Chapter 27

On the third day, Su Liang was sluggish for a long time after waking up.

The restlessness and emptiness that bothered him the night before had dissipated like a dream, and even the exhaustion caused by the development of information glands had already been swept away after a deep sleep.

The negative state of the body disappeared, but Su Liang didn't feel refreshed or happy at all.

He doesn't want to face reality at all.

Because, just this morning, after waking up, he found that he had fallen asleep completely wrapped in Mr. Si's combat uniform. And his original pajamas were crumpled into a ball and randomly piled up in the corner.

If this wasn't bad enough, then the dream with some memories left was the last straw that broke Su Liang's mind.

Isn't it said that if you sleep well, you can't remember your dreams? But Su Liang could clearly recall the extremely ambiguous overlapping and panting in last night's dream.

Someone was on top of him, biting his neck fiercely like a wild beast.

However, the ruthless erosion revealed bone-destroying joy and happiness...

The figure of the man in the dream was extremely vague, but his breath was so clear.

...

Su Liang hugged her head and asked the sky speechlessly.

Immediately afterwards, he jumped up from the bed and rushed into the bathroom. After rushing in the icy water column for a long time, he barely regained his precious sanity and calmed down.

No matter how unwilling to admit the reality, he still has to face this matter—

he, Su Liang, has become a pervert.

...

Ten minutes later, Su Liang stood shivering beside the bed wrapped in a bath towel, looking at the slightly wrinkled black combat uniform on the bed.

After another half an hour, Su Liang bit her lip and began to work hard to clean the combat uniform. Of course, there was no suspicious liquid on the combat uniform (otherwise Su Liang suspected that she might have died because of excessive cleaning. Ashamed and chose to kill himself), it just became a little wrinkled, and it seemed that it was because it had been wrapped around Su Liang for too long, and the leather combat uniform was also stained with the smell of this shameful Beta.

Su Liang frowned and sniffed for a while, and barely smelled a little fruit-like smell.

That kind of very faint fragrance intertwined with the original smell on the combat uniform, and mixed into a kind... a kind of smell that made Su Liang start to blush crazily and heartbeat again inexplicably.

Su Liang didn't even know how he pulled himself together, cleaned up and folded the combat uniform. He only knew that he took a cold shower for a long time before he managed to cool down the temperature on his face.

He didn't know what happened to him, so in the end he had no choice but to bite the bullet and start re-reading the various materials that the housekeeper had passed on to him.Then he found a similar case in the data: a certain unlucky guy who also had a problem with the information gland and produced a pheromone disorder, became delicious due to hormones, and had a serious "nesting" behavior. He stole And illegally occupied the Personal items of

the five Alphas including neighbors and roommates to appease his physiological instincts. Then, after the information glands returned to normal, the patient became sober and later developed severe social impairments .