Chapter 79

As long as Xue Yinhuan gets closer to Su Liang, he will be intimidated by the pheromone of Lu Taipan on the young man. What was supposed to be the simplest escape mission suddenly became extremely difficult.

"Xiaohuan, why don't you force yourself "

Su Liang looked at Xue Yinhuan's slightly pale face and said helplessly.

"No, it's okay, wait a minute, I thought of it, there is a solution!" Xue Yinhuan wiped the cold sweat

from

his forehead, and suddenly had an idea, and raised his voice.

Su Liang saw that he rummaged through the task bag for a while, and then took out a can of spray from it.

The trade name—Alpha pheromone thinner—is clearly printed on the cylindrical tank. This is a daily spray commonly used by Omega. It can be used to dilute the overly strong Alpha breath in public places or on specific people, so as not to cause unnecessary disputes.

Xue Yinhuan held the spray in his hand and sprayed it on Su Liang's side several times. The strong fragrance of the chemical agent slowly diffused, finally diluting the aggressive pheromone of the Snake Cave Lord, and Xue Yinhuan could finally start the m Although after

getting close to Su Liang, he still showed that expression from time to time, as if he was touched by static electricity.After all, even with a pheromone thinner, it is difficult to completely dissolve the mark left by the double S-class Alpha.

"Xiaohuan, you...the tools are really complete."

Su Liang looked at Xue Yinhuan in surprise, and Couldn't help muttering.

Facing Su Liang's shocked gaze, Xue Yinhuan shook his wrist and explained casually.

"What is this? It's a trivial matter. Lord Snake Lord is also a susceptible person, I can understand... Back then, the Black Mamba also entered the susceptible period for no reason, and the smell left on me was particularly smoky. At that time, I specially made an appointment with the people from the Third Legion of the First Sector to have a fellowship, but when I arrived at the coffee shop, I was immediately kicked out, saying that I was about to get a rash due to the smell on my body. I went to fight with the Black Mamba, and in the end he lost a bottle of this stuff to me. Really, I had been preparing for that friendship for a long time..." After the words

fell, Xue Yinhuan noticed that Su Liang was looking at him His gaze became more complicated.

"You... Black Mamba...?"

Xue Yinhuan was stunned for a moment, then raised his voice in frustration, "Wait, it's not what you think! I'm in the same dormitory as the Black Mamba, okay? " ?! He entered the susceptible period, and my body smelled, isn't this a common accident?! Don't think about it!"

"Oh."

Su Liang nodded, thinking that Xue Yinhuan's explanation made sense.

But for some reason, he still felt that there seemed to be something wrong.

But no matter what, the pheromone accident between Xue Yinhuan and Black Mamba helped Su Liang a long time later. With the pheromone thinner, Su Liang and Xue Yinhuan arrived at the command center smoothly.

According to his schedule today, he and Lu Taipan will meet here, and then they will go out to the living base where the victims of Farm N are housed.

Su Liang has established a very good relationship with the rescued Omega victims. Although the Omega victims are more or less able to accept the spiritual conditioners arranged by the base, according to the feedback from the medical staff, those people seem to be more suitable for Su Liang's spiritual conditioning method. If they want to get more clues about N Farm from them, it seems that they can only rely on Su Liang's further inquiries.

"...It's true to say that those people are actually a bit weird, and their stress disorder is also very serious. Even the professional psychotherapist in Snake Cave finds it difficult to stabilize their spirits, but you've just started, and you can go smoothly I've been mentally adjusting them."

Xue Yinhuan chatted with Su Liang, and led him into the Snake Cave command center.

After going through layers of identity verification and access control, at the end of the iron gray metal corridor is Lu Taipan's office.

"Probably because my mental strength is a bit special."

Su Liang replied to Xue Yinhuan's words with some ambiguity, with a slightly bitter smile on his lips.

The young man is very clear that his special spiritual power is on the one hand, and on the other hand, it is probably because the spiritual conditioner who is pampered in the first sector does not know how to deal with these traumatized people from remote areas. Omega communication.

And because of his previous life, he knew how to deal with those people.

After all, in his miserable last life, he was also one of those people.

While talking, the thick metal door in front of Su Liang and Xue Yinhuan slid open silently to both sides, revealing a group of people on the other side of the door.

The leader of the Earth Alliance, Lu Zhengen, the current temporary head of the Lu family, and Ning Tangsheng, the youngest speaker of the Ning family, are walking out of Lu Taipan's office.

The Grand Commander, Lu Zhengen, and Ning Tangsheng, if placed in the outside world, each of them would be a big shot at the same thing. However, looking at their bleak faces and twinkling eyes at this time, Su Liang subtly felt that these three people looked Some embarrassed.

Although it was impolite to say this, at the moment when he met their eyes, Su Liang inexplicably thought of a dog in the storm.

If they had tails, they would probably be caught between the two strands right now... "Captain Xue, and Mrs. Su Liang, so it's you guys

?!"

With a slightly blunt smile, he greeted Xue Yinhuan and Su Liang.

"Should you also be looking for Master Snake Lord? What a coincidence, our business is over, so we won't disturb you two, ha, ha ha."

Su Liang and Xue Yinhuan faced the trio with astonishment on their faces.

And the three of them looked at Su Liang, in fact, their moods were extremely complicated at this time.

Just now, they heard the man's reply clearly from Lu Taipan, the owner of the Snake Cave: The gentle and delicate young man in front of him is the second owner of the Snake Cave.

The commander-in-chief could barely cope with the news, but it was difficult to describe the feelings of Lu Zhengen and Ning Tangsheng in words.

Probably because of this, when facing Su Liang, the commander-in-chief was still able to exchange some pleasantries, but Lu Zhengen kept a straight face and never said a word. As for Ning Tangsheng... Ning Tangsheng kept looking deeply at Su Liang.

The young man's eyes are like slugs wriggling slowly in a damp corner, cold, damp , and sticky, making people feel inexplicably uncomfortable.

The commander-in-chief only said a few words and hurried out, as if there was a ghost chasing after him. Lu Zhengen wanted to leave too, but he soon discovered that Ning Tangsheng didn't 't follow at all.Not only did he not seize the opportunity to leave, but he stopped in front of Su Liang.

He is a young man with a very handsome appearance, and he looks very gentle when he smiles. Even the hesitation when speaking is particularly appropriate because of years of professional training, and it is the kind of rhythm that makes people feel friendly.

"I finally met you, Su Liang. I'm sorry for what Ning Jiayi did to you before. If I could know that he did such a bad thing behind my back, I will definitely discipline him strictly. This time I came to Snake Cave, I always wanted to ask you to apologize. But it can be seen that Taipan attaches great importance to you and directly rejected my request. I thought I would never see you, but I didn't expect such luck. I just happened to meet you here, just enough for me to say 'I'm sorry' to you..."

"Oh, I heard it."

Xue Yinhuan answered with a half-smile, before Su Liang opened his mouth.

When speaking, the poisonous snake's body moved slightly, and it was just right to block between the boy and Ning Tangsheng.

"Ah, remind me," the baby-faced poisonous snake smiled sweeter and gentler than Ning Tangsheng. He raised his hand, tapped the personal terminal on his wrist, and a very conspicuous countdown popped up instantly.

"You'd better leave quickly , there is not much time left for you to leave," Xue Yinhuan reminded seemingly kindly, "After all, the system of Snake Cave is very rigid, if you can't leave within the scheduled time, you are very It might be regarded as an intruder by the automatic defense system and wiped out directly."

Ning Tangsheng met Xue Yinhuan's gaze, the smile on the corner of his mouth remained unchanged, and a trace of coldness flashed in his eyes behind the glasses.

"I don't mean anything else, I just want Su Liang's forgiveness. After all—"

Ning Tang leaned forward, still not giving up, as if he was really sorry, and just wanted to have a few more words with Su Liang .

However, before he could finish his words, his voice got stuck in his throat.

this time. What stopped him was not only Xue Yinhuan's cold and sharp gaze, but also a more bleak, terrifying and powerful aura,

Ning Tangsheng couldn't hold back the expression on his face at all. He took a deep breath and turned his head calmly, only to realize that there was a tall, cold figure standing beside him.

It was Lu Taipan.

Even Ning Tangsheng, who is a beta, can hardly ignore Lu Taipan's continuous leakage of mental power at this time. The coldness in the air directly arouses the survival instinct hidden deep in human genes.

It seems that every cell is clamoring "run away" "You should leave .

"

Lu Taipan said coldly.

Driven by a double-S level Alpha, the blood on Ning Tangsheng's face gradually faded, and a trace of cold sweat leaked from his forehead, but the more this happened, the deeper the Hidden hostility in his eyes became.

Suddenly, Ning Tangsheng raised his head and smiled unwillingly at Lu Taipan.

"Of course I will leave. Master Snake Lord, you are still the same as before. You are really ruthless." The

young man's tone carried a hint of subtle reproach.

When he turned around, in front of Su Liang, he cast a slanted glance at Lu Taipan. Between the eyes, there is emotion and sentimentality that no one can ignore.

"Ahem, Ah Ning, what are you talking about..."

At this time, Lu Zhengen's knees were already trembling, he only glanced at Lu Taipan's expression at the moment, and almost passed out without rolling his eyes.

The temporary Patriarch changed his prestige in front of outsiders, stepped forward in a panic and grabbed Ning Tangsheng.

"Time is running out, it's time to go."

Under Lu Zhengen's urging, Ning Tangsheng smiled slightly, and his back quickly disappeared at the end of the corridor.

The wide corridor fell into silence as outsiders left.

Lu Taipan was not a talkative character, and Su Liang watched Ning Tangsheng leave without opening his mouth.

Xue Yinhuan looked back and forth between Su Liang and Lu Taipan.

The atmosphere seems to be getting a little weird...

He thought a little confused.

Then, in order to break the indescribably strange atmosphere at the moment, Xue Yinhuan broke his mouth immediately.

"Why did I suddenly bump into that old thing and that guy? I always feel so unlucky," Xue Yinhuan racked his brains to consider the sentence, and finally had a flash of inspiration, vaguely realized something, and quickly raised his voice, "—especially Ning Tangsheng, he ran over to harass our boss over and over again before, and it was very disgusting. I didn't expect him to come here this time with such a ghostly appearance, it's too annoying."

Su Liang: "..."

The moment the voice fell, Xue Yinhuan Suddenly felt that Lu Taipan looked at him colder.

"They're here to apologize."

At this moment. The butler walked out of the office step by step. Holding the teacup that the three of them had used before, the bionic man walked to the side neatly, threw the teacup into the small object incinerator at the end of the corridor, and then he clapped his hands and returned to Lu Taipan's side.

When passing by Xue Yinhuan, a poisonous snake always felt that the butler's smiling face seemed to turn towards him, and cast him a sympathetic look.

The android... sympathized with him?

"Because of the things that broke out on the Starnet, the Ning family is at the forefront of the storm, and the current wave of public opinion is very unfavorable to them. They came here this time hoping to use the power of the Snake Cave to suppress the heat on the Starnet about this matter. Try to play down the bad influence of public opinion." The

housekeeper explained to Su Liang very rationally.

The root cause of the current predicament of the Ning family is the appearance of Su Liang and Lu Taipan.

On the surface, Ning Tangsheng and Lu Zhengen wanted to apologize to Su Liang, but in fact, they just wanted to use this as an excuse to let the matter pass quickly.

Such small calculations were so obvious that Lu Taipan didn't even let Su Liang meet them. It's just that I didn't expect that Su Liang's delay in the medical room this time caused a small error in time, which made Su Liang meet those three people in the corridor, especially... let Su Liang meet Ning Tang pregnancy.

"I understand."

Su Liang lowered his eyes and replied softly.

There was no ups and downs in the voice, and no emotion could be heard

. matter seemed to have been fully explained, but at this moment, the butler's extremely sincere voice sounded again in the corridor.

"...One point that needs to be emphasized is that the master has always had a cold relationship with Ning Tangsheng, and he has never had any personal contact. Master Su Liang, please rest assured——" the

housekeeper said. Say it word by word.

But at the next moment, everyone could see a trace of green smoke slowly coming out of the mouth of the bionic man, and his voice gradually began to jam.

Lu Taipan withdrew his mental strength as if nothing had happened, and turned his head to look at Xue Yinhuan who was stunned and trembling.

"The new body that the steward purchased this time has a lot of faults, Yinhuan, take it down for overhaul."

He ordered very calmly.

"Received the task."

Xue Yinhuan did his part, very "enthusiastic", and neatly dragged away the butler's bionic shell that had been scrapped.

After they also left, only Lu Taipan and Su Liang were left at the door of the office.

The owner of the snake cave breathed a very secretive sigh of relief, then turned to look at Su Liang.

He clicked on his personal terminal, and spoke a little unskillfully.

"It's still early, we should be able to go to the sightseeing restaurant in the first star area to have lunch. I have had people clear the place in advance. After lunch, we will go to the living area of ​​​​the survivors together. I will personally serve as your afternoon guard."

"No need."

Then, the older man was brutally rejected.

"We don't need to waste time in so-called sightseeing restaurants. We can eat lunch on the aircraft. I want to arrive at the living base quickly and start working ,"

Su Liang said to Lu Taipan very calmly.

I heard that Lu Taipan glanced at Su Liang from behind the floating screen, and then another.

...My kitten seems to be a little unhappy.

The older man is acutely aware of this "

Are you angry?"

Lu Taipan was silent for a while, his voice lowered slightly.

"...Is it because the marks on his back are too heavy? I'm sorry, I didn' t hold back yesterday." The

Snake Cave Lord spoke very honestly, with a very sincere tone.

Su Liang didn't respond immediately.

Lu Taipan's voice tightened a bit.

"Can I take a look?"

He asked, trying to check the marks left by himself on Su Liang's back.

He really got out of control last night.

The boy's skin is like cream, obviously without any taste, but when licking and sucking, there will be a fine and sweet fragrance in his mouth. The desire to mark in the Alpha's nature is thus amplified. Although Lu Taipan was sure that he had never done anything that really hurt Su Liang, but now looking at the indifferent young man in front of him, Lu Taipan felt a little guilty.

"No need."

Su Liang refused very simply.

Lu Taipan's slightly raised hand froze in the air.

"The medical officer has already issued me a written warning before you arrived, and I have adjusted the formula of the inhibitor." Lu Taipan said in a deep voice, "I promise, I just want to take a look at the wound on your back. Yesterday I seemed to put You bite the ground too hard, this time... I will never do anything else."

The man who not long ago made the leaders of the Earth Alliance flee with his terrifying aura, now looks like a Like a big dog who has done something wrong, even his mental strength is a little pathetic.

He nodded on the back of his neck: "...you can put on the bite stopper for me yourself." The

man even said directly to Su Liang.

The boy was taken aback, and then blinked uncomfortably because of certain fragments that flashed through his mind.

"Bite stopper... something like a bite stopper is useless to you." Su Liang nodded at Lu Taipan's face, and then quickly moved to the side.

He said in a low voice, but his voice was not as indifferent and calm as before, but a little bit stabbing.

It's like complaining, or blaming.

It was just such a tone that made Lu Taipan's heart skip a beat, and the man suddenly looked at Su Liang firmly.

After a brief silence, the man suddenly spoke.

"The Ning family has always been very easy to produce high-level Omega. It is precisely because of this that the Ning family has gradually penetrated into various families and forces in the star area through marriages with other families. They are weak, but they are also very rich."

Suddenly Hearing the topic of the Ning family, Su Liang's eyes flickered, and when he raised his head, he finally met Lu Taipan's eyes.

"...the me back then was also their target."

Lu Taipan admitted frankly.

At that time, the entire Earth Alliance was in a precarious state, the front line was broken, but the central star region was ecstatic, ignoring the Canaanites' pressing step by step.

Many people clamored for a decisive battle with Canaan on the surface, but they had already turned to the Canaanites behind their backs. Only Snake Cave and a few legions remained on the front line, suffering heavy losses. At that

time, the Ning family suddenly came into contact with the snake cave. The snake owner is willing to marry, they can provide considerable support to maintain the snake cave and continue to fight.

The marriage partner they proposed at that time was Ning Tangsheng.

He hadn't fully differentiated at that time, but many of the detected data indicated that he was likely to differentiate into an S-level Omega, so at that age, his gender was still not fully determined. For an Alpha like Lu Taipan, even if the level does not match, such a high-level Omega can alleviate his mental power problem to a certain extent.

What's more, as long as the snake owner nods, the snake cave can also get a large amount of financial support.

Hearing this, Su Liang involuntarily opened his eyes wide: "What happened next?" He

knew that this marriage was not successful at all, but he still asked eagerly.

Lu Taipan lowered his head and smiled softly.

"I rejected him. He's too ugly. "

... To be honest, Ning Tangsheng is indeed not beautiful, but his appearance can also be called handsome, and he definitely cannot be called "ugly".

But Lu Taipan's tone just now was extremely solemn.

Su Liang had never heard such harsh words from Lu Taipan before, so he couldn't help being stunned.

"Really."

Lu Taipan raised his hand and made an oath gesture to Su Liang.

...

What Su Liang didn't know was that Lu Taipan actually kept a little secret.

Back then he didn't really care who his partner was.

As a double S level A, he knew from the day he successfully differentiated that there was almost no possibility for him to find a matching Omega.

Coupled with the tragic death of his father, the battle on the front line was so cruel . time, let alone his partner, he even took his own life and death very lightly.

When the Ning family made that request, he didn't feel any disturbance in his heart, even though it was almost an insult.

He even considered the feasibility of this request.

The Ning family hoped to combine their Omega with high-level Alpha to "create" a better "commodity". Those people had very clear plans.

But so what?

If the joining of the Ning family can reduce the number of deaths in Snake Cave, then the political marriage doesn't matter.

However, on that day, Lu Taipan was seriously injured because of his mission. When he was being treated at a secret medical point, he had a face-to-face meeting with the kitten he had been taking care of all along.

The little boy was so skinny and scrawny that he looked like a real wild cat.

The kind who live without a fixed place and can't even get a cat strip.

... Only the eyes are still big and bright.

When I looked over, I was filled with sincere concerns.

Lu Taipan felt that he didn't care too much about the kitten named Su Liang.

However, that night, during a boring meeting with the Ning family, Lu Taipan glanced at the boy who was pushed onto the stage.

A young man who has not yet fully differentiated already has the appearance that a powerful man should have: courteous, quick. advance and retreat, with implied calculations in his eyes, and a quiet fight for power and profit in his words.

Because he can manipulate other people's lives at will, he appears to be extremely superior, complacent, and exudes a disgusting aura.

ugly.

At that time, Lu Taipan almost couldn't help thinking.

And at that moment, what flashed in the man's mind was the appearance of a thin boy in the small garden.After the comparison, the object of the Ning family looked even more ugly, it was simply unsightly.

Even if you want to find a wife...

a man who has never had any expectations or arrangements for his own life, and was even ready to die, inexplicably had some plans at that time.

When looking for a wife, you still need to find someone who is more beautiful.