Chapter 30

Mr. Si's arrival undoubtedly made Su Liang very happy.

It was a kind of joy that is difficult to describe in words: some empty parts of the body were suddenly filled.

The emptiness that seemed to make the skin itchy slightly disappeared in an instant.

Even Mr. Si remained silent as always, with a cold expression.

But the fact that he was in the house alone was enough to make Su Liang feel fulfilled and at ease.

If Su Liang didn't have a very clear understanding of himself, he would almost think that he fell in love with Mr. Si at first sight.

All his feelings, including his body's reactions, were like those of a high school boy whose IQ and EQ plummeted, completely out of control.

No, even in her previous life when her IQ dropped sharply because of her feelings, when she and Lu Zhizhao were in the deepest love, Su Liang never had such a strong physical reaction.

This point was also emphatically mentioned in the information sent to him by the housekeeper. The development of pheromone glands can also seriously affect a person's mood. do have some special reactions.

Well, at this moment, Su Liang thought of a certain unlucky case.

Su Liang was stubborn, stunned, blushing, finally gritted his teeth and read the complete follow-up of that case.

Thinking of the fate of that unlucky guy, Su Liang's dizzy mind instantly cleared up.

In short, you must not mistake this hormonal impulse caused by the development of information glands for your real emotions. Whether you are blushing and heartbeating, or bumping around like a deer, they are all just negative body reactions caused by chaotic pheromones...

Just when Su Liang thought so, he heard a question from Mr. Yu Si.

"Is there anything unusual about your body during this time?"

"..."

This may be the last question Su Liang wants to face right now.

none of them.

Su Liang wanted to say that her body was really good.

The only difference is that he always wants to sleep with the combat uniform of the man in front of him.

...

On this point, even if Su Liang was lent another ten layers of face, he would not be able to say it in front of Mr. Si.

"I'm fine. Mr. Housekeeper has been following up on my situation. It is said that the data returned by the inspection is very good, ha, ha ha..."

He forced himself to calmly say to Lu Taipan, but he didn't know his expression And the eyes have already exposed the truth.

"Really?"

Lu Taipan frowned slightly, a little anxious because of Su Liang's concealment.

He got up suddenly and came to Su Liang.

"Mr. Si?!" The

boy froze because of the sudden approach of the man.

"Your face is a little red ."

Lu Taipan lowered his eyes, and his eyes paused unconsciously on Su Liang's lips for a moment.

That's a lip shape that's perfect for kissing.