Chapter 81

Inside the living base -

in the survivor's medical room, with the help of the medical officer, Su Liang removed the probe of the instrument used to measure mental strength from the back of the neck of the Omega in front of him.

"The value is 78... basically stable..."

Su Liang looked down at the stable value of mental power belonging to the Omega in front of him on the screen, relaxed his expression, and smiled.

"It's going well,"

he concluded.

Although the mental state of the survivors is still in the "basically stable" range and there is a lot of room for improvement, compared with when they were rescued before, the state of the Omega in front of them has been greatly improved. value is really good. I thought it would be good if it can be maintained at around 60."

The medical officer on the side poked his head over to take a look at the results from the instrument, with a relieved smile on his face.

"I've said it all, I think I've gotten better recently."

"Yeah, medical officer, you've been worrying all the time before, why don't you have so much confidence in yourself.

" , combining and so on, I feel so comfortable..."

Hearing the medical officer's emotion, the Omega survivors also smiled and came over and chatted.

The medical officer in front of him had worked with Su Liang on the spaceship before, and the Omegas also established a very special trust relationship with Su Liang during that time , and now they meet again in the living base, and the atmosphere can be described as amazing. Have a good time.

"I have to say, Su Liang, you are really powerful. I heard that you just differentiated into an Omega not long ago." The test result was good this time, and the medical officer's tone was much more relaxed when chatting with Su Liang , "But, II have been observing for a long time, and your effect on other people's spiritual teasing is really excellent, and you are almost catching up with senior therapists, you are really talented in this area." The

medical officer couldn't help but sigh with emotion.

"As expected of Lord Snake Master's personal spiritual conditioner..."

"The equipment in the Snake Cave is very advanced and has played a very good auxiliary role, and the guidance you gave me is also very detailed, as long as I follow it."

Su Liang was almost ashamed to be praised, he blushed and explained in a low voice.

He really didn't have the face to explain, when he was with Lu Taipan, he was dizzy the whole time, and there was no way to train his mental power at all!

While talking, Su Liang raised his hand to caress behind him, intending to remove the instrument probe stuck to his body. But as soon as he raised his hand, there was a sudden soreness in the depths of his body , which made the boy's movements freeze for a moment.

"Hmm—"

The soreness brought about by the development of a new organ was too stimulating, Su Liang subconsciously snorted.

"Asu? Are you okay?!"

Omega, who had just received the treatment, immediately noticed Su Liang's strangeness, and quickly moved up to support Su Liang.

"Did you get twisted somewhere because you were too tired?"

At the same moment, the medical officer also looked towards Su Liang , he asked worriedly, and before Su Liang declined, he raised his hand to help Su Liang take the instrument port. The moment the neckline was pulled open, Su Liang was densely packed from the nape of the neck to the shoulders, clearly revealing the imprint of a certain man's strong and exclusive lust, which was immediately exposed in front of everyone.

The smile on Su Liang's face froze.

"Oops..."

He heard an Omega gasp.

"Sorry."

Su Liang shuddered and quickly regained consciousness, ignoring the strange feeling deep in her body, straightened up in a hurry, and rearranged her collar. He was very worried that the marks left by his Alpha on his body would irritate the Omega around him.

But in the next second, he heard the female Omega beside him express emotion in a particularly sophisticated and affirmative tone.

"...Your Alpha's marked teeth are really good. The teeth marks are deep and regular. The teeth marks left are long-lasting and harmless. You can tell by looking at the mouth of the teeth. It is a good Alpha."

Su Liang: "Ah ?"

Su Liang couldn't help being stunned by Omega's completely unexpected reaction.

The Omega who spoke seemed to see his astonishment, and couldn't help grinning while covering his mouth.

"What's the matter? Although I was taken to such a ghost place because of bad luck, my sister and I have slept with many Alphas before..." The

old Omega flirtatiously winked at Su Liang .

What Su Liang didn't expect was that after hearing the woman's words, other Omega survivors in the treatment room also came forward to discuss enthusiastically.

"That Alpha of yours is supposed to be that snake, the snake team?"

Someone was asking,

"What snake team, it is the snake master, the snake master Lu Taipan, thanks to him he rescued us all, I remember it very well, On the spaceship at that time, he was so powerful that he could smash all the mechs of those beasts with one punch!

" Snake Lord. Oh, don't tell me. I saw that the Snake Lord looks really good on StarNet, and he's not as fierce as he was on the spaceship. Besides, that kind of Alpha can be seen at a glance, with a good waist."

Speaking of In the last sentence, several Omegas who were most familiar with Su Liang and who had recovered better laughed happily.

But all smiles, after the joke was over, someone stared at Su Liang thoughtfully for a while, then quietly hooked Su Liang's sleeves, leaned close to Su Liang's ear, and carefully instructed him.

"Your partner looks a little too strong, and he is a big shot... You have to be careful. That Alpha can tell at a glance that the ability to save seeds is very strong. You are young, so you can wait a little longer, but don't be inexplicable.. ...it was taken advantage of by others!"

...

If Su Liang didn't have the experience of the previous life, and just stayed in the first sector from the beginning to the end, he would probably feel that these survivors Omega are a bit out of bounds,and they can even talk about this kind of topic out for discussion.You know, in a place like the first star sector, even among Omega who are very familiar with each other, it may be difficult to make such straightforward jokes and exhortations to each other. However, Su Liang now knows very well that these survivors have experienced too much, and they don't understand the so-called "marginal sense" or "privacy" at all.

Behind each of their teasing and joking with Su Liang, there is the most pure and straightforward concern.

...It is this concern that occasionally makes Su Liang a little bit overwhelmed.

When several Omega had already started chatting about Alpha's ability in a certain aspect, Su Liang wanted to run away, the young man's face was burning up, and he didn't dare to answer at all. But on the other hand, while Su Liang was blushing, she was slowly letting go of her heart - being able to gather together and discuss Alpha so frankly can also show from another aspect that the Omega's mental state has stabilized Come down, even though physically they are still sensitive to Alpha's pheromone, but psychologically, they are no longer so confused and frightened.

This is the best news for Su Liang.

After chatting happily with the Omega for a while, Su Liang's communicator lit up.

Su Liang opened it and found that the communication partner was Xue Yinhuan.

[Xiao Liang, take care of the boss! Save us single dogs, not everyone can withstand this level of showing off—] But before

Su Liang finished reading this message, it was displayed as "The system automatically withdraws", and then the message was deleted from his communicator. disappeared.

Su Liang was a little confused and sent a question mark back.

But this time, Xue Yinhuan did not reply to the message as quickly as usual. On the contrary, a pop-up window that Su Liang had never seen before popped up from the communication terminal: [The correspondent is in the mission period, and the daily communication has been temporarily blocked. —— Fro system]

Before, Xue Yinhuan took time to chat with Su Liang when he was doing ordinary tasks, but now that he was suddenly blocked, Su Liang became more and more confused.Before he could figure out what was going on, a message from Lu Taipan flashed on his communicator.

Su Liang's fingers froze, and he looked around quickly. The Omega had already discussed the level of children after Su Liang enthusiastically, and didn't pay attention to him. He bit his lip and clicked on the message.

What appeared on Su Liang's screen was the research report submitted by the equipment department to the snake owner. It showed that the fixing device of the bite stopper for the snake owner had been strengthened. Under normal circumstances, the bite stopper would not be easily disassembled. , in addition to this, the fixed device also adds additional functions such as "transfer of control rights" and "unlocking triggered by specific words".

Of course, the last function was emphatically circled by the Lord of the Snake Cave.

[I will be in your charge from now on. ]

With a few simple words, Su Liang felt as if he could see the man whispering to him with deep Eyebrows and a slightly hoarse tone.

Certain images suddenly flashed through Su Liang's mind.

The boy's face was flushed, and he turned off the communicator very quickly.

But even so, the already beating heart still didn't calm down in time.

Damn. ..

I always feel that Mr. Si has become completely different from before.

And he himself seemed to have become very strange.

Su Liang thought angrily.

The heart is uncontrollable, distracted.

The mental treatment and examination went well, and after confirming that everyone was in good condition, Su Liang was also escaped by the medical officer, preparing to leave the living base

. been a day that ended well.

However. Just as he followed the medical officer through a long and narrow corridor, he suddenly stopped in his tracks.

"Did you hear that?"

he asked.

The medical officer looked at Su Liang in a daze : "What did you hear?"

Su Liang: "Someone...is screaming."

"Screaming?"

medical officer raised his eyebrows, then he blinked and turned his head to the other end of the corridor.

"Ah, it's 'Nameless'."

He pointed to the room at the other end of the corridor.

"'No Name'? Wait, it's her?"

Su Liang also reacted.

Among the survivors rescued from District 48, the girl named "No Name" is the most special one. She was supposed to be a high-level Omega, but her glands were poached.She was almost destroyed, but probably because her glands were related to a certain dignitary, the little supervisor of the "farm" used it as a means of saving her life and secretly hid her in the survival cabin and survived. " operation, he was brought back by Snake Cave.

"But 'Nameless' was forced to sleep for too long, and she suffered a terrible thing before, and her mental sea was completely broken. If you let her continue to sleep, she may never wake up again. So we will stimulate her regularly. brain, forcing her to wake up for a short time. However, after being awakened, she will not have any sanity, but will show a side of crazy collapse due to the extreme pain accumulated in her consciousness." The

medical officer said bitterly.

"Today is the day of 'treatment', and all you may hear is her scream."

The medical officer didn't actually hear anything, but he also knew that an Omega with sharp mental power like Su Liang would be more sensitive than him , and it was possible to hear the girl's screams through such a thick soundproof door.

"Is that so..."

Su Liang's face was also very heavy.

For a moment, he even felt guilty.

In those mysterious legends, Siga's spiritual power is so powerful that he can heal all people who have a nervous breakdown.And he, who is suspected of being a Siga, is at most helping an ordinary Omega recover a little energy and spirit, but he is completely powerless against the "nameless" who has suffered even more cruel treatment. He

sighed deeply.

moment, a sudden siren sounded, and in the astonished sight of Su Liang and the medical officer, the door of the ward where "Nameless" was placed was opened, and someone rushed out in a hurry.

"Hurry up, hurry up, do you want some more people to come? Where's the pharmacist? Where's the nursing staff? Medical officer...anyone can come, something went wrong!

" Li Qing, one hand pressed the headset and shouted anxiously, but the other hand was dripping with blood, and a piece of his palm was suddenly missing, as if a piece of flesh had been bitten off by something.

The gushing blood almost completely stained the hem of his medical officer's white robe.

And as the metal door opened, the screams became extremely clear.

What kind of scream was that—the voice was completely out of tune, full of intense fear and despair, that kind of extreme collapsed emotion was wrapped in the sound, even if you just listened to it, you would tremble involuntarily.

Behind the metal door was a heavy hospital bed, several people gathered on that hospital bed in fear, stretching out their hands and trying to hold down the person on the bed.

After leaving the life support cabin, the girl named "Nameless" looked more and more shriveled and thin. She has never had a normal life, she is really just a small skeleton. Even Su Liang, who is slender, might be considered a strong man in front of that girl. However, such a scrawny girl burst out With amazing strength that ordinary people could hardly imagine.She kept bouncing on the bed, and the soft restraint belt that was originally designed to protect her from harm had long since burst, and now it was only due to the suppression of the nurse and the medical officer that she was barely fixed on the bed .

But even so, she still struggled very hard. So many people rushed up, but they still couldn't completely control her.

Several people's hands were even soaked in blood, bitten like wild beasts by the girl in frenzy

. you're safe, kid, you're safe—"

"It's over, wake up."

"It's okay..."

In the screams that were so sharp that even the eardrums hurt, There were nurses mixed in And the medical officer distressedly appease.

However, it is of no use to the girl whose spirit sea has already completely collapsed.

The scene in the ward at this moment was hell.

Without any hesitation, Su Liang and the medical officer also rushed forward.

The ward was filled with the smell of blood, and the girl was bleeding from her eyes and mouth.

"Where's the sedative?" The

medical officer was ready to inject the girl with a sedative as soon as he rushed in.

"It's been used up! But it's useless! The tranquilizer has no effect on her at all—"

But this is the reply he got.

Colleagues have already covered their faces with sweat, tears and blood, looking in a panic.

"Damn it!" The

medical officer cursed angrily, rolled up his sleeves, and planned to hold down the girl with his own body just like his companions.

However, at this moment, the girl's skinny body was lubricated by the blood, and rushed out of the shackles of the human arms-

time seemed to be slowed down suddenly. Su Liang stood in the ward and looked at the girl.

There was no light in the girl's eyes, only endless fear and pain. She was completely unable to tell who she was, and she didn't know where she was. To her, waking up is an endless hell, and she just wants to escape from "hell" immediately.

She slammed into the metal wall of the ward.

...

"Don't—"

Everything happened very quickly.

Afterwards, even Su Liang himself could no longer recall what happened at that moment.

He only knew that the moment he saw the girl hit the wall, he involuntarily revealed his mental strength.

Just like Treating those Omega survivors before, he instinctively used his spiritual power to appease—of course, if the situation was not so urgent, if everything was just a normal discussion of treatment methods, his behavior would probably only He was stopped with a wry

It doesn't make any sense to use mental power to appease a person who doesn't even have basic sanity and whose spiritual sea is completely broken.

It's even just wasting the spiritual power of the spiritual conditioner himself. However, at that moment, when Su Liang's mental power reached out to the girl, the girl's frenzied

movements stopped instantly.

" opened its eyes.

The girl stood blankly in front of the metal wall.

Everyone in the ward was breathing heavily, and everyone looked at the girl fearfully.

Su Liang's eyes gradually became pitch black, and his pupils dilated so much that it seemed that no light could be reflected in the pupils.

The white "snake" hovered over a piece of shattered mental fragments, and it used its own body to tightly wrap those sharp fragments, preventing them from continuing to cause harm to the girl's soul.

"Master Su Liang..."

"What happened..."

Someone was calling his name, someone was screaming, and there were the footsteps of nurses and doctors who came to help...

But those voices seemed to come from afar. Came from beyond the water.

At this moment, in the spiritual world, there are only Su Liang and that painful girl.

The girl slowly turned her head to look at Su Liang.

Tears slowly fell down the girl's withered cheeks, and her lips were parted.

【help me. 】

【I'm so... scared...】

In the next second, the girl's figure flickered and she fell straight to the ground.

At the same moment, countless chaotic images rushed towards Su Liang's consciousness like meteors through the connection of spiritual force.

Su Liang groaned, and immediately, like that girl, his eyes darkened and he passed out.

...

fragments.

Sharp fragments of consciousness surrounded him, enveloping him.

Su Liang stared at the spinning fragments of consciousness in a daze. He wanted to escape, but just as soon as he moved, he felt as if he was directly pulled tightly by an invisible pulling force. Into the black hole.

He was completely enveloped by those fragments of consciousness.

[Gululu...]

"Su Liang" opened his eyes and found himself soaked in a cold, viscous nutrient solution.

It's like a small fish being placed in a fishbowl.

He is also housed in a huge cylindrical glass vessel.

There is a faint light emitted by unknown instruments all around. Around him, there are many, many, similar huge petri dishes, so many that there seems to be no end in sight.

He heard the sound of the machine and the bubbling sound of each breath he took.

He felt extremely weak, and at the same time, stinging.

His body became smaller and thinner.

The hands, feet, and even the spine are firmly fixed on special devices, and breathing, eating, and excretion are carried out through pipes pierced into the body. This feeling was so bad that Su Liang even felt as if he was being made into a specimen. what

happened? ? No, no, this is not reality. Su Liang suddenly realized this... He found that he was in the memory of that girl.

He didn't know how long he had spent in this memory. Finally one day, "Su Liang" heard vague conversations coming from outside the petri dish.

"Su Liang" raised his head with difficulty, his body was firmly fixed, and those hopeless pipelines made him only able to see a small part of the person coming.

Through the cloudy nutrient solution, he could barely guess that the person who came was a tall and strong man and...a child?

Su Liang couldn't see their faces clearly, but as they got closer, Su Liang could gradually hear their conversation clearly.

The man and the child stayed in front of "him" for a while.

"...Young master, did you choose this one?"

Then, the man suddenly raised his voice, and said in surprise, his voice was full of flattery.

"As expected of you, young master, your vision is really good. This is the individual with the greatest potential here. She is very likely to differentiate into an A-level Omega?" It's a

pity that the man's ardent promotion did not get the enthusiasm he deserved. The child's voice was immature, but extremely cold.

"A-level? Is it just A-level? I hate it... I don't want a mediocre A-level. Can't this individual be differentiated into an S-level?"

"But young master, S-level Omega has always been rare. We have tried to expand the breeding sample, but the shipment rate of S-level is still..."

"Don't use this kind of words to perfuse me, I am not yours. Customer, my brother has already said, haven't you already developed a drug specially used to stimulate mental power and improve the level?! If this is the case, why can I only have A-level, I only want S-level!"

Hearing the child's aggressive request, the adult's tone became a little more embarrassed.

"Sorry, young master, I'm afraid you don't know something , yes, we have indeed developed a new drug, which is very effective in promoting mental power and information gland level, but this drug is too harmful to the culture medium. The one you selected, young master, is the best individual we have. If you rashly use medicine on her, she will die completely before she can bear the power of the medicine... "

"Su Liang" heard that the child was extremely confused questioning.

"If it dies, find another one to cultivate my information glands. Why do you worry about this?"

After speaking, the child came to "Su Liang" step by step, as if he was watching Looking like a toy, he looked at the "culture medium" fixed in the container through the thick petri dish.

The moment he met the child's face, "Su Liang" opened his eyes wide in astonishment.