Chapter 53

Lu Zhizhao followed behind Xue Yinhuan with a livid face, and left the metal prison room that was emitting a foul smell.

As a spaceship that has just been invaded by people, the outside situation is quite calm, and everything is very orderly. The star Thieves were quickly subdued and stuffed into the cells they used to torture and hold hostages. The unfortunate prisoners were released, and their identities were registered according to the instructions...

For the well-trained Viper Warriors, even the well-known large- scale Star Thief forces in the 48th District are actually just a vulnerable mob That's all.

Seizing the spaceship and controlling all the star robers, everything is so easy, it seems to be in response to the code name of this operation "Spring Outing".

The only thing they need to pay attention to in this mission is that one of the hostages captured by the Star Bandits this time is the young master of the Lu family.

Regarding this matter, Xue Yinhuan obviously has his own opinion—

"Young Master Lu, you are really lucky this time. These star thieves are notorious in District 48. I heard that they treat hostages very cruelly. There are several The self-righteous young master who didn't listen to advice was directly turned into a eunuch by them and then sold to the human circus on the side of Sagittarius... If that's the case, things are really terrible."

There was a little subtlety in the poisonous snake's tone sorry.

"And just this time, it happened that our boss personally led the team. You see, the Star Thieves were dealt with in an instant. The timing was just right. You, Young Master Lu, were unscathed and escaped unharmed—"

"I don't need your rescue at all "

Lu Zhizhao's face became more and more ugly amidst the vicious chatter of a poisonous snake. He suddenly stopped and stared at Xue Yinhuan viciously.

"It's just ordinary star robbers, I can handle them myself." A

certain young master said coldly

. Facing Lu Zhizhao's strong anger, Xue Yinhuan's first reaction was to take a few steps back.

Then he pinched his nose.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't step on someone's feet on purpose. Well, Master Lu, can you please take a few steps back, you may have been in that cell for a long time, so you don't feel it, But the smell in that cell is too bad, on you..."

"You —"

Faced with such an obvious provocation, the blood in Lu Zhizhao's eyes once again spread.

The uncontrollable killing intent was like a wild beast, howling constantly in his heart.

It was just when Lu Zhizhao was about to lose control. A black figure appeared at the other end of the corridor.

It's the Black Mamba. This man, who was much calmer than his colleagues, frowned, and glanced at Lu Zhizhao whose breath was obviously not right.

He nodded slightly, saluted the young master of the Lu family, and then turned his attention to Xue Yinhuan.

"Don't be too lax, Yinhuan, don't forget, we are still on mission." Black Mamba reminded, "After that, the boss is in the central control room, he wants to see Master Lu .

"

Mamba's warning, Xue Yinhuan muttered in disappointment, and instantly restrained his lazy and playful smile. He ignored Lu Zhizhao's murderous gaze, and took Lu Zhizhao

directly to the central control center of the dilapidated spaceship with a solemn face.

man who stood tall in the crowd but still looked extraordinarily conspicuous suddenly came into Lu Zhizhao's vision.

The extremely cold and sharp figure, like cold iron, made Lu Zhizhao's breathing quicken.

In that extremely realistic nightmare, it was this person who took Su Liang's body away in front of him.

No, no, it was just a nightmare, Su Liang is still fine now, Su Liang is not dead yet... Lu Zhizhao kept telling himself that it took him a long time to barely maintain his composure.

The alpha aura of S rank, as well as the incomparably distinct aura of resistance and alertness, are too obvious.

Lu Taipan expressionlessly signed the document sent by his subordinates, then raised his head, and looked at his nominal nephew with a slightly frown.

Although in reality, he did take the initiative and rescued Lu Zhizhao from the star thief, but at this moment when he saw the nephew he saved with his own hands, Lu Taipan's attitude seemed extraordinary indifferent.

"Lu Zhengen sent me a lot of newspapers , and he is very dissatisfied with your behavior this time."

Lu Taipan said.

As soon as he heard Lu Zhengen's name, Lu Zhizhao's heart was instantly affected by the experience of being constantly oppressed and urged to marry by his father.

Lu Zhizhao seemed to be able to hear the sound of the thread in his head called "reason" being snapped instantly.

"My father? Why, did you also receive my father's order to hunt me down?"

Lu Zhizhao mocked, his face full of resentment and tiredness.

As a result, as soon as the voice fell, he felt that many people in the central control room cast surprised glances at him.

"Wow, it turns out that the brain is broken like this..."

Lu Zhizhao even heard the poisonous snake named Xue Yinhuan behind him murmuring in a low voice deliberately for him to hear clearly.

And the next moment, Lu Zhizhao also came back to his senses, and the blood on his face gradually faded.

He also realized his own stupidity.

For so many years, Lu Taipan has been living in seclusion, and it is precisely because of this that Lu Zhengen stood in front of the stage.As Lu Zhengen's son, Lu Zhizhao has been calling the shots in the Lu family for so many years, so that sometimes, Lu Zhizhao would have a wonderful illusion, thinking that he really has a high status, and he will respond to everyone.

And under the impact of this illusion, sometimes for a moment, Lu Zhizhao would forget that no matter how powerful the Lu family is, in fact, it is just a vassal of the Snake Cave. The man in front of him could easily order his father to do things, but on the other hand, it is absolutely impossible for Lu Zhengen to command Lu Taipan.

In front of Lu Taipan, Lu Zhengen was just a cautious dog with his tail between his legs. Because as long as Lu Taipan is willing, all the rights and interests in Lu Zhengen's hands will be wiped out.

Because there is always only one "true" head of the Lu family...

Facing the junior's offensive words, Lu Taipan seemed a little careless.

The extremely cold gaze of the Snake Cave Master only paused on Lu Zhizhao's face, and then he turned back to his work. Lu

Taipan lowered his head and continued to deal with many things on the terminal.

calmly as if he remembered something.

"Your behavior disturbed the routine work of Snake Cave. I don't want to see similar things happen again."

After speaking, Lu Taipan made a gesture.

Then, Lu Zhizhao found that two poisonous snake warriors came directly to his side and grabbed his arms forcefully.

"You, what are you going to do to me?" Lu Zhizhao's complexion changed suddenly, and in panic, he asked angrily, panting heavily .

And this time Lu Taipan didn't even respond to him.

The only person who responded to Lu Zhizhao was a noisy poisonous snake named Xue Yinhuan. ,

"What else can we do to you in the snake cave? We are not star robbers who can make people into eunuch dolls and sell them to Sagittarius... nothing more than taking you down to take care of them, and then send you back to your worried Oh, don't look at me like that, please, young master, you are now a member of the Lu family, if you run around again, it will cause us a lot of trouble."

Xue Yinhuan said.

While talking, the poisonous snake exerted a little force on its hand, and it seemed that it was about to take Lu Zhizhao away.

But at this moment, the metal door slid open again, and a slender figure quickly walked into the central control room.

"I checked the Omega hostages that the group of star thieves had taken. Thankfully, we arrived in time. The star thieves hadn't had time to do any real damage to the hostages. It's just that Omega was still seriously frightened, and now he still treats Alpha. Individual resistance is strong, I think I can complete the next work alone, and don't cause them any more stimulation..."

Su Liang looked at the data at hand, and said to the man in the central control room without raising his head .

Although he himself didn't notice it at all, from outsiders' point of view, at this moment, some temperatures in him and Lu Taipan unexpectedly overlapped wonderfully.

"Xiaoliang?!"

Seeing the person he had long for suddenly appearing in front of him under such circumstances, Lu Zhizhao trembled all over.

With a hoarse voice, he called out Su Liang's name in disbelief.

"Why are you here?"

"...Lu Zhizhao ?"

Su Liang turned his head in amazement, and saw the extremely haggard Alpha youth beside Xue Yinhuan.

If he hadn't been with Lu Zhizhao day and night, and was very familiar with him, Su Liang would hardly have recognized this bearded, stinking young man in a mess, as the aloof young master of the Lu family.

"Ah..." For a while, Su Liang didn't know what expression he should use to face Lu Zhizhao, he hesitated for a moment, and showed a polite smile, "You were rescued, safe and sound, really Great. "

Su Liang said.

Before changing his plan to directly raid the group of star robbers in District 48, Lu Taipan had already informed Su Liang of Lu Zhizhao's capture.

What did Lu Zhizhao come to the 48th district for?

Su Liang was a little confused by Lu Zhizhao's behavior. But soon Su Liang thought of his previous life: in that life, when he eloped with Lu Zhizhao, he fled to District 48 unknownly under the pressure of explosion and pursuit.

And Lu Zhizhao ran away from home privately this time, presumably under similar circumstances, he had no choice but to end up here. There is only one thing that is strange, according to Lu Zhizhao's extremely high self-esteem and his Alpha level as high as S rank, theoretically speaking, he should not be caught by the star thief so easily.

But Su Liang didn't think too much about these things, after all, the current Lu Zhizhao has nothing to do with him at all . Su Liang knew very well that since the poisonous snake already knew that Lu Zhizhao was in the hands of Xing Thief, it was impossible for the other party to be in any danger to his life. This is enough for Su Liang.

However, Lu Zhizhao obviously couldn't face everything in front of him calmly.

"Why are you here? It's so dangerous here, why did you act with poisonous snakes..." As he

spoke, Lu Zhizhao's voice gradually became ecstatic.

" It's because of me, right? You know I'm in danger, that's why you came here to find me..."

"I knew it, I knew you missed me! Those words you said were just angry words ! Xiao Liang, I know, I know it all!"

The muscles on Lu Zhizhao's face were throbbing unconsciously because of extreme joy.

Seeing Lu Zhizhao like this, Su Liang felt embarrassed.

He tried his best to organize the sentences in his mind, and just as he was about to speak up to defend himself, a man's unusually gloomy voice came from beside him.

"He only came here because of a mission. When we set off, he had no idea that you, the young master of the Lu family, would be captured by mere star thieves."

Lu Taipan said expressionlessly.

His tone was cold.

"That's right."

Xue Yinhuan quickly replied behind Lu Zhizhao

. didn't seem to understand these words at all, he still looked at Su Liang in a daze, his eyes were full of fanaticism and longing.

He even looked a little pathetic.

Seeing Lu Zhizhao, Su Liang sighed involuntarily.

"I'm just here to carry out the mission."

He didn't deny Lu Taipan's words.

"I came here and have nothing to do with you. Of course, I'm still very happy to see that you were rescued by the poisonous snakes without incident."

"Mission? Why did they let you do the mission?"

Su Liang's words were caught by Lu Zhizhao interrupted.

Lu Zhizhao's expression became more and more ferocious, and his voice gradually became sharper.

"This is a gathering place for star thieves, it's so unsafe here, how could these people treat you like this—"

Lu Zhizhao yelled in disbelief, then he turned his head and looked at Lu Taipan viciously.

"You forced him to come? How could you let an innocent serviceman follow you to the battlefield? Do you know that Su Liang is just a beta!"

"What does this have to do with you? Lu Zhizhao."

Su Liang His voice became cold, he said to Lu Zhizhao expressionlessly.

Facing the gaze of the young man, Lu Zhizhao was slightly startled in anger, and he murmured: "How can it be okay? Xiao Liang, I'm really worried about you, I—"

"He doesn't need your concern."

Lu Taipan said firmly He opened his mouth and responded to Lu Zhizhao instead of Su Liang.

"He is from the Snake Cave, so I will naturally protect him."

After finishing speaking, the man raised his eyes and glanced at Xue Yinhuan. The latter was staring at everything in front of him with great interest. At this moment, he was pierced by his boss's extremely sharp eyes, and he immediately reacted with a jolt.

"Ah, Young Master Lu, please come with me. Don't think too much about you, a person who has just been rescued from the star thief. Let's go. We will arrange mental treatment for you later. You Taking more medicine will naturally make you feel better."

Xue Yinhuan muttered in a low voice, and was about to forcibly drag Lu Zhizhao away, who was tense all over, with his hands.

Su Liang on the other side didn't pay attention to Lu Zhizhao any more, he turned around, obediently followed behind the snake master and was about to leave.

But this scene was revealed in Lu Zhizhao's eyes, and in an instant, the nightmare

...the broken coffin. ...

the corpse carried away by a man in his arms.

...with his limbs crushed, he could only lie helplessly in the ruins, crying himself out.

...

"No——"

Xue Yinhuan only heard Lu Zhizhao scream, and the next moment, the extremely chaotic and tyrannical high-level Alpha burst out suddenly, and the heavy pressure of the crushing level instantly pressed Xue Yinhuan.Xue Yinhuan's pupils narrowed slightly, his face was cold, he raised his hand without retreating, and directly reached for Lu Zhizhao, but at this time Lu Zhizhao had already broken free from his restraints, and rushed towards Su Liang.

"You are mine!"

he cried frantically.

"Little Liang—" The

accident happened too fast, and in just an instant, Lu Zhizhao had already appeared in front of Su Liang.

He raised his hand and reached for Su Liang's arm in an attempt to grab him.

Then...

Lu Zhizhao froze suddenly.

The eager call was completely stuck in his throat, and he couldn't even make the slightest breath.

The coercion that could almost be called "horror" suddenly enveloped him, completely immobilizing him.

Cells, bone marrow, nerves... It was as if every tiny biological unit in his body felt something was wrong, and could only shrink and tremble uncontrol under the overwhelming coldness.

"Huh...huh...huh..."

Very clearly, Lu Zhizhao heard his own exhalation.

Haste like a broken bellows. Even the eyeballs could not move, and the vision became more and more blurred However, that dark, cold figure was so clear .

He saw with his own eyes Lu Taipan, his uncle, raised his hand and pulled Su Liang behind him, and then looked down at him aggressively like the owner of that young man.

"When will it be your turn to touch my people?"