Chapter 34

"Mr. Si?!"

It suddenly landed on another man's lap, Su Liang was a little flustered. The damp and cold fragrance that was originally very light suddenly became much more intense, and even through the material of the clothes, he could clearly feel the touch of the unusually developed and strong muscles on Mr. Si's body.

Su Liang was originally slender, but the man behind him was unusually tall.

This feeling is so strange, it's as if the whole person is going to be completely trapped in another person's body...

Su Liang struggled instinctively.

"Don't move."

Then he felt the man's hands covering his waist.

"Be obedient." The man's voice was low, "...I will connect my spiritual power to your spiritual power later on. Only in this way can you use my spiritual power to familiarize yourself with the operation of regular mechs."

" Considering that you have never connected to the mecha neural network, and my mental strength is too different from yours, you will probably lose your normal sense of space later, and you will also have a severe dizziness reaction. In order to For the sake of safety, this posture is the safest."

Mr. Si's tone was calm, and his attitude was quite natural.

While speaking, the hands that were originally only on the boy's waist slowly intertwined, and the man has already firmly fixed Su Liang in his arms.

"Okay...Okay, I understand. Thank you very much."

Su Liang's cheeks flushed slightly, and only then did he realize Mr. Si's intentions.

He also mentioned this in the mecha tutorial he studied before. Indeed, many people would fall in the cockpit with black noses and swollen faces because they were not used to the dizziness when connecting to the mecha. What's more, a person with low mental power like him still has to borrow Mr. Si's mental power...

"The technology of connecting spiritual power actually exists. It really deserves to be a 'snake cave'."

In fact, it is still somewhat uncomfortable, but Thinking that he could also control the mecha in this way, Su Liang couldn't t help getting excited gradually.

Before that, he had only heard of this mysterious technology in rumors. Before Mr. Si brought it up, he even thought it was just a rumor.

"En."

Lu Taipan only gave a simple hum.

He didn't tell Su Liang that the technique of connecting the mental power of two people together through a synchronization device to jointly operate a mecha can only be used by "Mahoraka" even in the "Snake Cave".

Tracing back to the source, the last mecha that can use this technology is the most legendary two-person mecha in the history of the federation, "Vinayaka".

According to the rumors, it was the only mecha jointly piloted by Alpha and Omega. The mecha body itself was not a product of the earth at all, but a relic of ancient highly intelligent aliens.

As for its driver, it is a pair of highly matched AO partners. The "Vinayaka" it drives is invincible and unstoppable on the battlefield. The reason why the Earth Federation was able to be established safely under the coveted eyes of many alien forces was precisely because of its existence. Those two people, there has never been any pair of AO couples who can meet the conditions for activating "Vinayaka".

It is said that it is because the mecha has an extremely weird temper, and the requirements for the pilot are not only AO partners, but also extremely strict requirements on the degree of compatibility, the form of mental power, and the relationship between partners. At first, the federal government thought about finding someone to restart it, but failed after countless attempts, and finally everyone gave up. Over time, this legendary mech gradually disappeared into history, until during the Canaan War, Snake Cave found "Vinayaka" again .

Of course, even the most powerful double S-level Alpha Lu Taipan couldn't really restart that eccentric legendary mecha without finding Omega.

But the situation on the battlefield was too severe at that time, so he used another way to use it - he directly disassembled " Vinayaka ", and reassembled most of the parts to make his own natal mecha . lone wolf mecha like Mahoraga, there is a reason why there is a spiritual connection device for no reason.

"The next step is to connect with the mental power." Lu Taipan

said, his fingers moved slightly, and he issued an order.

The command, a circle of light barriers emerged above the narrow cab and slowly descended, slowly covering Su Liang and the Snake Cave Master.

Everything went smoothly, and the only small episode was probably when the light barrier was about to fall completely, Su Liang's face was blushing and she pleaded softly to the man behind her.

"Mr. Si..." "

Huh?"

you please let me go a little bit? I'm sorry, but I feel a little... hurt."

Su Liang said with restraint.

The man's hand was indeed very steady, and it fixed him very securely.

However, it was true that she hugged him too tightly, so tight that Su Liang felt that she was about to be directly crushed into his arms by the man.

"Okay."

Lu Taipan said, and then Su Liang relaxed a little.

The expression on his face remained unchanged, and Su Liang kept his back to him, so naturally he didn't notice the darkness in the man's eyes at that moment.

At the very beginning, Lu Taipan pulled Su Liang into his arms purely to ensure that Su Liang would not fall when his mental power was connected.

This posture is a little intimate, but it is convenient for the connection of mental power, and it is also the safest.

However...

the fragrance of Leia's flower on the chest lingers upwards, mixed with the extremely subtle green aura on the back of the neck of the boy in his arms, for a moment, the ambiguous and charming dream scene last night lingers on. The ground appeared in Lu Taipan's mind.

Slender, but extremely flexible waist.

Nice back.

Slender, reachable neck.

The softness in the hands can be fully grasped with just a slight movement down.

...

If it wasn't for Su Liang's reminder, even Lu Taipan himself wouldn't t have realized that he had hugged him so tightly unconsciously.

Just at this moment, the grating used for mental power connection has completely fallen, Lu Taipan can only frown slightly, regardless of other things, and quickly press the outdated picture in his mind deep. into the bottom of his heart.

He lowered his eyes, his gaze resting on the back of Su Liang's neck, trying to clear his mind, and then released his mental power bit by bit.

"Hmm..."

With the release of the mental power of the double S- level Alpha, the young beta groaned in his arms.

It was such a strange feeling.

Su Liang thought.

The spiritual power, which was originally invisible and qualitative, seems to have a specific form under the action of the special device inside Mahoraga. Humid , slightly cool, like a translucent snake. At this time, the group of snakes was slowly circling up Su Liang's cuffs and neckline, and finally gathered at the back of Su Liang's neck...

Then, they directly burrowed into Su Liang's body.

The moment the cold snake of spiritual power poured into the body, it turned into a scorching turbulent flow, filling Su Liang's entire body along the limbs.

Su Liang uncontrollably tensed in Lu Taipann's arms, the trembled, the originally clear pupils suddenly became empty and empty.

"It's so hot..."

He whispered like a sob.

"Calm down," Lu Taipan pressed the violently reacting boy in his arms, leaned into Su Liang's ear, and whispered word by word, "Feel my spiritual power, then accept them, use them, and imagine that they were originally you A part of it..."

A thin layer of cold sweat was already oozing from the forehead of the Snake Cave Lord.

His actual situation is actually not as easy as he shows.

Lu Taipan could feel that his mental power was a bit out of control: the mental power that was always easy to control in the past has become extremely active today. If Lu Taipan hadn't tried his best to control them, they would have been all together at that moment. Rush into Su Liang's body, and then blow up this slender young Beta completely.

In order to regain control of the situation, Lu Taipan's breathing became heavier, while Su Liang was panting even more rapidly. He was following the man's instructions to accept the completely unfamiliar mental power...

A vertical line appeared between Lu Taipan's eyebrows.

In order to stabilize his apparently abnormal mental strength, he took out the Leia flower that he had been wearing on his chest without any hesitation. Then he directly kneaded the flowers into a moist flower paste with his fingertips.

The fragrance of Leia's flower became stronger at this moment.

Gradually, Lu Taipan felt that his mental strength had indeed stabilized a bit.

It's just... his body is a little hot.

But at this time, he didn't care about this.

It's a very sweet floral fragrance.

Surrounded by the warm fragrance of flowers, Su Liang finally recovered from the shock of mental power connection.

He opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was an empty, huge mech training ground.

Everything around him was brought into his mind in a new way. The shape and specific value of each mecha on the training ground, down to a few tiny metal dust on the training ground... everything can be seen in a panoramic view.

He raised his hand in disbelief, and then saw the black metal limbs of "himself".

He has become Mahoraka himself!

The moment this thought flashed through his mind, a strong sense of excitement stimulated from the depths of his body, but in the next second, Su Liang felt dizzy in his head, and Mahoraga's vision suddenly blurred, and what appeared in front of him was The mecha console surrounded him in 3D form.

But before he had time to take a closer look, he was pulled back into the state of Mahoraga again...

The switching back and forth made Su Liang feel as if he was constantly falling from a height of 10,000 meters.

He can't find himself, and he can't control everything around him.

"Mr. Si——"

In extreme panic, the only thing Su Liang could do was to cling tightly to the cold and reliable body beside him.

He subconsciously sent out a cry for help to the person he trusted the most.

"Calm down, it's normal to lose control at the beginning."

Mr. Si's reassuring whisper was still in his ear.

Then, Su Liang felt someone covering his eyes behind him.

"Feel me, find me, use me as an anchor, and then perceive the surrounding environment." The

extremely clear touch is transmitted to the brain through the overlap of the skin, and finally, the constantly changing chaotic perception slowly follows Mr. Si's response. Slowly stabilized.

The man let go.

Su Liang blinked, the darkness faded away, this time, he finally came to the real world clearly.

He was still in the cockpit of Mahoraga , and still in Mr. Si's arms. The difference was that his entire back was tightly pressed against the man's chest, and his clothes were already in a mess. Dizziness and confusion just now, and it was the man behind him who firmly controlled him, preventing him from falling directly on the driver's seat.

"I, I'm fine."

Su Liang's face was flushed red, and he finally regained his senses Perhaps because of

the spiritual connection, even the perception of the body has become extremely sharp.

No wonder Mr. Si asked him to use himself as the anchor point. The mental power brings extremely confusing perception and information. Only the strong stimulation of real existence can stabilize the spiritual world of a rookie like him

.

Si said in a low voice.

After a brief silence, he let go of Su Liang, but he didn't let Beta leave his lap.

Some kind of secret and filthy impulse was still impacting his spirit, and Mrs. Lu sniffed the fragrance of Leia's flower left on her fingertips again without any trace, so as to calm herself down.

Then, the man with an indifferent expression covered the darkness in his eyes, and began to explain to Su Liang the key points of the control inside the cab.

"...In most cases, the response of the mecha in mental power control is the most sensitive and rapid, but too fast a change of mental power will lead to the low overall stability of the mecha. In this case, we need to use the joystick to control Physical operation improves the overall movement stability of the mecha."

It is because the first time I operate the mecha is also the first time I have this level of mental power, my body is so excited, and my heartbeat can't slow down at all.

He had obviously sat upright and was a short distance away from Mr. Si's chest, but Su Liang still felt his back was slightly warm.

There was still the heaviness of being firmly pressed down by a man on his back.

"...Light Weapons are directly connected to the mech's mental net, so that individuals can quickly counterattack when attacked. However, heavy weapons must only be controlled by the console to avoid unnecessary waste of ammunition."

The body is a little hot.

Su Liang thought.

Is it because the comfort level is not considered too much inside the battle mech? Or is there something wrong with the temperature control sensor?

He felt that the air in the entire cab became scorching hot, and he was a little out of breath.

"...Although it is inconspicuous, standard manipulation gestures are very important for a qualified mecha master...I...can demonstrate it once..."

Su Liang suddenly felt Mr. Si's chest covering his back , he shuddered uncontrollably.

Then he bit his lip in shame.

The man leaned forward slightly. In order to demonstrate the standard method of manipulating the mecha, he maintained a posture of hugging Su Liang, with one arm around Beta's waist, while the other hand was raised and directly covered the back of the boy's hand. .

Interlocking fingers.

"Pounding—"

Su Liang suspected that her heart was about to burst out of her chest.

it's wired.

The body is so hot that it can't use any strength, and the brain has become dizzy and can't function at all.

I don't know when, the wet fragrance on Mr. Si's body has become so strong that it makes it difficult to breathe.

Not to mention that from that moment on, the man's smooth and hoarse voice of explanation also disappeared.

Obviously, the standard mecha control gestures should be explained, but the other party maintained that extremely intimate posture and did not move.

Fingertips rubbing fingertips.

Palms overlap with backs of hands.

The position of the information glands in the back of Su Liang's neck was suddenly touched lightly by some cold metal object.

No, that's not metal, but... the wet, cold tip of your tongue.

The cold, indifferent but gentle Mr. Si even licked him through the metal gap of the bite stopper.

"Don't—"

Su Liang let out an exclamation, and subconsciously moved forward to hide.

But it was such an instinctive dodging action that caused the man behind him to react greatly . The man suddenly tightened his arms, and those strong arms were like iron hoops, directly locking Su Liang tightly in his chest. in the arms.

"Don't move—"

An unusually hoarse whisper overflowed from the depths of the Snake Cave Master's throat indistinctly.

"Don't move."

He whispered softly, the edge of the metal bite stopper was rubbing back and forth from the back of Su Liang's neck . 't for the existence of the bite stopper, at this moment Su Liang's back neck would probably have been covered with reddish bite marks.

No matter how dizzy his mind is and no matter how weak his body is, Su Liang at this moment can sense that something is completely wrong with Mr. Si.

He tried his best to turn his head, just in time to meet the man's eyes looking straight at him.

Those were a pair of pure black, greedy and tyrannical eyes like beasts.

"Mr. Si?"

Su Liang trembled and habitually called out that name.

But the man didn't respond at all - he just stretched out his hand suddenly, pinched Su Liang's chin directly, and then forced Su Liang to raise his head slightly "It's very fragrant .

" It

was still the vague, excited whisper.

Although it is a human language, it sounds like it can only make people think of the extremely greedy ravings when the monster in the abyss finally caught the long-awaited prey. .

Alpha's original aura was cold, like incense covered in snow.

But at this moment, the incense has been burning violently.

An extremely strong and domineering aroma filled the entire cab, and the man's extremely powerful mental power was also raging.

The transparent snake of spiritual power seemed to have turned into a giant python, wrapping itself around Su Liang's body bit by bit.

"You are not quite right now, Mr. Si." Su Liang felt his knees being pulled away a little bit, and his face suddenly turned pale. He tried his best to say, "Calm down, Mr. Si, I know this is not what you want It looks like..." The

boy's eyelids were flushed, and his voice was weak.

The upright, gentle, and indifferent Alpha is now like a beast, constantly trying to leave marks on the information glands on the back of Su Liang's neck.

These very typical actions made Su Liang realize the extremely bad fact - Mr. Si, seems to have entered a susceptible period.

It's just that Su Liang can't figure out why Mr. Si is so interested in his information gland even though he is a Beta.

Especially the other party seemed to be completely intoxicated, and kept repeating the whisper of "good fragrance".

"Don't..."

Su Liang felt a little scared.

He struggled feebly, but the more he struggled, the less strength his body could exert.

Instead, the arms wrapped around him and the snake of spiritual power became extremely powerful.

Before he knew it, Su Liang and Mr. Si had already rolled from their seats to the ground.

Su Liang was firmly pressed to the ground, while the man directly covered him.

This posture is extremely dangerous for him at the moment, and he can already feel the obvious reaction of the Alpha in the susceptible period.

"Mr. Si! Calm down!"

Su Liang screamed.

"You smell good." But what

greeted him was still Mr. Si's raving that sounded cold, but in fact was extremely crazy.

The only thing that gave Su Liang some comfort was that at least Mr. Si was still wearing a bite stopper, which meant that the worst thing would not happen.As long as he can survive the initial chaotic period, it will be fine when the other party calms down a little...

"Don't be afraid."

At this moment, Su Liang suddenly heard the man behind him whispering to him.

Su Liang was enjoyed suddenly.

But the next second...

"Crack."

There was a crisp sound of metal breaking, followed by the sound of a metal object falling to the ground.

Su Liang turned his head to the side, and saw in horror that the alloy fixture that had been torn into pieces by brute force fell beside him, and also fell on the ground, as well as the bite stopper that the man had been wearing on his face for a long time.

Without the cover of the mask, the man's handsome face was completely revealed.

Facing the terrified gaze of the young man, he suddenly opened his mouth, revealing a smile that could almost be called gentle.

That smile made Su Liang feel creepy.

"I 'll be gentle, baby."

"You'll be in a little pain later, I'm sorry."

"But you're so cute, I can't control it." The

hoarse, deep voice sounded like Su Liang knew Mr. Si is exactly the same.

However, it is completely different.

They are not alone at all.

The person who is suppressing Su Liang now...

is just a monster.

The author has something to say: just say it.

Put on the bite stopper: gentle, restrained, forbearing, old man in primary school chicken in love.

Rip off the bite stopper: During the spoiler

before Mad Dog, someone complained that this bite stopper is the same thing as the inhibitor in all abo texts that will fail as long as it is needed...

Me: hahahahahahahahahaha