bottom of the water. And there was nothing he could do but go with the flow.

He completely lost control of himself, he didn't know where he was, and he didn't know how long this hot, strong and surging wave would last.

The only thing he can do is to cling to the hard, thick driftwood in the flood.

...

Su Liang cried a lot.

Even when he faced Lu Taipan who lost control of his spirit sea and fell into a state of madness, he was never as helpless and confused as he is now.

He felt as if he had become a handful of honey.

The honey in the silver cup was put on the candle flame, and it was hot and burned into a ball of flowing juice.

The juice was boiled by the tongue of fire, and began to trickle and overflow.

Su Liang didn't know why she became so strange.

He seemed to have fallen into a crazy and charming dream.

Everything is hot, messy, and juicy.

The happiness that should have been felt has become a long and detailed torture at this moment.

He is falling, absorbed and assimilated by the endless abyss. And in the biggest wave, Su Liang suddenly noticed the changes in the depths of his body.

It was a silver cup tossed from the fire.

"

Don't—" The voice of the young man, who was already too dumb, let out a thin and hasty cry in the darkness.

Su Liang's figure suddenly tightened, and his thoughts turned into a mist of white light.

In the arms of the greedy and ferocious monster, his treasure turned into a cloud of squeezed out juice, still trembling non-stop.

"Xiao Liang?!"

Until now, Lu Taipan's voice finally faded from the frenzy and obsession, and turned into panic.

...

for a few hours——

Su Liang was somewhat weakly wrapped in a brand new hospital gown, with a thick isolation blanket that could isolate pheromones on his shoulders, and sat anxiously in the medical room at the same time as a certain Alpha inside.

But even the tightest hospital gown and the most advanced isolation blanket can't hide the traces on the Omega boy's slender neck and wrist... and the aura of another man on his body.

There was a thin restraining sticker on the back of Su Liang's neck, and he was sitting a little far away from Lu Taipan.

His eye sockets were slightly red, and his lips were slightly swollen.

Compared with Su Liang who was in a state of embarrassment, the Lord of the Snake Cave's complexion was unusually... bright. It is indeed like a demon that has already sucked up the energy, the man's eyebrows and eyes are getting darker, his Lips are bright red, and his whole body is full of an almost magical charm. At this very moment, the radiant Alpha looked a little embarrassed.

Although Lu Taipan has been trying his best to control his expression, his eyes always glance at his partner Unconsciously.

There was a rare tension in his eyes.

This is what the medical officer saw when he opened the door. He took a deep breath and struggled to maintain his professional attitude.

"Master Su Liang, Lord Snake... Let's see the result." Medical

Officer Beta said without any ups and downs, but when he glanced at his boss, Lu Taipan, who should be respected, his eyes were very sharp.

the situation?"

Lu Taipan didn't seem to notice the "impoliteness" of the medical officer at all, and all his attention was on the report given by the medical officer.

"Where did Xiaoliang get hurt by me?"

"You should be glad that your previous...behavior didn't cause serious consequences." The medical officer said coldly to the snake master, and then he turned to Su with a completely serious expression. He hated iron but softened his tone.

He sent the results to their personal terminals.

"Although I don't agree with the previous series of behaviors of Lord Snake Lord, judging from the current results, the stimulation during this period has promoted the development of your pouch to some extent. Master Su Liang, congratulations, your The pouch has finally fully grown."

Hearing this, Lu Taipan's pupils constricted suddenly.

But Su Liang was startled, and blinked his eyes. Maybe it's because the medical officer didn't have any joy on his face, and Su Liang also felt a little unreal. He couldn't help but muttered: "Are you saying that I have successfully differentiated? But, I feel... my body It seems, it's still very strange." The

medical officer sighed, he didn't respond to Su Liang immediately, and he didn't bother to turn his head to the Alpha who forcibly suppressed his emotions beside the young man.

As for his special instrument, it can be seen through the glass cover that the instrument is filled with some kind of liquid, and a slender conductive line extends from the other end of the instrument, and the other end of the line is decorated with translucent teeth. Special stickers for things.

"Master Su Liang, please turn around and expose your neck,"

said the medical officer.

Without knowing it, Su Liang followed his instructions, lowered his head, and slightly lowered his collar.

Just as the medical officer was about to reach out and put the patch on the back of the boy's neck, a pair of hands suddenly stretched out beside him.

"I'll come."

The Lord of the Snake Cave lowered his eyes.

As the leader of the entire snake cave, he didn't even dare to meet the eyes of a medical officer at this time, but said a little bluntly.

The medical officer silently rolled his eyes in his heart.

Well, Alpha is Alpha...

The older Beta tried hard to convince herself, pretending that she didn't notice the strong jealousy and possessive desire displayed by Lu Taipan at this moment.

"This is just an instrument patch, and it's just a simulated false tooth." The medical officer said word by word.

"Just stick it on the information gland in the back of the neck?"

Lu Taipan responded flatly.

The medical officer looked at Lu Taipan condemningly, but Lu Taipan did not take back his hand. Fortunately, it was just a patch. In desperation, the medical officer had to let nature take its course and let Lu Taipan take over this small step.

Two simulated small teeth pressed against the back of Su Liang's neck. After the patch was placed securely, the medical officer pressed the switch of the instrument.

"How do you feel, Master Su Liang?"

He asked.

"Fortunately... hiss, it hurts!"

Su Liang seemed a little dazed at first, but just tens of seconds after the instrument was turned on, he let out a low cry of pain.

The medical officer made a decisive decision and stopped the instrument before an older man burst into an abnormal protective desire.

Then did the medical officer pack up the equipment, and said to the two of them seriously:

"This is the small problem we are facing at present. Master Su Liang, your pouch has definitely matured, that's why you appeared like that before... ...a special situation. Although ordinary Omega will not have such a situation under normal circumstances, considering your level and type, the previous situation is very normal, please don't panic because of it."

Su Liang's face was The relief of the medical officer became more and more red.

He was so embarrassed that he couldn't even say a word, but the medical officer didn't care.

"Generally speaking, the development of the brood sac is mature, which means that your information glands are also fully developed. In most cases, the development of the brood sac and the information glands are synchronized. But the experiment I did for you just now is the maturity of the information glands." Test. When you accept the test of simulated marked teeth, you will still feel pain, which means that you are still not fully differentiated... Only the maturity of the information glands is not mature enough, so the pain will be so painful."

Faced with a somewhat astonished expression Su Liang, the medical officer showed a helpless expression.

"It has been recorded before, but it is very rare. It is true that some people's brood sac and information glands do not develop synchronously, but there has never been a situation like yours that has not been able to completely differentiate."

Hearing this, Lu Taipan's expression has changed very dignified.

"Is it because of me? My previous behavior hurt Xiao Liang..."

"Personally, it should be caused by Master Su Liang's special Omega type." The

medical officer lightly stabbed the Snake Cave Master One sentence.

"Master Su Liang's level is too high, just like Alpha, it will be more difficult to differentiate, but some people stimulated his body in advance, which may aggravate the out-of-sync situation between the brood sac and the information gland."

" Now we have a very serious problem to solve: every Omega's pheromones will be completely different after the brood bursa develops. His pheromones will become sweeter for his own paired Alpha, AO The sexual attraction between them will also become stronger." The

medical officer's eyes pointed at the obvious marks on the young man's body.

"... I think you are already aware of this, Snake Lord."

While speaking, the medical officer turned around, took out a dark box from his suitcase and handed it to Lu Taipan.

"So we will need this very much."

Under the signal of the medical officer, Lu Taipan opened the box, and what appeared inside was a brand new, pitch-black metal bite stopper.

"This is an enhanced anti-violence demolition bite stopper." The medical officer stared at the metal object in Lu Taipan's hand very gloomyly, "Originally the equipment department planned to deliver it to you in a few days, but I took it out in advance. Come here." The

Beta medical officer stared at the Lord of the Snake Cave, and spoke very, very severely.

"Master Snake Lord, I sincerely suggest that you don't take off your bite stopper at will. Because Master Su Liang is different from the past, he will become more and more attractive to you, but none of us know, in the If his information glands are not fully mature, if the two of you reach the last step, will it cause damage to his body? As far as the current situation is concerned, your self-control seems to be a little unreliable on him."

Then He looked at Su Liang helplessly again, he sighed deeply, as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he swallowed all the words back in his throat.

"As for Master Su Liang, you... Forget it, anyway, there are some new functions on the bite stopper, you can research it yourself! Anyway, the matter has come to this point, if something unexpected happens to you, I'm really helpless."

Su When Liang and Lu Taipan returned to the "throne", both of them were a little depressed.

The news from the medical officer can be described as mixed.

The bad news, of course, is that Su Liang's informational glands and brood capsules failed to mature together.

And the good news...

Cough cough, the strange reaction that appeared on my body in the equipment room today is not a sickness, but a characteristic of the development of the brood sac. This should be considered good news, right?

Su Liang tried his best to comfort himself in his heart. Only by repeating the words of the medical officer in this way can he maintain a calm attitude to face the changes in his body.

However, this kind of self-persuasion is obviously not very useful.

Especially when I thought that I was completely in a state of trance in the equipment room because of the stimulation, and even attracted the medical officer...

Otherwise, I don't have to wait for the Ning family to punish me, I just pack my luggage and go to the forty-eighth district tonight. It would be better to teach there for ten or twenty years, and then return to Snake Cave.

Su Liang thought self-destructively.

Just when he was so ashamed that he wanted to shrink into a corner and shut himself up, a shadow fell before his eyes.

"Mr. Si...I don't want to talk to you now."

Su Liang murmured.

But after a while, the man still didn't leave.

Su Liang raised her head with a flushed face, and glared at Alpha in front of her angrily.

Although he also knew that his body had changed, and that Lu Taipan had no way to control himself to make what happened in the equipment room today, but Su Liang still felt a little inexplicably angry.

"Don't be angry..."

Lu Taipan carefully observed his partner, and began to apologize in a low voice.

"It's my fault today, I didn't control myself." The

man said hoarsely.

When mentioning the joy in the equipment room in the morning, Alpha's throat rolled , he licked the tips of his teeth uncontrollably, and his eyes darkened a little.

After his words fell, a cold and heavy metal object suddenly appeared in Su Liang's hand.It was the bite stopper that the medical officer had brought in advance today.

"So I will be careful in the future," Lu Taipan lowered his brows and lowered his eyes, and said in a low voice, "Please open the bite stopper. "

"I'll open it? What does this mean?"

Lu Taipan smiled slightly when he saw Su Liang was a little confused.

"During the design, I asked the people in the design department to transfer the control authority of the bite stopper to your hands, so as to avoid some special 'accidents'." After a pause, Lu Taipan added, "I am very happy Fortunately, I did this, because your current pheromone really makes it difficult for me to control myself... "

Speaking of this, the Lord of the Snake Cave looked a little weak and helpless, and he looked almost pitiful.

"I'm afraid that I will do something to force you."

Lu Taipan said.

"I really, really long for you "

Under Lu Taipan's explanation, even though he always felt that something was wrong, Su Liang still obeyed Alpha's command, and he opened the fixed buckle of the bite stopper. Lu Taipan was much taller than Su Liang, so the man obediently bent down slightly in front of Su Liang, so that the young man could put on the bite stopper for him.

It seems more and more strange.

When doing it, Su Liang couldn't help thinking.

However, for couples in ordinary families, when the husband leaves home, he will ask his little wife to wear a tie for him with a calm face. It seems reasonable to think so.

Su Liang thought so at first.

But at the moment when The metal fixture was tightly closed, Su Liang suddenly heard the hoarse whisper of the older man.

"That's great, from today onwards, I'll be in your charge."

Lu Taipan took Su Liang's hand, and through the bite stopper, he Vainly kissed the back of the boy's hand.

The man's tone was full of joy.

And Su Liang...Su Liang knew that she was not up to the mark again.Because just looking at Lu Taipan like this, he felt that his heartbeat was completely out of control.