Chapter 25

After so many years, Su Liang never thought that he would recognize the other party at a glance.

Probably because the memory was too deep back then, of course, it may also be because the man's indescribable handsomeness and temperament are too special. Or, After so many years, the other party doesn't seem to have changed much at all. Of course, compared to the young man who still had a bit of youthfulness, the man's breath is colder and colder now.

It's like a long knife that has been thoroughly polished, sharp, and full of blood.

It seems that just looking at it will cut your eyes by the too sharp blade.

However, when Su Liang looked at him, he could still clearly outline in his mind the outline of the big brother who was forbearing and gentle in the dilapidated garden of the Lu family, with a cold face and a soft heart

. 't even change the fact that he was cold on the outside and hot on the inside - the second meeting in two lifetimes, the man saved him again.

Although it's really embarrassing to hang up and down the tree, but what happened just now made Su Liang feel a sense of intimacy in his heart.

"I've always wanted to say thank you to you. I never expected to see you again... It's great that you're still alive, I mean... I' m very happy."

Su Liang looked up at the man in front of her, her cheeks slightly It's hot, and it's a bit incoherent to speak.

His heart was beating so fast.

Lu Taipan looked down at the wet-eyed young man in front of him, and After a long time whispered softly: "I know."

After a short silence, Lu Taipan said again: "The person that day was also me."

He said very It's short, but it's strange that Su Liang realized the meaning of this sentence in an instant. He drank half a glass of water with the other person's hand, and the cool and cold water poured into his throat. Even though it cured the symptoms but not the root cause, it still somewhat subsided the hot tide that was constantly stimulating deep in his body.

The person from that day refers to... the kind inspector who talked to him in the communicator back then?

Su Liang's whole body was like a short-circuited robot and instantly got stuck in place.

The young and slender Beta raised her head blankly , but her face was already blushing, and even her neck had turned pink.

Judging from the current situation, the well-meaning inspector undoubtedly knew all the conversations between him and the housekeeper.

And how he described it to the housekeeper...

It seems that he especially emphasized that the other party is handsome, reliable, and looks cold and kind-hearted.

...

If Su Liang is really lucky enough to be able to become a short-circuit robot, his ears are probably emitting smoke by now.

The expression on the boy's face was unpredictable, and he was bubbling with shame.

The time of the previous life plus this life, the time of the two lifetimes, even including the moment when Lu Zhizhao passionately confessed to him, Su Liang has never felt such a strong emotional impact.

"Yes, I'm

sorry—" he murmured to the man blankly, tongue -tied.

"You don't need to say sorry." Lu Taipan paused for a moment on Su Liang's flushed face, and then said, "You just asked about my whereabouts legally and compliantly. And your evaluation of me is Very positive - but most of they are not very accurate. I am not a good person, and my help to you in the first place was just a hand in hand. You don't need to thank me for it, and I also recommend If you meet people like me in the future, it's best to stay away from them to avoid unnecessary trouble."

"Ah? But..."

Lu Taipan looked at the stunned young beta, and a strange worry suddenly flashed in his usually cold heart

. Lu Taipan's plan, he didn't intend to show himself in front of Su Liang at all.

He is just here to adjust the defense facilities near the villa. After all, the snake masters of the past are the elite among the elites, and their level is at most S. Alpha's attack, the original defense strength is not enough

. , similar tasks can also be handed over to the steward, but even the most powerful artificial intelligence can hardly estimate Lu Taipan's real combat power. Thinking of this, Lu Taipan feels that it is more secure to do it himself.

He also didn't expect that when he arrived at the villa, what he saw was nothing but the precarious figure of a young man sitting on a tree.

Before he had time to think, he reflexively saved the opponent.

It's really nothing.

As before, everything went smoothly.

Lu Taipan didn't think he was really a gentle and kind person, but the young man in front of him didn't seem to think so.

Stupid...

No wonder he was dizzy after being coaxed by an Alpha like Lu Zhizhao.

When Lu Taipan met Su Liang's eyes, he somehow felt a little troublesome.

And at this moment, Su Liang finally recovered from the shame just now.

He also felt a little bit of Lu Taipan's indifferent attitude, which is normal, he thought, just like when he met the students who were too familiar with each other in Xingchuan University, they didn't care about sticking to each other when they met. Feel embarrassed.

It is even more impossible for a poisonous snake warrior born in the "snake cave" to accept the inexplicable closeness of a stranger at will.

The truth is this truth...

The heart that had become light when I could finally see that person at the beginning suddenly fell into a stone and pressed back heavily on my chest.

"I see, I... I actually didn't think too much about it. Anyway, it's really great to see you again. By the way, thank you for saving me from the tree. I didn't think that the cat was bigger than me. It's more dexterous hahaha."

Su Liang forced a smile and said to the man.

"Be careful in the future."

The man in front of him said coldly.

"Well, I know I know, thank you."

Su Liang replied dryly.

"..."

There was silence under the tree.

Then Su Liang suddenly realized that he was still holding the other person's hand firmly, he quickly let go of his hand and wanted to put some distance away. But just at this moment, there was that kind of subtle fragrance in the wind again.

The familiar heat surged through the blood again, Su Liang's breathing stagnated, and his body suddenly became limp and weak "

I'm

sorry—" He came and issued a hasty apology, and then the whole person involuntarily fell towards the man in front of him.

He fell into a cold, hard embrace.

The man who spoke indifferently and looked indifferent, had exceptionally strong arms, holding Su Liang firmly.

Su Liang's face was pressed against the opponent's chest.

I don't know what kind of material the combat uniforms of the "Vipers" are made of. Anyway, the dark leather texture is very strange to the touch—Su Liang can almost feel the men's chest muscles tightly wrapped under the combat uniform.

"I didn't do it on purpose."

Su Liang breathed rapidly, her face was so red that she was speechless.

He felt that his current behavior was no different from some poor suits he had seen before, but the abnormality of his body made it impossible for him to defend himself.

The moment he fell into the man's arms, his body felt as if his bones had been ripped out by an invisible hand. Su Liang was powerless to stand up and end this extremely embarrassing situation.

I can't move...

even my fingers are soft.

The subtle, wet and cold smell of incense wrapped his nerves, but if there was nothing there, it made him feel dizzy like drunk.

Even the back of his neck began to respond, something hot and itchy deep in the unhealed wound When

he reacted, he realized that he had involuntarily rubbed against the man's chest.

It's like acting like a baby...

Su Liang was so embarrassed that she almost passed out.

The next second, he suddenly felt his body lighten—

"You are in a state of pheromone imbalance caused by gland development."

He clearly heard the man whisper.

"I'll take you back to rest."

Perhaps because of dizziness, the man's icy voice seemed a little lower than before.

Su Liang was picked up by the "Poisonous Snake" warrior and sent back to the villa.

The other party put him on the sofa and brought him water.

Because Su Liang was trembling slightly at this time, although he knew it was not due to the temperature, Lu Taipan still hesitated for a moment, took off his shirt and put it on Su Liang's shoulders.

Su Liang was dizzy, and her hands unconsciously hugged the coat that belonged to the other party.

"Thank you." At this moment,

Su Liang had given up on himself so much that he didn't even bother to care about the shame, so he could only hang his head down and repeat those two words pitifully

. t expect dizziness caused by gland development to be so serious." He wished he could shrink himself into his coat, "... I really didn't mean it." A

long time ago, Su Liang also met Over Omega suits.

That is a beautiful and delicate young man. When talking to him, he is always about to fall down, and it is very obvious that he throws himself into his arms.

At that time, Su Liang had a terrible headache when faced with such a clumsy pursuit method. Even if he accidentally caught a glimpse of the figure of that person in the back, he would break out in cold sweat behind his back, for fear that the other party would "accidentally" throw himself into his arms again.

Su Liang didn't expect that he would become like this—although he really didn't mean it!

"I know."

The man stood beside Su Liang with his head down, his body straight and his breath calm.

It doesn't seem to be affected much.

He leaned over slightly, and observed Su Liang's back neck with extreme restraint.

"You need to rest. Someone will come to check you later." The man said, paused, and then said, "Don't be too nervous." After Su

Liang settled down, the other party was obviously ready to leave.

Liang hugged his coat sleepily, feeling very desperate in his heart.

He has completely screwed up today's meeting... Su

Liang murmured to Lu Taipan's back with great difficulty while giving up on himself.

name yet." It's

probably impossible to meet again in the future.

Su Liang thought.

If that's the case, at least, he wants to know the other person's name.

Lu Taipan's footsteps paused, then he turned his head, and was slightly taken aback when he saw Su Liang's rejected appearance, as if his figure had shrunk a bit.

He suddenly remembered that he seemed to have ignored the question of the young man behind him and left.

Back then, Su Liang was behind him, did he have the same expression now?

"..."

He was silent for several seconds.

Just like what he insisted on before, he didn't want to scare Su Liang too much.

Lu Taipan is very aware of his terrible reputation and embarrassing position. Once he reveals his identity, he will probably be completely panicked like this shy and frightened little guy in front of him.

Lu Taipan did not forget the shame that Su Liang showed just now , he couldn't help but take another look at Su Liang: because of being overly nervous, even the boy's eyelids were red, his eyes were moist, and his breathing was a little weak. rapid.

Looks a little pitiful.

"My name is Si." Finally, Lu Taipan said in a deep voice, "You can call me Mr. Si."

This is not a commonly used word, and Su Liang seemed a little at a loss.

"Four...Mr.? "

Lu Taipan sighed softly. He took off his dark leather gloves, grabbed Su Liang's hand, and gently outlined the word "si" on the other's palm. While

doing all this, his expression was indifferent, his eyes lowered.

icy aura that enveloped him seemed to fade away, and he looked vaguely gentle and focused.

He was obviously a person who seemed extremely cold in all aspects, but when his fingertips fell on Su Liang's palm, it felt very hot to the touch.

Su Liang involuntarily held his breath.

At this moment, his palms were itchy.

Heartbeat...

heartbeat like a pounding.