Chapter 41

[It is a juicy and sweet fruit.

he thinks.

He hugged the boy, the boiling magma and poisonous fire in his body slowly melted away in those strong consolation.

He eagerly sucked the luscious juice from the fruit, and was thrilled by the other's Whimpers and gasps.

The flashing warnings in his mind prevented Lu Taipan from taking the last step, but the greedy instinct hidden in Alpha's nature still made him swallow, suck, caress and caress... He tried every means to save his beloved little companion . There was a strong enough breath left on his body, and the feeling was so wonderful, as if a hot meteorite had fallen into a rich and juicy cloud.

He felt happy, the most extreme kind. 】

A few days later—

deep in the snake cave, there is a private medical center exclusively for the snake owner.

Lu Taipan stood quietly outside the ward, staring at the two people in the ward through the glass window.

The housekeeper had been by Su Liang's side all along.

And Su Liang just woke up not long ago...

A few days have passed since that day's rampage, but Su Liang's face still doesn't look too healthy.

And the reason is very simple: even though Su Liang didn't realize it at the time, in fact, when he kept saying those words with shame, he was unconsciously releasing his mental power.His exclusive spiritual power calmed Lu Taipan's completely boiling and out-of-control mental sea, and also calmed down the man's extremely disordered pheromones. As a result, Lu Taipan did return to normal, while Su Liang, who was ignorantover, completely raw mental strength, and finally fell into a coma.

In the next few days, Su Liang suffered from extreme fatigue and lethargy. However, the side effects caused by the excessive consumption of mental power are difficult to make up for through external treatment. Fortunately, this is the Snake Cave, and the most important thing that the Snake Cave lacks is the facilities and means to regulate mental power. After a few days, Su Liang still regained his mental strength, and today he fully recovered his sanity.

After getting the news, Lu Taipan, who was dealing with official business, rushed over immediately.

...Then, he stopped outside the door and looked at it for a long time through the one-way window.

"Master Snake?" The

Accompanying medical staff looked at the man outside the hospital bed hesitantly, feeling uneasy.

"Master Su Liang has fully recovered, and we have reported to you before that Master Su Liang's spiritual power is very rare, and he can pray for a very significant conditioning effect on your spiritual sea. You don't have to worry about him irritating you— —"

"I know."

Lu Taipan interrupted the medical staff's explanation in a deep voice.

His eyes still stayed on the pale face of the young man in the ward.

"He won't irritate me..." A faint tenderness flashed in the man's eyes.

On the contrary, he just makes me feel infinite peace.

And extremely hungry.

While speaking, Lu Taipan raised his hand to adjust the newly added mental power suppression device on his wrist, and he raised the suppression strength to the maximum value. After that day, Lu Taipan's mental strength can only be said to have "roughly" returned to normal, but there will still be slight confusion from time to time, and he will still need special equipment to stabilize his mental value.

What Lu Taipan was worried about was that his overflowing mental value would stimulate the teenagers in the ward again.

In the field of vision, Su Liang's eyes were still slightly blue, and with his extraordinarily thin figure, he looked very worrying.

Moreover, Lu Taipan could tell that Su Liang didn't think the words of the artificial intelligence were interesting, but no matter how tired his expression was, the boy would still smile at the other party, applaud, and answer the words very cooperatively.

Even in the face of artificial intelligence, the boy is still as considerate and careful as ever.

That's the docile character that only those who grew up under the fence of others have. As long as you force him a little, he will... he

will slowly become docile while choking on his sobs.

Even the resistance is pitiful, and I don't know that that level of resistance will only make people's minds more violent.

...

Some chaotic images flashed through my mind. The cold and calm snake master suddenly frowned outside the window, and his aura became extremely serious for a while, which caused the accompanying medical staff to start to prepare themselves as if they were facingenem a formidable.

But if it were seen by outsiders, Su Liang at this time could indeed be called "no serious problem".

After all, apart from the complete exhaustion of mental strength, Su Liang didn't have any serious injuries at all.

Well, if I have to say it, those dense red marks, bruises, and hickey marks on his body can probably be regarded as trauma.

But that's all.

You know, after the physical examination of Su Liang that day, everyone in the Snake Cave, who was in an unusually heavy mood, was filled with relief...and shock.

Among them, Xue Yinhuan even came to inquire about Lu Taipan's health problems with a face full of panic because of the entrustment of many colleagues. Of course, a poisonous snake who was too curious also paid a very tragic price for this, which need not be mentioned here.

For more than ten minutes, the Lord of the Snake Cave was waiting outside the ward. The mental restraint device on his wrist ran over and over again, his mental stability value was perfect to the extreme, but he still couldn't take a step forward.Until he suddenly saw the scene in the room - Lu Taipan's pupils shrank slightly, then his face sank, he stepped forward and opened the door, and walked into the ward.

The accompanying medical staff wanted to follow subconsciously, but when they opened the door Again, they realized that they had been directly locked out by the Snake Cave Lord?

"Master?!"

Mrs. Lu was not gentle when she entered the room. It was not a small movement that made the two people in the room immediately notice his arrival.

The butler's electronic eyes lit up, and he immediately greeted his human master happily.

"..."

Su Liang seemed a little stiff at this moment, he stared at Lu Taipan blankly, his lips moved together, and from the shape of his mouth, he should have called "Mr. Si" very softly.

But then, he changed his words, and what fell into Lu Taipan's ears was a more respectful and cautious "Master Patriarch".

Lu Taipan's eyebrows twitched slightly, his expression cold.

Probably only the housekeeper who is very familiar with him can observe that after hearing Su Liang's address, Lu Taipan's seemed to become a little gloomy.

"...you're awake, that's good."

After a while, Lu Taipan responded dryly to Su Liang. Compared with the unusually condensed breath on his body, his tone was unexpectedly peaceful, and could even be called gentle.

Before Su Liang could think of a response to Lu Taipan's words, the housekeeper's incomparably cheerful voice intervened between the two in a strange atmosphere.

"Master Su Liang, you don't need to be so nervous! You calmed down the master's mental turmoil before, and the master is very grateful to you. He was covered with wounds before, but he would rather stick to the healing device and stay beside your healing cabin." It's good to monitor your physical condition in real time. It can be said that after this time, no matter what you want to do to him, he will definitely agree to you, you must seize the opportunity— " After finishing speaking, the butler quickly turned his head to look at Lu Taipan said, "But speaking of it, master, you arrived as soon as you heard the news that Master Su Liang had woken up, but you stayed outside the ward just now. What happened?"

Su Liang: ...

Lu Taipan:

... The Lord froze for a moment, but soon he returned to normal.

He ignored the artificial intelligence's inquiry, and paused for a moment with his cold eyes on the butler. When he spoke again, the man's voice sank a bit.

" What's the matter with this body you're using now?"

Lu Taipan asked coldly,

"Ah, this one, this is the recreational bionic body I specially ordered from outsiders!"

Upon hearing Lu Taipan's inquiry Lifting his current body, the butler instantly became excited,

"This is the most popular model on the market right now, and it's super hard to grab. If it weren't for me being an artificial intelligence, I might not be able to snap up this one at all! See if it's great. Although it's similar to a toy in terms of resistance to blows, take a look. , How perfect are the details, the bionic texture really kills the pile of hard military goods in our snake cave, the place that should be soft, hard, hard , big, and big can really heat up..."

The butler stood up from the bed while talking, and he opened his arms and circled in front of his master.

As a dedicated entertainment bionic human, this body perfectly caters to the preferences of vulgar humans in all aspects.

What is particularly conspicuous among them is the extremely well-developed muscles on the male adult body. The wheat-colored skin is specially coated with lubricating oil, making every muscle gleaming, especially the chest...

and the outside world, this series of bionics The most important reason why the shell is so popular is that its coat is a bit similar to the combat uniform of the Viper Squad, but in some details, it also satisfies some people's special hobbies: for example, it is specially exposed The chest , the extremely strong abdominal muscles, the waistband is almost pulled down below the mermaid line, and the black leather straps with metal rivets are crossed and tightened on the chest muscles and abdominal muscles.

Those leather straps made the already exaggerated chest muscles even more spectacular, and just now, the butler was eagerly grabbing Su Liang's hand, desperately encouraging the simple, poor and weak beta to touch those immoral chest muscles.

"You look very leisurely?" The

Human completely ignored the butler's detailed introduction to this special body, and he just asked indifferently.

The butler blinked.

"Of course, I'm just idle." The artificial intelligence pointed at itself innocently, "I'm a sub-body system specially differentiated to accompany Mr. Su Liang, and there's nothing to do..."

While talking, the artificial intelligence, which was too happy because of having a new body, realized something bad after a while, and its voice gradually became quieter.

It stared pitifully at the human in front of it, with a humble tone.

"Shall I go and find myself something to do?"

it said.

The shell was finally bought with pocket money, and the housekeeper didn't want to lose it too soon.

Although the housekeeper can be called consider, but as soon as it finished speaking , Su Liang's expression on the hospital bed suddenly became stiff.

On the surface, he could maintain his composition, but Su Liang knew very well that he was not ready to be alone with Lu Taipan.

Lu Taipan lowered his eyes and did not look at Su Liang.

However, the next moment, the other two people in the room clearly heard his order in a faint tone: "Since your role is to accompany you, then perform your duties. Stay here...and, shut up."

"Okay ." The

butler obediently shrank to the corner farthest from Su Liang's bed.

But no matter what, Su Liang subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief as the lively and friendly artificial intelligence who was good at singing and dancing was still in the room.

As a result, before he could finish his breath, he saw the tall man with a stern expression take a step forward, and sat directly on the seat where the butler was enchantingly leaning on.

Lu Taipan inadvertently took off his extremely thick and crisp black military windbreaker on his shoulders, revealing his extremely tight and strong body outlined by the pitch-black combat uniform.

It is also very close to Su Liang.

No shimmering tan muscles

. black straps with special meaning.

It's just an ordinary combat uniform that is even tightly wrapped around the neck.

But Su Liang's eyes only touched Lu Taipan's body a little, and he felt that his face became hot for no reason.

The back of the neck seemed to be warming slightly again.

I was so flustered that I didn't even know where to look.

...

Wait a minute, he shouldn't have lost his composure like this.

Su Liang was clever, and suddenly came back to his senses.

He took a deep breath and said to himself in his heart.

He had to admit that Lu Taipan's appearance reminded him of many things that he shouldn't have.

But what happened in the cramped cockpit should have been a thing of the past.

From some angles, he and Mr. Si did have an unusually intimate behavior, but it was a helpless situation in an emergency.

Lu Taipan has been plagued by pheromone disorders for many years. The owner of the snake cave was unconscious and even life-threatening, but his mental power just happened to relieve the other party's frenzy -

those kisses, touches and unavoidable pheromone release , just treat them like artificial respiration.

After learning from the housekeeper that her mental power could comfort Lu Taipan, Su Liang immediately understood the man's actions at that time, as well as I befor her various abnormalities

. just... the expression of mental power matching the body.

Su Liang warned herself from the bottom of her heart.

After experiencing the tragedy of the previous life, Su Liang knows better than anyone else that for high-level Alphas and their families, a Beta like herself can be a friend, a subordinate, or a tool...

but it's best like this, Absolutely no further.

Of course, Su Liang didn't think that Mr. Si would have any special thoughts about him like Lu Zhizhao, after all, that person is not an ordinary person, that person is the Lord of the Snake Cave, the hero of the entire Earth Alliance, and the head of the Lu family.

That person is Lu Taipan.

But also because of this, he must clarify his position from the very beginning.

Su Liang didn't want to embarrass Lu Taipan.

With such a mood, Su Liang didn't want himself to be too coy, after all, the more awkward and shy he was, the more embarrassing the situation would become.

It's a pity that, for Mr. Shangsi, Su Liang's body is still as disappointing as ever.

The boy's cheeks were slightly red, his heart was beating like a bird caught in a trap, and his ribs were the narrow cage.

He didn't notice that when the man in front of him looked at him, His eyes were deep.

After a brief silence, Su Liang heard Lu Taipan's question.

"How do you feel now?" The

man's tone was calm.

Su Liang calmed down, and then, he plucked up his courage, looked directly at Lu Taipan, and showed a hearty smile that a young man should have: "It's much better, I was a little dizzy before, but today I'm completely awake The medical officer came once before, and he also said that as long as I rest for a few days, I should be able to fully recover. Thank you for your concern... Patriarch."

It shouldn't be a problem to say this...

In short, everything should be normal and natural.

Su Liang kept cheering herself up from the bottom of her heart.

"...Does the back of the neck still hurt?"

Su Liang didn't expect that Lu Taipan would ask such a question directly after doing so much psychological construction.

The nape of the neck...

was bitten by the mighty Alpha.

It is filled with pheromone that seems to overflow at any time.

Crying, resisting, but in the end, he could only bite his arm and grunt to endure the forceful release.

...

Scenes of what happened in the past flashed through my mind, and there was another subtle throbbing in the depths of the information glands that should have no response.

No matter how restrained he was now, Su Liang's face still became redder and redder uncontrollably.

"Okay, it's almost too good."

When responding to this sentence, Su Liang stammered very disappointingly.

He suspected that it was probably his twitchy attitude that made people worry unnecessary—the Alpha with a cold and powerful breath suddenly leaned over and roapped "

Sorry, I want to confirm, can you?"

Although it was a question, the man raised his hand at the same time the voice fell.

Slender fingers.

Rough gun cocoons.

Cold fingertips.

Lu Taipan's fingertips lightly touched the back of Su Liang's neck, and then left.

"It's healed." The

man's voice was slightly hoarse, and he whispered in Su Liang's ear.

Then...

"I am very sorry for what I did before."

Su Liang heard Lu Taipan's unusually solemn voice.

"I will take responsibility for everything that happened to you and will make due compensation."