Chapter 70

"Participants in the party have quite rigid requirements on the relationship between the participants."

Lu Taipan quickly recovered his original calm, and began to explain carefully to Su Liang.

"Under normal circumstances, there are only two kinds of relationships between people attending two the party, partners and relatives."

The Lord of the Snake Cave glanced at the invitation, and very frankly concealed that he was the hero who killed the Canaan emperor. , is completely free from any restriction of fact.

"If it wasn't for 'partner', I would never be able to tell the organizer that I am your uncle, and I plan to bring my younger generation to attend this time—"

Thinking of the scene where Su Liang calls himself Uncle Lu, Lu Taipan's eyes flickered.

But until Lu Taipan finished explaining, Su Liang didn't respond.

The slender young man stared straight at an Alpha without saying a word, but this silence itself was already an attitude.

The man who had never flinched and hesitated when he led the poisonous snake to kill the Canaanite emperor was defeated very quickly under the clear eyes of the young man.

"Sorry." He apologized. "In fact, no matter what your status is, you can attend the redemption with me, but I really hope that everyone at the party knows...you are my partner."

While talking, Lu Taipan raised his hand and gently He stroked Su Liang's cheek.

When he spoke, the delicate disguise faded from his face little by little, leaving only the most sincere expression of the older man.

"You don't want to attend the party as a partner because you are afraid, right?"

"Mr. Si, actually..."

"Before, just falling in love with Lu Zhizhao made you suffer, but now you have become my partner. I am Lu Zhizhao's uncle, I am older than you, and there will be more people behind me in the future If you make all kinds of disgusting remarks against you, gossip and gossip will probably completely flood the Lu family, and then maybe when you are walking on the road, random people will come over and ask you how you seduced me and tempted me..."

Speaking of this , Taipan Lu The voice suddenly became extremely serious and solemn.

"However, I can assure you that none of these things will happen. I will not allow those things to happen again. Lu Zhizhao has no way to protect you, but I can. "

"No one can hurt you again, and there will be no Any rumors that bother you come up, they can think in their minds, but never, ever, with words and pens. "

You'll never have to be afraid anymore.

Lu Taipan said in his heart.

Su Liang and Lu Taipan looked at each other for a few seconds, and after a long time, he suddenly let out a helpless sigh.

"I'm not afraid of those people's gossip at all, and I don 't care what they say." The young man said in a soft voice, "I hesitated because that kind of banquet was broadcast live, and my sister would definitely watch it. You will find out about my relationship with you. And I just had a headache just now, if my sister finds out about this, how should I explain it to her." The

young man seemed very helpless.

"She didn't approve of my association with Alpha before, especially, um, the kind of high-status people from your Lu family. You also know that Lu Zhizhao really caused me a lot of trouble, and my sister saw it all. , I'm almost suffering from stress disorder. Moreover, according to the criteria my sister listed for me, my ideal partner should be a moderate and ordinary Beta from a well-to-do family, preferably a student from Xingchuan University or something."

Su Liang repeated Su Nuan's expectation to Lu Taipan with her fingers.

gentle personality.

The family is ordinary.

Don't have any hidden troubles with you.

Don't have anything to do with the wealthy family.

honest.

Will take care of people.

...

Listening to those conditions, the Lord of the Snake Cave, who had seemed strong and cold before, froze in place

. , Su Liang raised his eyes and secretly glanced at Lu Taipan.

Lu Taipan's expression was hard and his eyes were serious, Su Liang felt that he could almost hear the humming of the other party's brain when it was running fast.

Finally, because of the expression on the older man's face, he burst out laughing.

He suddenly laughed and fell into Lu Taipan's arms.

"But it's okay. My sister loves me very much. When she finds out, I will try my best to speak well of you in front of him. I just said, um, I like that the Lu family has a high status and is older than me, and they are very That kind of strong Alpha, she will definitely have nothing to do with me in the end." The

young man's eyes that were crooked because of his smile seemed to be dotted with stars.

Seeing that Lu Taipan Couldn't help taking a deep breath, he wanted to slow down the dark fire that had accumulated in his heart.

Su Liang looked contentedly at Alpha who was showing a deflated appearance in front of him. The depression that had been tricked by the other party's low-level tricks these days, and that he was still powerless to fight was somewhat released.

A faint sweet fragrance permeated between the two of them.

Su Liang has been a Beta for so long that he didn't realize the subtle throbbing deep in his body now that he is an Omega.

It's a bit like being slightly drunk after being drunk. He was so Dazed by the Alpha pheromone that he became extra careless and... mischievous this night.

Su Liang even boldly raised his hand to hook Lu Taipan's neck, forcing him to bow his head.

Through the bite stopper, Su Liang intentionally left a virtual kiss.

"So you have to make me happy." He blinked at Lu Taipan, "...Uncle Lu."

Lu Taipan still couldn't hold back the dark fire in his heart after all.

"Crack——"

is the sound of metal breaking.

Su Liang opened his eyes wide in shock, watching Lu Taipan raise his hand and pull off the bite stopper that should have been extremely strong.

The smile froze on his face "Don't be afraid .

" Lu Taipan's expression was very gentle, an extraordinary gentleness, but his eyes were brighter than ever.

Su Liang was pressed on the sofa, unable to move for a moment.The semi-substantial snake of spiritual power slid past happily and entangled his hands and feet.

"I will make you very... very happy."

The powerful and stern Alpha whispered in the boy's ear with a hoarse voice.

"Ah, look at this—"

In the Laia's flower planting room of the medical center, an observer rubbed his eyes and looked at the brightly colored alien plants in the glass.

"Quick, quick, record it! It's so rare for a Leia plant to fully mature and turn from a flower to a fruit!"

After seeing clearly the changes taking place in the planting room, the observer raised his voice.

In fact, he didn't need to issue language instructions at all. As early as the moment those alien plants changed, the intelligent system had already started recording and observing the Leia plants.

The first is the flowers. thin flower centers began to ooze out a crystal liquid that exudes a strong sweet smell, semi-viscous, and after sampling, it was analyzed that all of these liquids were the nectar of the flower of Leia.

But this kind of nectar has never appeared Before, and the amount of secretion was not a lot at the beginning, but soon, the nectar began to be secreted at an alarming rate, and some of it even fell directly along the petals to the cultivation substrate superior.

After a large amount of nectar secretion period, the shape of the originally thin and simple florets also changed.

Its calyx began to swell, and its thin petals gradually turned into a deep pink, and the nectar-soaked petals began to thicken as they changed color. Soon, the ovules similar to the plants on the earth swelled at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The special sweetness in the air became stronger and stronger. To some extent, as an alien plant, the fruiting process of Leia's flower is not much different from that of earth plants, but the speed is much faster, and during the development of the ovule into a complete fruit, the exposed cylindrical tube is constantly secreting sweet honeydew.

Compared with the nectar secretion period, the honey juice during this period is much thinner, and it contains less effective substances that can be used by the human body. This is probably because most of the nutrients in it are delivered to the fruit body

. a few hours, almost all the lush Laia flowers in the planting room have been transformed into pale pink Laia fruits. Those

fruits were even fuller and rounder than before, and the slender branches hung down, trembling slightly.

the occasional nectar oozing from the gaps in the petals, one can imagine how juicy, sweet and soft these fruits will be when they are really ripe.

But...

"It's still the same as the previous ones. After the rapid fruiting, the fruit is always in an immature state. This may be related to Master Su Liang's failure to fully differentiate." The

observer recorded each one with some disappointment. The specific value of the fruit, then sighed and muttered.

"Now we can only hope that Young Master Su Liang will completely differentiate as soon as possible, otherwise this research will almost be impossible--"

another colleague couldn't help sighing.

However, not long After the two talked, they found another rookie medical officer standing blankly in front of the glass observation window of the planting room, looking at the fruit of Leia's flower on the other side, blushing inexplicably.

"Hey, newcomer! Why are you still in a daze! Have you reviewed the experimental records?! You can't touch fish in front of us, right? Really..." The

observer couldn't help but raised his voice and taught.

The newcomer came back to his senses in a panic.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm not fishing, I'm just thinking about something." He stammered and explained.

"What are you thinking about so preoccupied? I think you're blushing." A well-meaning senior came out to smooth things over, but as soon as he finished speaking, he heard the newcomer honestly say, "I was just thinking, Lai. The flowers of Asia were cultivated by young master Su Liang's spiritual power, so there was a special spiritual interaction between the two of them—but, just now, these flowers bloomed without any warning." The

newcomer's eyes Flickering, a little embarrassing "

I was just wondering, what happened to Master Su Liang just now that caused such a large-scale result?"

Observer A: "..."

Observer B: "..."

In the plant observation room late at night, there was a complete silence.

After a long time, someone coughed embarrassingly.

"What are you thinking, really! Go to work!"

"Yes, yes, go to work, go to work..."

...