Chapter 55

If Lu Taipan's analysis can be regarded as a means of pursuing people, then the means of men's pursuit can only be described as extremely clumsy, not even as good as the little wild flower he brought to Su Liang before.

But Su Liang was defeated by such means.

The boy opened his eyes and listened to Lu Taipan's feelings in a daze. After a while, his lips parted and closed, but his voice was completely stuck in his throat and could not be transmitted to the outside world at all

. Lu Taipan said was too straightforward, it was like a too hot flame, flocking towards Su Liang. Something that had been entrenched in the depths of Su Liang's heart began to melt uncontrollably, which made Su Liang feel flustered and frightened.

Lu Taipan said that he became very strange, and Su Liang felt that he was the same.

Flustered, helpless, and wonderful sour-sweet emotions kept popping small bubbles from the depths of her body. A certain emotion began to churn and boil in his heart, but Su Liang felt a little fear because of it.

This feeling of being completely out of control was so foreign and so strange.

Su Liang lowered her eyes involuntarily, avoiding the other party's focused gaze

. deal with Lu Taipan at this time.

In Su Liang's silence, Lu Taipan's eyes dimmed for a moment.

As if aware of the awkward atmosphere between the two, the snake master's communicator rang, presumably there was something he needed to deal with.

Lu Taipan looked down at the young man in front of him who was clearly in a panic, and a bitter smile suddenly appeared on his lips.

He sighed, and then calmed down his emotions, but in a short moment, Lu Taipan once again returned to the extremely calm, steady, powerful snake cave master who was not moved by any external objects.

He stood up "I should go .

" He whispered to Su Liang, "I'm sorry, I didn't say these words to force you to make a choice, I just..."

"I just lost control."

I just like you very much.

These words flashed through the heart of the older man, bringing sweetness and bitterness that was hard to ignore.

Lu Taipan was a little annoying, he started to become stupid and reckless again today, knowing what Su Liang had suffered because of Lu Zhizhao, but he still uncontrollably passed the same pressure to the other party.

He should have avoided such a thing from happening at all.

"Please don't pay attention to what I said before."

After speaking, Lu Taipan planned to leave immediately

. This moment, he felt his hand was touched, and it was Su Liang who hooked his cuff.

"Su Liang?"

He was startled.

Immediately afterwards, Lu Taipan felt a familiar gentle spiritual force approaching him cautiously.

In the air, there is a subtle sweet breath.

Lu Taipan's body froze completely, and he looked towards Su Liang nervously

. hand vainly hooking Lu Taipan's sleeve, not daring to look up at Lu Taipan at all.

However, his neck exposed outside the collar, as well as his ears, were already pink at this time.

"I am your personal spiritual conditioner, and I am obliged to stabilize your mental strength in time when you are mentally unstable, and, well, I should calm your emotions..."

It was almost like saying it to myself , Su Liang muttered a long series of words in one breath.

And with his murmur, the warm, soft, and sweet "White Snake" slowly awakened from his body, it slowly swam towards Alpha, and then, bit by bit, wrapped around the tense Snake Cave Master.

Almost at the same time it touched Lu Taipan, the slightly restless "Black Snakes" rushed out all at once, and rushed towards Su Liang's spiritual power greedily and impetuously.

"Hmm..."

Su Liang groaned.

But Lu Taipan's eyes are very dark, but his pupils are unusually bright. He suddenly squeezed Su Liang's hand with his backhand, but under the utmost restraint, he did not make any other movements.

In the quiet lounge, the man held hands with the young man silently, keeping an arm's distance between the two, but their fingers were tightly clasped.

The "Black Snake" with its teeth and claws and the docile "White Snake" have fallen into a close entanglement, blending with each other, alternating with each other...

The

entanglement of spiritual power and spiritual power did not last long. comb.

However, when Su Liang let go of his hand, the boy's face was already blushing almost to the point of bleeding.

"If you still feel uncomfortable, please tell me."

According to the rules and procedures, Su Liang said dryly.

"I don't have any discomfort on my body." Then he heard Lu Taipan's voice.

The next moment, the man suddenly bent down, and he leaned in front of Su Liang so that Su Liang could see himself clearly.

There are two shimmering lights in the pupils of the man's eyes, which is a beast-like light. A greedy beast that hasn't eaten at all should have eyes like Lu Taipan's. The pheromones on his body can also prove his hunger and thirst, and every Scent lingering around Su Liang's side reveals Alpha's natural desire and restlessness.

This should make people feel fear and alert, after all, the unsatisfied double S-level Alpha is definitely the most dangerous existence.

However, at the same time, the man also showed another special aura that was very different from wildness - extreme restraint and self-restraint, which dissipated a lot of that terrifying feeling.

At least, it was difficult for Su Liang to be wary of Lu Taipan at this moment.

He could only feel disturbed and overwhelmed.

"However, my heart beats very fast now."

Then, Su Liang heard Lu Taipan's words, and said to him very seriously

. happy now."

"Mr. Si, please don't say such things again."

Su Liang blushed and protested in embarrassment overwhelmed.

He spoke very quietly and weakly.

"Okay."

Lu Taipan said sincerely, but he didn't stay away from the boy.

The distance between the two of them is very close.

Su Liang's eyelashes fluttered lightly, and she was so flustered that she wanted to run away immediately, but her body seemed to have lost control, and she could only sit stiffly on the spot, unable to move.

Too close...

he thought.

It was as close as if Su Liang's lips could touch Lu Taipan's if he raised his face slightly At

this distance, he could even feel the slight heat coming from another person, and the awesome-inspiring and icy body of the Snake Cave Master was also extremely hot as if he had been caught in a high fever.

The rich and sweet aroma was intertwined with the originally cold and moist incense, and this aroma made Su Liang feel dizzy.

Unconsciously, he found that the distance between himself and Lu Taipan was getting closer, and

then—"Dididi..."

The buzzing of the communicator instantly melted the ambiguous atmosphere like thick cream.

Su Liang bit her lip, suddenly became sober, and stepped back in an instant.

But Lu Taipan kept his original posture, and was stiff on the spot for a short moment, then he straightened up, pressed down the communicator silently with a sullen face.

"Sorry." He said to Su Liang.

"No, it's okay..."

Su Liang replied with wandering eyes.

In the next second, the communicator rang again, and at the same time, the butler in the headset made an extremely weak and humble voice.

"I didn't mean to disturb, but, master, there is something here that I really need you to take a look at."

If artificial intelligence can also have tears, the current housekeeper is probably already crying.

Lu Taipan took a deep breath, and took off the headset in a gloomy manner.

"We just took over the spaceship, and there are indeed many things...Mr. Si, why don't you go to work first?"

Su Liang said in a panic.

He watched the livid-faced man leave the lounge.

However, he sat in the room covering his face for a long time, and the heat on his face never faded away.