Chapter 20

Su Liang gasped in pain in the nightmare.

In the dream, he became a traveler who had trekked for an unknown amount of time in the barren desert.

Every inch of his skin, every blood vessel was almost burned to ashes by thirst and high heat .

He was in such pain that it was even difficult to breathe.

In the scorching hell where the spirit is about to collapse, the only thing that can keep him going is the faint, thin as gossamer fragrance in the air.

Wet, cold, Like ice and snow, the fine incense lingered around him, becoming the last comfort in the high fever.

Su Liang greedily pursued that faint breath.

The hungry, desperate desert traveler desperately needs a handful of ice and snow to dissipate the burning flames inside his body.

In reality, Lu Taipan stood expressionlessly in the lobby of the medical department.

This is a huge white room, with blue and bright lights illuminating every corner. The entire Earth Alliance, and even the most cutting-edge medical equipment owned by the entire Galactic civilization is here.

However, surrounded by so many medical equipment, Su Liang was still lying in pain in the medical cabin, trembling helplessly .

The young and slender boy looked even worse now than before. His lips were red, his breath was hot, and his hair had already been soaked in cold sweat. Strands of jet-black hair stuck to his cheeks and forehead messily, setting off the It made his skin paler.

"What's going on here?"

Lu Taipan frowned and looked at the screen outside the medical cabin, the constantly beating numbers on it were shocking.

"Our antidote has not had the desired effect." The

butler's voice came from the mouth of a medical robot.

"We are still analyzing Young Master Su Liang's blood sample. The specific components have not been fully analyzed, but we can be sure that the inducer in the medicine for you seriously interferes with the effectiveness of the antidote. At present, it can be preliminarily determined that he is in a false state. During the pheromone hyperactivity period, this situation is somewhat similar to an Omega sending..."

"Tell me the solution."

Lu Taipan interrupted the housekeeper.

"He needs you to give him a certain dose of pheromone to neutralize the effect of the inducer." The medical robot said word by word, "Otherwise, Master Su Liang will be in the current state forever. His cardiopulmonary function and information glands are under great pressure. But the current contradiction is that if I collect pheromones outside your body and inject them into Master Su Liang's body, it will still be quite dangerous for him. After all, the master The situation is special..." I

have To say that even though Ning Tangsheng's plan is low-level and vicious, it is very effective.

Because the pheromone issue involving Lu Taipan has always been difficult.

Known as the "monster" of the double S-class Alpha, the pheromones in Lu Taipan's body are completely different from the pheromones secreted by normal Alphas. After in vitro purification, his pheromone can

even directly corrode the probes of metal instruments.

be said that his pheromone, like his spiritual power, is equivalent to a dangerous product for creatures on the earth.

This is why Lu Taipan's body is always inlaid with metal ridges - he must inject inhibitors and nerve blockers into his body 24 hours a day , and cooperate with high-level self-isolation devices, so that other creatures can Safe to approach him alive.

For so many years, no one has ever known the taste of Lu Taipan's pheromone.

Because there is simply no one who can withstand contact of that intensity.

"Injecting pheromone directly into the blood itself is a strong stimulus to the recipient, and the owner's pheromone is special. According to the existing experimental data, we can basically conclude that if this method is adopted, Master Su Liang It will produce a severe immune reaction. After all, he is only a Beta, and the pheromones produced now are also produced under the action of drugs. It is impossible for him to produce O-type pheromones to neutralize Alpha pheromones like ordinary Omega treats Alphas. Toxicity."

The vocal system of the medical robot is far less rich than that of the bionic human, but the other party's gentle emphasis still reveals a faint worry.

Lu Taipan's expression froze slightly.

He suddenly stretched out his hand and opened the arc shield of the medical cabin.

The sweet and greasy aroma gushed out, and the man's fingertips lightly touched the back of Su Liang's neck.

Beneath the scoring skin, the information glands swelled, emitting pseudopheromones.

"So, what if it is absorbed through the glands?"

Lu Taipan asked suddenly.

"Huh?" The

medical robot got stuck briefly.

Even the housekeeper took a while to fully understand Lu Taipan's proposal.

Injecting liquid pheromones into the glands of the other party by marking the teeth, allowing the latter to absorb pheromones through the glands, is the most natural and original way of releasing pheromones for thousands of years between AO and AO. Indeed, this is much safer and gentler than injecting pheromones directly into the blood. But in the same way, this method also indicates an extremely private, extremely...relationship for the parties involved.

Considering the man's behavior in the past, the housekeeper never expected that one day a person like Lu Taipan would calmly propose to use such the most primitive way to release pheromones to appease others.

The last time the housekeeper felt his information flow was messy, he still knew that the tattoo with special meaning on Lu Taipan's back had been seen by others.

"It is indeed much safer for Master Su Liang to release pheromones in that traditional way, but it is still not feasible." If the medical robot also has expressions, the butler will probably have a bitter face by now, "You need to remove all the pheromones on your body." device, so that it is possible to completely release the pheromone. However, considering your physical condition, the owner, the risk of doing so is too great. After all, your body data is not very good-looking now, and those medicines are also It will work for you—"

"Confirm my disorder value and mental stability." Lu Taipan interrupted the housekeeper again.

"I really don't recommend you to do this, my dear master. After all, you... eh? The current status of these two values ​​of yours seems to be very good?" The

butler repeatedly checked the almost perfect values ​​several times in surprise. .

All of Lu Taipan's physical data showed that the vicious potion had already taken effect on him, and he even showed some slight susceptibility reactions. According to previous data deduction, the owner of the Snake Cave should have started to work because of the serious physical burden. become mentally unstable. But now, except for Lu Taipan's slightly hyperactive body, his mental and pheromone states are surprisingly perfect.

"Okay, then we will adopt the second plan, and use the original method to treat Master Su Liang with pheromones." The

housekeeper said dryly.

After confirming his physical condition, along with the input of the password, all the inhibitors and isolation agents built into the metal ridge were discharged. Lu Taipan took a deep breath, he could clearly feel that his cold body was waking up little by little after being numb under the suppression program for many years.

It was as if a monster opened its eyes little by little in the abyss.

As the body temperature continued to rise, the fiery pheromone of the double S-class Alpha, which no one could bear, began to spread in the pure white hall.

Lu Taipan looked towards the treatment cabin.

Just like Su Liang could easily adapt to Lu Taipan's frightening overflowing mental power, at this moment Su Liang did not feel any discomfort due to the gradually thickening pheromone in the air.

In fact, when the dangerous pheromone spread, Su Liang even acted... very comfortable.

"Hmm.. ." The

young Beta snorted softly, as if calling someone.

The slight spasms in the body gradually subsided.

His breathing was still heavy, but he didn't have the urgency of being out of breath like before.

The frown that had been tightly furrowed seemed to slowly relax.

Lu Taipan took into account all the reactions of the boy not far away, and Breathed a sigh of relief imperceptibly.

"Execute the mandatory control plan, the object of execution, me."

Lu Taipan lowered his eyes, and instead of approaching Su Liang immediately, he whispered coldly.

"The control intensity is adjusted to A. Once I lose control, the priority protection object is Su Liang."

He continued.

Accompanied by his voice, several high-strength alloy steel cables glowing with a faint blue light hung down from the ceiling like living pythons. The steel cable pierced Lu Taipan's neck and back one after another, and the sharp steel claws at the end swiveled and locked on his metal spine.

At the moment when the alloy steel cable locked onto Lu Taipan, the gloomy man's eyebrows jumped slightly, and the feeling that even his nerves were controlled was quite bad, which made his face pale, and a short muffled groan came out of his throat.

But his expression still didn't change much.

Immediately afterwards, Lu Taipan stretched his arms behind him, and several suspension arms quietly protruded out, firmly fastening the strong magnetic buckle and alloy shackles on his forearm and wrist. a federal heavy prisoner.

In case Lu Taipan fell into a state of complete frenzy due to some unknown reasons when releasing the pheromone, then these measures are the initial line of defense to protect other people in the "snake cave" from surviving

. The confinement equipment was in place, Lu Taipan came to Su Liang's side step by step.

Lu Taipan nodded slightly.

The next moment, the suspension arm automatically protruded and stretched towards the back of his head.

The complicated unlocking procedure lasted for more than ten seconds,

"click—"

finally, there was a crisp metallic sound, followed by the sound of the bite stopper mask falling off.

An unusually handsome, yet extraordinary gloomy face was revealed. It was a face that few people had seen with their own eyes, and it was enough to scare many ignorant children to tears. However, when Lu Taipan looked down at the medical bed, there was a gentleness in his eyes that he didn't even realize.

Without the isolation of the mask.

There is no control of the shackles.

There is no suppression of long-acting inhibitors.

Everything around becomes so intense and exciting.

The artificially imitated pheromone became extremely strong, almost disgusting, but at the same time, under such a disgusting smell, the green and fruity aroma that made Lu Taipan want to move seemed to become a little clearer.

Lu Taipan is like a wild animal looking for prey, its nose flaps and closes.

Something very primal in the Alpha was starting to rekindle in his body.

The tall man slowly bent over, getting closer and closer to the slender boy in the medical cabin.

His two canines stick out slowly like a vampire in ancient legends.

"Tick tock." The

Transparent, liquid pheromone fell from the sharp fangs and landed on Su Liang's cheek.

At this moment, even the strong artificial imitation pheromone suddenly disappeared, and what filled the air was Lu Taipan's brutal and fierce pheromone that belonged to him alone

. ..huh..."

Surrounded by the abnormally strong Alpha pheromone, Su Liang, who was in a coma, breathed rapidly, as if he had instinctively sensed that special danger, and he who had already relaxed was struggling weakly in his dream Get up, as if wanting to get away from something that is approaching.

Something is not quite right.

To be captured by...

No, it is going to be swallowed.

It's like everyone has an instinctive fear when facing a predator.

Su Liang, who was much more comfortable because of the pheromones of the double S-level Alpha, couldn't help but want to escape at this time.

But, that's useless.

There is no escape.

It is also impossible to be allowed to escape.

The mechanical arms quietly stretched out from both sides of the medical cabin, turned the limp and struggling young Beta over, and firmly fixed it on the bed.

Lu Taipan's eyes became very dark.

At this moment, there was even an inhuman, terrifying aura emanating from him.

He approached the boy restrainedly, and carefully searched for the information glands on the back of Su Liang's neck with his teeth.

He did this action quite unfamiliar.

Even though he is a double S-level Alpha, in his life, there has never been any Omega that can get so close like Su Liang is now.

No one has ever been able to be approached by him in such a way.

The drug specially developed by the Ning family once again exerted the effect that the designer wanted to achieve

. Taipan felt that his heartbeat began to lose its rhythm, and his nerves were very tense and excited.

This feeling is very strange to Lu Taipan.

Rather than saying "out of control", it's better to say...

what is it?

The calm, always machine-like Lu Taipan has lost the time to think about these things.

Because his instinct was far faster than his rationality, before He had time to react, he found that he had found the information gland that should not have appeared on Su Liang.

Lu Taipan pierced the back of Su Liang's neck with rare clumsiness in his life, and released some pheromones into it.