Chapter 89

"You've already remembered."

Su Liang said lightly.

Hearing Lu Zhizhao repeating "last life" and "this life" in front of him, Su Liang sighed. He didn't deny that he had been reborn.

Lu Zhizhao: " Yes, just like you."

He sighed.

"You and I have a brand new opportunity, do you know how difficult it is? But you betrayed me." Lu Zhizhao's voice became sharp, but soon, he quickly lowered his voice, " But, it's okay I don't mind."

He looked straight at Su Liang, and his eyes made Su Liang even more sick.

"I really love you...you don't know how much I love you..."

Lu Zhizhao madly told Su Liang everything about his previous life—everything that happened after Su Liang died .

How he tried his best to guard Su Liang's body, how he fought against the world, how he risked his life to bring Su Liang back to the world...

He was so lonely, desperate, deeply regretful, and deeply affectionate not regret.

However, he did not wait for any response from Su Liang.

About two days later, Su Liang suddenly opened his eyes in the cabin - the sound of the spacecraft's engine became completely different from before, and the gravity also changed slightly from before.

"Have you finally reached your destination?"

He murmured in a low voice.

Just as he deduced, it wasn't long before he heard the loathsome footsteps.

After the metal was turned on, Lu Zhizhao approached Su Liang. He stretched out his arms and hugged Su Liang, who was fixed on the seat, and was weak from the medicine, tightly in his arms.

"We're here."

He happily said to Su Liang.

Su Liang lowered his eyes and did not give any response, but there was a flash of thought in his eyes.

In two days, through the sound of the spacecraft engine, the spacecraft has gone through at least three jumps When

passing the covered bridge, Su Liang couldn't help turning his head. He looked at the starry sky outside the porthole for a long time, until Lu Zhizhao let out a dull laugh above his head.

"Don't look, you won't know where you are." After a

pause, Lu Zhizhao added.

"It's impossible for that person to chase here."

On this point, Lu Zhizhao was very confident.

It has to be said that Ning Tangsheng is quite smart.

After taking over the "farm", he paid a considerable price and directly hid the center of the "farm" in the depths of the battlefield between the Earth Alliance and the Canaanites many years ago

. Desperate in his previous life, Lu Zhizhao also heard rumors about the secret base of the "farm". He once thought of finding it and spending the rest of his life there, but until his death, He did not find the final foundation of the "farm".

In this life, he finally understood why he failed to find the last "farm".

Because, even the most insane and daring Star Thief would not come near here.

Originally, this area was a natural small meteorite belt, not to mention years of war, which made the entire space extremely unstable. Space faults would appear at any time in the seemingly calm and dark starry sky, and small artificial black holes and the original Pieces of battleship debris scattered in battle.The information jammers used in the war and the electromagnetic storm caused by ignoring the Covenant's ban are still circling and roaring here, and no navigation equipment can be used here, which means that once you enter here, you will be completely lost in the In the space... unless you can get a "breadcrumb" as a guide.

The encrypted signal from the "farm" was sent every ten minutes, leading Lu Zhizhao's spaceship to the "last farm" successfully.

The code name here is "Eden" The

propellers of the feeder made a piercing roar. After going through complicated authentication, the spaceship passed through the dense automatic weapon defense layer left by the Canaanites, and finally entered "Eden".

This is an artificial planet, small and precise, but just by looking at its appearance, it can be seen that it is a masterpiece of the Canaanites.

It is covered with dents and ravines, and the uneven high-star field laser turrets and plasma launchers protrude, making this artificial planet named "Eden" ugly like a star that has been magnified countless times. times the virus.

Su Liang stared intently at the gradually enlarged planet on the screen, with an extremely ugly expression on his face.

However, it is obvious that for another person in the aircraft, this is his dream paradise.

"You will like it here in the future."

He said to Su Liang gently. When he lowered his head, he found that the face of the young man in his arms was tense, looking around, his eyes were unblinking, and he even seemed a little nervous.

"Don't be afraid, these things are used to protect us."

He originally thought that Su Liang would not give him any response like the two days before, but he didn't expect Su Liang to say in a low voice: "These are all from the Canaanites?"

Lu Zhizhao laughed in surprise: " Yes , this used to be the last stronghold of the Canaanites, and the Canaanite emperor originally hid this trump card, but before he could use it—"

Alpha suddenly withdrew the smile on his face little by little.

And Su Liang raised his head in his arms: "Well, the Canaanite emperor was killed by my husband before he could use it, so the fortress can only continue to hide in the depths of the turbulent space until it is saved by you." This scum of the Ning family will take advantage of it again, right?"

The lines of Lu Zhizhao's lips became stiff, and he started to change the subject almost in embarrassment, but Su Liang fell into silence again.

Soon, the spacecraft landed in the parking area. After the airlock door was opened, Lu Zhizhao led Su Liang out step by step, and came to the covered bridge at the berthing entrance.

A young man wearing gold-rimmed glasses was looking at the two of them at the end of the covered bridge.

Noticing that extremely burning gaze, Su Liang slowly raised his head. Looking at the other party, it was indeed Ning Tangsheng who was supposed to be on the trial platform.

After seeing Su Liang, an uncomfortable smile appeared on the corner of Ning Tangsheng's mouth, and he quickly walked up to him. The person who greeted him first was not his nominal "partner" but Su Liang.

"Madam Snake Lord."

He looked straight at Su Liang, and deliberately emphasized his tone.

"It's an honor to meet you here."

The memory of "nameless" came to Su Liang's heart again.

Su Liang gritted his teeth tightly so as not to go mad with anger, but even though he tried his best, he still couldn't control his disgust at all.

Ning Tangsheng looked at Su Liang's expression with satisfaction, and a gleam of pleasure flashed in his heart—this is Su Liang, even if he is Siga, even if he is fascinated by Lu Taipan, so what?

He still fell into the palm of his hand.

So are his information glands.

"Your complexion is terrible." The

young man's tone became more and more cheerful.

If the eyes he looked at Su Liang weren't so salivating, he would really look like a good guy right now.

"I hope you can adjust as soon as possible. The operation will take place in a few hours."

He raised his hand and clicked on his personal terminal, and an obvious countdown appeared on it, obviously for Su Liang to see.

"This kind of operation will be a little painful, especially for high-level Omega like you. Anyway, I hope you can relax your mind. After all, if you want to get through it, mental and physical strength are very important..."

Hearing "surgery", Su Liang frowned slightly.

"What surgery?"

he asked.

His tone was tense.

And Ning Tangsheng's smile deepened, he raised his eyebrows exaggeratedly, and looked at Lu Zhizhao.

"Didn't he tell you? Your...lover...needs to remove your information glands." Ning Tangsheng said cheerfully, with a slightly high-pitched voice, "In this way, you will turn back into Beta, and then, live with him The happy life you should have in the world."

He was extremely satisfied to see Su Liang's face turned extremely pale.

In the next second, Su Liang looked directly at Lu Zhizhao.

"You want this person to forcibly strip my information glands?" The

boy's voice was hoarse.

His gaze was even sharper than an arrow.

Lu Zhizhao avoided Su Liang's gaze, he managed to force a smile: "Only you will get better, you should know, even if you are a Beta, it's nothing, isn't it?"

After a pause, Lu Zhizhao went on again Quickly added: "And I can assure you, this is just a minor operation, and the operation will pass soon..."

At this moment, he saw Su Liang close his eyes, with a trace of pain on his face expression.

"Little Liang?"

"Ouch—"

Su Liang suddenly turned his head and retched.

"What's wrong with you? Xiaoliang, what's wrong with you—"

"Don't come near me."

Su Liang's face was extremely ugly, he was so weak that he almost couldn't lift his head.

After panting for a while, he looked up at Ning Tangsheng who was watching the show on his face.

"I don't know what agreement you have reached, but if you still want me to go to the operating table alive, let the bionics take care of me."

Su Liang said word by word.

"Don't let Lu Zhizhao approach me any more."

"Little Liang, don't do this." Lu Zhizhao couldn't help but speak.

"Oh? Our Lady Snake Lord, are you so angry?"

Ning Tangsheng looked at the two of them, but asked with a smile on his face.

Su Liang raised his eyes and glanced at him, as if he could see Ning Tangsheng's malice towards him at this moment—the young man who was brought into a desperate situation and was about to undergo surgery to remove his information glands finally seemed to have a complete collapse of his mental defenses As usual, a trace of humiliation and despair slowly appeared on that gorgeous face that made Ning Tangsheng feel extremely dazzling.

"Just treat me as angry. Of course, the main reason is that I'm allergic to his pheromone."

After the words fell, Lu Zhizhao beside him froze.

"Little Liang, don't be angry, you were fine before..." Lu Zhizhao's words stopped abruptly when he saw the red marks gradually appearing on the outside of Su Liang's clothes.

"You are so disgusting." Su Liang looked at him directly and said word by word, "So my allergies were triggered by you."

Although Ning Tangsheng did not have the slightest affection for Su Liang, the reality is that Well, Su Liang was indeed as he said, because his emotional agitation triggered the already serious pheromone allergy. Even if Lu Zhizhao just met Su Liang, Su Liang would have an allergic reaction.

After checking and confirming this, Su Liang finally got the bionic man he requested.

After all, it is not easy to get Siga's information gland, and Ning Tangsheng does not intend to let Su Liang die from a severe allergic reaction before undergoing surgery.

He had to make sure he got Su Liang's information gland.

"You'd better not have any weird little thoughts."

Ning Tangsheng fastened the lock belt for Su Liang, and then he sneered and warned the young man in front of him.

" After all, I am located in a remote place, and I can only provide you with the most basic combat-type bionics, which means that if you move around, they are likely to twist your arm or break your arm accidentally. ."

Ning Tangsheng said, his eyes swept over the skinny boy in the arms of the combat android.

In order to avoid accidents, Ning Tangsheng not only injected another dose of medicine into Su Liang to deprive him of his ability to move, but even bound the boy's hands and legs tightly with black restraint belts.

Without the help of the bionic man, Su Liang couldn't even turn over.

The frail young man looked pale, and with his head down, he was taken by the bionics to the so-called "lounge" specially prepared for him, waiting for the operation the next day.

Ning Tangsheng turned his head to look at his side, while Lu Zhizhao was staring at the direction Su Liang left.

This made the young man couldn't help raising his eyebrows: "You really love him."

He said with emotion from the bottom of his heart.

However, this kind of love from a lunatic is really disgusting. It's no wonder that Su Liang had such a severe stress reaction after learning of Lu Zhizhao's plan.

Lu Zhizhao turned his head slowly, with an illusory smile on his lips, he seemed to have been completely immersed in the fantasy of a beautiful future.

"You once promised me that the operation on the information gland would not make him suffer. You'd better keep this promise."

Lu Zhizhao, who appeared gentle and crazy in front of Su Liang, also had a gloomy tone in his voice when he spoke to Ning Tangsheng. . Hearing Lu Zhizhao's instruction ,

Ning Tangsheng was still smiling.

"Of course."

He promised.

However, when he nodded, a trace of coldness flashed across the young man's eyes. He was carefully looking at the Alpha in front of him, secretly thinking about when to do it. Yes, from the very beginning, Ning Tangsheng had no intention to truly abide by the agreement between the two of them.

A long time ago, when the "farm" was not tracked down, Ning Tangsheng had already learned about Su Liang's special type.

Su Liang turned out to be Siga.

The most perfect, rarest, and most powerful fractal Siga.

That was the information gland that Ning Tangsheng wanted to get his hands on no matter what. However, all the actions against Su Liang, even the probing of his identity, were ruthlessly and directly suppressed by Snake Cave. It can be said that if it hadn't been For the loss of too many elites in this matter before, Ning Tangsheng felt that he In the first star sector, I am afraid it will not be so embarrassing.

Fortunately...

Fortunately, the idiot in front of him brought Su Liang to his side, saving him the most troublesome procedure.

Ning Tangsheng thought, and the smile on his lips became more and more cordial.

However, that was the end of the matter, the young man quietly observed the S-class Alpha beside him. The previous Lu Zhizhao did show abilities that were completely beyond his expectations, but this is indeed a lunatic. And a madman is the worst weapon to wield, because you never know what he's going to do. If Lu Zhizhao was allowed to continue living in this world, it would only bring him endless troubles.

The best way to solve trouble is to eliminate that "trouble" before it appears.

...

[After the operation is completed, kill Ning Tangsheng. ]

Lu Zhizhao was also looking at Ning Tangsheng.

He has already arrived in "Eden", and Su Liang's operation is about to be completed.

Ning Tangsheng would soon be useless. The young man in front of him still holds the authority of "Eden", but this place will soon become his and Su Liang's last home.

And Ning Tangsheng's existence was really an eyesore.

After killing Ning Tangsheng, everything will be much easier. As for the other staff in "Eden", they are also easy to deal with, just follow the method I did last time. In the face of absolute power, such low-level people will always be very obedient.

"Then, happy cooperation."

"Happy cooperation."

The two people on the covered bridge raised their heads, smiled at each other, and spoke in unison.

At the same time, in the arms of the bionic man, the young man whose face was pale with fear in Ning Tangsheng's eyes raised his head calmly.

Under the cold light in the depths of the "Eden" corridor, the boy's eyes were astonishingly bright.