Chapter 56

Su Liang managed to calm down.

Of course, he can't be calm, because after Lu Taipan was called in a series of fatal calls, Su Liang's communicator also started beeping non-stop -

he also had to face his own urgent task.

According to the instructions, Su Liang came to the tail of the star thief spaceship, which had been emptied, and the cabins originally used for star thief entertainment were sorted out to serve as a temporary rest room for the group of rescued Omega

. As Su Liang showed his figure at the end of the corridor, he met Xue Yinhuan's face.

The poisonous snake who always looked foolish at ordinary times had a serious expression at this moment, and the moment he caught sight of Su Liang, he yelled anxiously.

"Xiaoliang?! Great that you are finally here. This matter cannot be done without you . We have transferred a double-A level Omega spiritual conditioner from the headquarters, but he can't get close to those Omega at all. The approach of any stranger is not acceptable. The psychiatrist said that all of them had signs of mental breakdown , accompanied by severe post-traumatic stress disorder..."

Xue Yinhuan's face was full of distress, as if his hairline had receded a little Son.

"How did you manage to get close to them before? You can even have a word or two with them? This group of Omegas has a lot to do with it, and now we can only rely on you. You really have to continue to interrogate us. Those people should be able to help us identify some very important clues—"

After finishing speaking in one breath, Xue Yinhuan raised his head to look at Su Liang, and then the poisonous snake warrior was stunned.

"Are you feeling unwell Why is your face so red?"

Su Liang himself was fair, and his blushing was particularly obvious. What's more, he was not only blushing at this time: he was pink from his neck to the tips of his ears.

"I. .."

Su Liang got stuck all of a sudden, before he could think of an excuse, Xue Yinhuan stretched out his hand spontaneously.

"It's over, at this critical moment, don't you have a fever and get sick?!" The

baby- faced young man subconsciously wanted to probe Su Liang's forehead, but as soon as he put his hand on Su Liang's shoulder, his expression changed, the whole person took a sharp breath, and then withdrew his hand as if he had been electrocuted.

"Damn —"

Xue Yinhuan cursed timidly, then shook his hands and looked at Su Liang in astonishment.

"Boss, this pheromone is too fierce, right?"

he muttered.

God knows what he thought of, Xue Yinhuan's eyes paused for a moment on Su Liang's pink cheeks, and then his eyes drifted away.

Not only that, but he put his hands together very honestly, bowed his head and apologized to Su Liang: " I'm sorry, I was wrong, I don't know anything, I don't know anything, I don't know anything—"

At the same time, Xue Yinhuan couldn't help being speechless in his heart.

It's no wonder that it's the boss—

the pheromone left by Lu Taipan on Su Liang's body is extremely powerful and brutal.

It was obviously not an official mark, but when Xue Yinhuan just got closer by accident, the pheromone left on Su Liang by a certain double S-level Alpha instantly rioted, showing an extremely strong detergent effect. Xue Yinhuan even felt just now that he had been bitten by an invisible snake, and even his fingertips were numb, and goose bumps appeared on his arms.

Xue Yinhuan instantly understood such a strong desire for monopoly.

As soon as Su Liang saw Xue Yinhuan's expression, he secretly felt something powerful w .

He wanted to explain, but Xue Yinhuan's appearance made Su Liang wonder where to start to explain.

Fortunately, at this moment, the important thing is at the top of the list, neither Xue Yinhuan nor Su Liang has the leeway to dwell on this little embarrassing episode for too long.

Just like Xue Yinhuan complained before, the group of Omega they found in the depths of the cabin of the star thief is now suffering from a very serious stress reaction, and even the extremely experienced psychotherapist in the snake cave can't There was no way to calm them down.

On the contrary, Su Liang stopped by to help when he was short of manpower, and the group of Omega could keep calm in front of him. In this way, Su Liang could only bite the bullet once again and take on the duty of inquiry.

...

The rescued Omega is not the "hostage" that the poisonous snakes thought.

In fact, they are a batch of "goods" that were resold privately.

A day later, Su Liang walked out of Omega's lounge with a pale face. by the poisonous snake to the meeting room, and then met those Alphas with serious faces.

"They have been locked in prison and know very little information. And because they are in a poor mental state at this time, many memories are fragmented and upside down. The only thing that is certain is where they stayed before... It's an Omega breeding ground."

When the last word was mentioned, Su Liang's face became even worse, his chest felt tight, and he even felt like vomiting.

"...they overheard the conversations of the administrators who referred to the place as 'N Farm'."

Su Liang originally thought that in his previous life, it would have been a very tragic end for him to be reduced to the garbage dump in District 48 to struggle to survive, but it was only now that he realized that he was actually very lucky.

If it wasn't for this mission, Su Liang would never have known that there is another place in this world called an Omega breeding ground.

Most of the group of Omegas who have already collapsed are from the distant galaxies.

They were either deceived or kidnapped. In short, they were all thrown into the so-called N farm involuntarily.

"The people there have been using them for illegal human experiments. And even if the Omegas didn't die in the inhumane human experiments, these low-level Os would be...forced to give birth."

"If the children born are beta will be destroyed directly, and Alpha and Omega will be sent away. No one has ever seen their children again. If Omega with a higher level comes to the farm, it will be taken away after a few days. It is said among these Omega There is a rumor that once all high-level Omegas fall into the hands of 'farmers', their glands will be forcibly taken away..."

Su Liang tried his best to maintain calm, and reported to the other poisonous snakes in the conference room that he had obtained from this group of poisonous snakes. Information collected from the victim's mouth.

But his face was turning pale little by little with his words .

The group of Omegas in the Star Thief spacecraft can be said to have suffered a lot, but from another perspective, they may be considered lucky. According to what they said, not long ago, the "farm" where they were located suddenly began. to evacuate all the staff, and they were ordered to be executed like experimental animals that were too late to be transported away.But under the extremely chaotic situation at that time, a certain manager who was responsible for executing them became greedy, and finally sold this group of Omegas directly to the star robbers.

It's as if they're just a bunch of cargo without any thought.

After Su Liang's words stopped, the meeting room fell into silence, and the atmosphere was very dignified. Lu Taipan, who was sitting at the end of the meeting table, looked indifferent, but his eyes were full of bone-piercing frost

. The silence was Xue Yinhuan gnashing his teeth and cursing: "It's these scumbags from Farm N again!"

He slammed his fist hard on the conference table.

It was only at this time that Su Liang knew that in the Earth Alliance, illegal human experiments, Omega human trafficking and illegal gland transplantation had already formed a dark net with an orderly division of labor and huge profits.

Many of the people involved in this bloody business are directly the top leaders of the alliance, and there are many dignitaries among them. And precisely because of this, no one has been able to completely destroy this terrible dark web for more than ten years.

Until Lu Taipan decided to intervene in this matter.

"...Boss has always wanted to completely destroy that disgusting 'industrial chain', but that group of people is really too cunning."

Xue Yinhuan clicked on his personal terminal and watched the disappearance records flashing on the virtual screen. He always had a playful smile on his face. At this time, there was a fierce killing intent.

"There are high-level officials in the Earth Alliance who are deeply involved in it. This makes things very difficult. As long as there is even the slightest sign of trouble, this group of people will simply evacuate from the stronghold, and the high-level Omega will be taken away by them, and The low-level ones..."

"They will all be killed."

Su Liang murmured.

No one answered.

But Su Liang knew she was right.

The feeling of tightness in the chest and faint nausea became more intense.

After a long time, the inarticulate Black Mamba also added: "Someone has been tipping them off."

So for so long, they could only destroy the stronghold that had already been emptied, but they never succeeded in finding any useful clues— Until this time, not only did they find clues, but the clues were a group of real survivors.

"The main messenger has become impatient."

Lu Taipan said coldly with his eyes downcast.

Some time ago, he let the poisonous snake carry out several raid missions, probably because of this, the mastermind behind the N farm became more impatient, and even failed to completely "destroy" the low-level Omega in his hand according to the plan.

This time, however, the Snake Cave seemed to be finally favored by the goddess of luck: a sudden exercise to clear up the star robbers made them just find the survivors who escaped from the N farm.

The problem is that those Omegas have stayed in the "farm" for too long, and basically have fallen into a half-crazy state.

And the only person who could get them to provide valid information... was Su Liang.

"How could this be?"

Su Liang himself was shocked by the news he found, and after hearing the detailed background of this incident, he was even more shaken.

"Now those victims are still very emotional, they can only remember some very messy fragments... I, I will work harder. If their emotions can be completely stabilized, I think they can recall more details , In this way, Snake Cave can lock the mastermind behind the scenes sooner!"

After speaking, Su Liang suddenly got up, turned around and continued to go to the Omega's lounge.

"You go to rest first."

As a result, before he had time to move, his shoulders were heavily pressed down, and it was Mrs. Lu who got up and came to his side.

"But— "

"Even a top-notch psychotherapist needs to rest, and you are still a rookie in the field of spiritual conditioning."

Lu Taipan focused on Su Liang's face. He looked at the young man's eyes. Wei Qing said in a low tone.

" That's right, Xiaoliang, don't be so anxious. I glanced at the log. You have been working for several hours? You have been releasing your mental power during this period? Are you trying to exhaust yourself?"

"And said To be Honest, even if you ask those people now, they will probably only give you similar responses. They are already in our hands. Don't worry about taking your time. We will always catch those bastards and beat them to the bone Scatter the ashes and make them regret appearing in this world!"

The comfort of other poisonous snakes did not make Su Liang feel better.

The boy drooped his shoulders in frustration, his eyes full of anxiety and self-blame. For a moment, he even felt disgusted with himself. if he could get familiar with mental conditioning earlier, wouldn't it be more useful? !

"You just listen to the boss, and you can talk about it after you have a good rest. After all, only when you are in good spirits can you effectively appease—"

Amidst someone's chatter, the Snake Cave Lord suddenly leaned over and lowered his voice in Su Liang's ears. Bian softly said:

"Seeing you look overtied, I will be very stressed." At the

end, Lu Taipan hesitated for a moment, and added awkwardly.

"Hey, be obedient...Xiaoliang."