Chapter 13

"But you seem to be in a bad situation."

Su Liang observed Lu Zhizhao very vigilantly.

The strange feeling on Lu Zhizhao's body made him feel extremely nervous, he tried a few times to break free from the other party, but what he got in return was Lu Zhizhao's more forceful confinement.

Just like that, during the stalemate, Su Liang was unknownly dragged to a certain direction by Lu Zhizhao, where the levitating vehicle obtained through some unknown method was buzzing and hovering a few tens of centimeters ground , you can drive away at any time.

If Su Liang was really some kind of animal, then when he found out that Lu Zhizhao was trying to push himself into that car, he probably would have blown his tail off.

"Let go of me, Lu Zhizhao! What are you going crazy about?"

Su Liang raised his voice.

"I'm not crazy."

Lu Zhizhao responded with a strange tone.

"I just want to protect you, Xiao Liang, I will definitely protect you this time."

"I don't need any protection at all, did you make a mistake—"

Just when Su Liang couldn't bear to fight, The sound of another suspension vehicle stopping suddenly sounded not far away .

A thin figure hurriedly jumped out of the car and came straight towards Lu Zhizhao.

"Azhao, don't do this!" The

person who came was Ning Jiayi, who was supposed to be resting in the hospital and was even wearing a hospital gown, looking anxious and terrified.

"Let go of Brother A Liang, okay? The service period is just a normal internal recruitment of the family, not what you think..."

Ning Jiayi softened his voice and whispered behind Lu Zhizhao. And Su Liang never felt that Ning Jiayi's delicate and pitiful face was so pleasing to the eye as it is now.

You know, people like Ning Jiayi, who are in the pre-differentiation stage, already have a little Omega aura on them. When they talk to people so delicately and softly, let alone Alpha, even Su Liang, who is outright All the Betas felt their hearts softened.

According to Su Liang's thinking, after being persuaded by Ning Jiayi, Lu Zhizhao should relax himself even if he is in hot blood. But the reality is that Lu Zhizhao actually showed a terrifying cold look at Ning Jiayi directly in front of Su Liang.

"Go—"

he growled indifferently.

Looking over Lu Zhizhao's line of sight, Su Liang's eyes focused: Ning Jiayi had a group of obvious bruises at the corner of his eyes.

Judging from the color, the trace was fresh, and the person who did it was completely merciless.

Combined with Lu Zhizhao's questioning and expression at this time, an inconceivable and terrifying conjecture emerged.

Could it be that Lu Zhizhao actually treated Ning Jiayi...

Su Liang stared blankly at the two people in front of him, and fell into a complete daze.

On the other side, Ning Jiayi's face was almost transparent.

"Azhao, it's scary for you to say that. I know you didn't mean it. I'm not angry. Don't continue to be so angry, okay..."

Ning Jiayi tried hard to maintain his attachment to Lu Zhizhao on the surface, but his trembling voice and The fearful eyes all confirmed Su Liang's conjecture.

In fact, if Ning Jiayi had a choice, no matter what, he would not deliberately go to the crazy Lu Zhizhao to ask for trouble.

During this time, Su Liang was always kept in the dark thinking that Lu Zhizhao was locked up by Lu Zhengen only because of the previous mental violence. Ning Jiayi had already heard the news that something was wrong with Lu Zhizhao's mental state.

After the coma caused by the mental violence, he seemed to be normal. However, his sleep time began to prolong, and every time he woke up after a long sleep, Lu Zhizhao behaved like a different person.

He began to become extremely cold- blooded, gloomy, with serious bloodthirsty tendencies, but what followed was his soaring mental power and the proficiency of his mind control ability, and the evaluation of his ability value was refreshed almost every day Records, it can be said that from the data on the instrument alone, he is even comparable to the monster Alpha Lu Taipan when he was young.

At first, the Lu family was very happy about this. They thought that the change in Lu Zhizhao 's personality was due to the second awakening of his spiritual power, but soon, the senior management couldn't laugh anymore. seemed to be crazy.

He often falls into trance delusions, and then makes all kinds of horrible actions from time to time.

And when he came to his senses, he would turn back to the cheerful, calm, and beloved young master of the Lu family for a while, and he stood at the scene of the accident he created, remembering everything he had done Fuzzy, I don't even know why he suddenly went crazy.

Then it was only at this time that the group of researchers supported by the Lu family realized with horror that their initial assessment of Lu Zhizhao's mental strength might have made a serious mistake. Before that, they used Lu Taipan of the double S level as the data model: As the top, most terrifying, and most frightening top Alpha, Lu Taipan's mental power has always been in a state of frenzy, but he has been fighting until a few years ago. The final battle of the Canaanites got out of control because of excessive overdrawing of mental power.

Because of this, the Lu family always believed that only S-rank Lu Zhizhao would be much safer, and the frenzy caused by his overflowing mental power would not come until at least several years later.

However, not everyone is Lu Taipan.

The Lu family never expected that before the high-level Omega they prepared for Lu Zhizhao had even had time to fully differentiate, Lu Zhizhao had already lost control due to his too strong mental power.

But it is precisely because of this that Ning Jiayi's existence has become more and more important.

For this reason, Ning Jiayi was complacent.

He deliberately went to meet Lu Zhizhao in private, thinking that Lu Zhizhao's mental strength could be stabilized to some extent.

However, what he saw was not the familiar "A Zhao", but a cold, weird, and grumpy monster.

Lu Zhizhao didn't even show the slightest joy at Ning Jiayi's arrival. Instead, after Ning Jiayi told him intentionally or unintentionally that Su Liang was going to enter the "Snake Cave" for half a year's service period today, he suddenly became extremely irritable.

He jumped up immediately and forcibly broke through the closed facilities of the confinement room. The violent appearance startled Ning Jiayi.

But Ning Jiayi also knew that according to Lu Zhizhao's current situation, the frenzy caused by mental instability plus a forced breakthrough of the closed facility, Lu Zhizhao's status in the Lu family would definitely be seriously affected.

So he still had the courage to step forward to stop it—the price was the bruises on his face.

Lu Zhizhao beat him mercilessly.

Then Lu Zhizhao grabbed a car and chased him all the way, and finally stopped Su Liang's car directly, and only then did the next thing happen.

"Azhao, you will make Uncle Lu very angry..."

Ning Jiayi bit his lip and was about to stop him.

"Shut up, get out."

But before he finished speaking, he was scolded by Lu Zhizhao again to silence him.

Apart from being afraid of Ning Tangsheng, Ning Jiayi had never been reprimanded by anyone in his life.

A trace of anger flashed across his pitiful face.

But this gaffe only lasted for a short moment.

Because he looked up and saw Lu Zhizhao's eyes looking at Su Liang—a completely different look than ever before.

The way Lu Zhizhao sees Su Liang now is not at all the way he was just in love and just liking him before.

He looked at Su Liang's appearance now, as if he was going to swallow Su Liang completely in the next second and take it completely for himself.

Ning Jiayi, who was originally unwilling and reluctant, and was about to turn around and leave, suddenly felt a strange panic flash in his heart.

No matter how Lu Zhizhao had any preference for Su Liang in front of him before, Ning Jiayi was confident, because he knew very well that an Alpha like Lu Zhizhao would eventually return to an Omega like him.

But now, he felt that he was about to lose Lu Zhizhao.

In this unspeakable panic, Ning Jiayi even forgot his anger towards Lu Zhizhao, and the little fear in his heart when the other party was violent, he rushed over and hugged Lu Zhizhao

, "Ah Zhao, Don't you—"

he yelled.

There was even a hint of crying in the voice.

In fact, Ning Jiayi's body has not completely healed, he has always been weak, he is so sick that he is thin and small, just looking at it makes people feel pity.

However, facing such a pitiful and tearful Ning Jiayi, Lu Zhizhao just waved his hand forcefully and pushed Ning Jiayi aside.

Caught off guard, Ning Jiayi's body shook, and he fell to the ground in an instant.

Such a shock made him cough, and a trace of blood oozed from the corner of his mouth instantly. Dizzy, Ning Jiayi didn't even have the strength to support his body and sit up. He could only fall to the ground and breathe rapidly, unable to move for a long time.

The slightly longer hair covered Ning Jiayi's cheeks.

He was already extremely thin, but now that he was lying on the ground, he looked even more skinny and emaciated.

"Ning Jiayi?!"

Such an accident was unexpected by Su Liang.

Thinking of Ning Jiayi's body like a glazed doll in the past, even Su Liang, who didn't like him, became worried.

He tried to support Ning Jiayi, and because of his movement, Lu Zhizhao subconsciously turned his head to look at the ground.

The boy who fell on the ground was motionless, his breath was like a spring.

For a moment, it was as if he had died.

Lu Zhizhao's frantic gaze froze instantly. He

staggered, and then his figure began to shake.

held his head

"No..."

"Don't..."

Lu Zhizhao murmured in pain, and when he opened his eyes again, the eyes that were originally chaotic like beasts finally gradually turned into clarity.

It was like waking up from a very realistic nightmare.

Lu Zhizhao looked around him in panic, his eyes paused on Ning Jiayi for a while. After recognizing that it was not a figure in his imagination, he subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief.

Then he looked at Su Liang in disbelief.

"Little Liang."

The eldest young master of the Lu family looked extremely embarrassed now.

His lips trembled, and he looked at Su Liang cautiously, as if he was afraid that he would see Su Liang in pieces.

Finally, his eyes stopped on the hover car not far behind Su Liang.

The door of that car had the Lu family's coat of arms on it.

But outside the coat of arms, surrounded by a ferocious poisonous snake pattern.

This is a special car for the Lu family, used to transport people to the "snake cave".

In private, they all referred to the vehicle as a "corpse van."

Lu Zhizhao's breathing became short again.

Vaguely, he finally managed to remember the reason why he broke free from all the restraints and forcibly broke out of the confinement room to find Su Liang—

"Little Liang, you come back with me. I will definitely find a way to revoke your service." Expect."

Lu Zhizhao immediately opened his mouth eagerly.

"It's too dangerous there, it's not suitable for you!"

While he was speaking, the roar of countless cars was getting closer.

Su Liang ignored Lu Zhizhao, but looked helplessly over the tall young man in front of him, and looked at the approaching convoy behind him.

The Lu family and the Ning family finally arrived.

"Master Ning, what's wrong with you?"

"Master Ning is injured, hurry up, let the ambulance come here!"

"Master Lu's position has been located, yes, he is not injured!"

"That's right, Su Liang also Here." The

noisy

voice drowned out Lu Zhizhao's shouts.

The guards, doctors, and deacons of the Lu family who rushed out of the vehicle made the scene a bit chaotic.

Su Liangmu looked at the scene in front of him with a straight face, with a faint pain between his brows.

He really didn't know why he was involved again.

Lu Zhizhao was quickly controlled by the Lu family's personal guards, while Ning Jiayi was hugged by the Ning family and was about to be sent to the ambulance.

"We will definitely ask the Lu family for an explanation on this matter!" The

faces of the Ning family who were holding Ning Jiayi were ashen, and their eyes seemed to burst into flames when they looked at Su Liang and Lu Zhizhao.

"We will definitely give you an explanation!

"

...

and the Lu family's stewards changed their indifference and arrogance in front of Su Liang, and kept apologizing to the Ning family, their voices deliberately made Su Liang hear clearly.

Of course, although these members of the Lu family had regained control over Lu Zhizhao, they couldn't really do anything to the young master of the Lu family.

They just, as always, directed all their disgust and malice towards Su Liang.

Once, twice, three times... It

seemed that every time Lu Zhizhao had a problem and Ning Jiayi went to the hospital, he was there. Su

Liang mocked helplessly in his heart.

the servants of the Lu family, but Lu Zhizhao seemed unwilling to let him go, and was still yelling until this time.

"Xiao Liang, don't worry, I will find a way to solve this matter, and I will protect

you— " "Even if I risk my life, I will not let you stay in a place like 'Snake Cave'."

Accompanied His calls and those gazes looking at Su Liang also became sharper.

Su Liang had to take a deep breath.

Unbearable, Su Liang interrupted Lu Zhizhao's call extremely indifferently.

"I'm sorry, I don't need you to save me at all, because it's my long-cherished wish to go to the 'snake cave'!"

Su Liang said this sentence very sincerely.

Of course, in order to be more convincing, Su Liang inevitably needs to polish his motives.

"I have always admired Patriarch Lu very much. He is the hero of the entire Earth Federation, isn't he? It is a great honor for me to be able to intern at the place where the snake master Lu Taipan lives!"

"Lu Zhizhao, please don't stop Make up your own mind, guess my mood, and disturb my future plans. Let me tell you, I just admire Lu Taipan, and I want to be in the same area as the hero I admire , so I want to go to the 'snake cave' , I am happy to stay there!"

After Su Liang's voice fell, the scene was suddenly silent.

Everyone looked at Beta in the middle of the crowd in amazement. The young, slender and extremely beautiful boy had clear eyes and a calm attitude when he said the shocking words above.

...very convincing.

Although it is completely incomprehensible, but logically speaking, it seems to make sense?

Almost everyone can't help but have this idea deep in their hearts.

Su Liang looked very satisfied at the crowd in front of him whose faces were constantly changing, and Lu Zhizhao who was dumbfounded and completely speechless.

He nodded secretly in his heart, then he inadvertently looked at Ning Jiayi who was leaning on other people's arms.

The young man was as pale as paper, with a streak of blood on his lips.

Obviously it was because of Lu Zhizhao that he was injured, but Lu Zhizhao didn't even look at Ning Jiayi too much.

Even under the protection of the Ning family, Ning Jiayi did not receive any sincere care.

The people of the Ning family have been using Ning Jiayi's injury as an excuse to trouble the Lu family, but no one has asked him if the injury hurts or if he is uncomfortable.

For a moment, Su Liang even felt a little pity for such Ning Jiayi.

"You... Take care of your body."

Su Liang said silently with her lips, then turned away under the young man's stunned eyes, and walked away from Lu Zhizhao step by step.

What Su Liang didn't know was that his every little action at this moment, including every word he said before... was completely recorded by the miniature military detective robot, and broadcasted in real time to a huge Holographic projection on screen.

Lu's Bieyuan, that is, the underground depths of the "Snake Cave".

In the information room surrounded by countless information screens, a robot made an exaggerated electronic sound.

"Wow, I saw people from the Lu family approaching the kitten again. These wine bags and rice bags won't cause trouble for my poor little one again?! I'm so worried!"

The artificial intelligence named "Butler" lives in the housekeeper The voice in the body of the smart home robot is much more emotional than that of a real human not far from him.

Well, in fact, a certain "real human being" was concentrating on watching the information and data flowing in front of him intently at this time, completely ignoring the butler next to him.

He didn't seem to notice at all that his artificial intelligence had just magnified the scene that should have been F-level routine information on the main screen for selfish purposes.

Seeing that Lu Taipan didn't react at all, the "housekeeper" was still not discouraged.

He was still broadcasting the situation on Su Liang's side vividly and in real time.

"The corpse transport... Bah, the transport vehicle was not destroyed, but the driver's mental power was attacked by that good nephew, and now he may take a long time to recover. Alas, kitten I'm stuck there now, and the new driver will arrive in a while, and those Lu family's little flies will definitely seize the incident and try to push all the problems on his head during this time. Speaking of which, today's The sunshine is good, but the wind is a bit cold, and I don't know if such a thin little guy will catch a cold..."

As if he was finally annoyed by the "housekeeper"'s noise, Lu Zhizhao finally raised his eyes from behind the monitoring station, coldly He glanced at the butler.

In a sense, the words of the "steward" cannot be said to be completely exaggerated.

Behind the robot, most people have left.

Lu Zhizhao was escaped back to the old house. In the high-level confinement device, his eyes were empty and his face was blank.

Ning Jiayi had already lay down in the ambulance, and was staring at the roof of the car in a daze.

But the people from the Lu family didn't completely evacuate, and several stewards were standing in Su Liang with indifferent expressions on their faces for questioning.

Their attitude towards Su Liang at this time was like asking a prisoner.

And Su Liang just dealt with these people indifferently, but when signing the document. On his wrist, which was exposed outside the sleeve, there was a clear mark.

It was pinched out by Lu Zhizhao with great strength when he went crazy.

Su Liang was originally born very white, and he belongs to that kind of physique that is particularly easy to leave traces. In such a short period of time, the circle of pinch marks had turned purple, and against the snow-white skin, it looked extremely shocking.

Even the top robots couldn't detect that a certain indifferent man paused for a moment on Su Liang's wrist.

Lu Taipan lowered his head silently, and once again looked at the boring and complicated raw digital data at hand. Ordinary people even need professional instruments to analyze and understand the raw digital data.

"Wow, you are too cruel! Do you really not care? The little cat said it himself just now, he admires you very much! My God, there are actually people in this world who have positive emotions towards you! Someone actually worships you You, just because of this, you have to take care of it—

" Before the voice of the "steward" could fall, there was a sudden whistling wind sound from the holographic screen.

"Uh, wait, this voice..."

The eyes of the "steward" flickered.

This is an external expression similar to "surprise".

And he was surprised because, according to common sense, there were things that should never appear there in the surveillance screen in front of him.

Seemingly ordinary jet-black painting, streamlined fuselage, gun muzzle with high-level firepower configuration...

above Su Liang and Lu's family, a military carrier aircraft unique to the "Snake Cave" appeared.

In the violent air waves caused by the aircraft , the personal guards wearing pitch-black full armor jumped down and landed directly beside Su Liang and the Lu family.

"Mr. Su Liang, I'm very glad that you joined the 'Snake Cave'. It was detected that there was a problem with your previous vehicle, and you failed to appear in the 'Snake Cave' in time. We were ordered to come to meet you."

A guard turned around , said to Su Liang.

After a pause, a voice came from behind the mask: "The next six months of service, I hope you can live happily and safely in the 'Snake Cave'.

" Look at Su Liang and said.

His voice was unusually stiff, as if such ordinary and gentle words would make him bite his tongue.

As for the other side, those members of the Lu family were staring at the scene in front of them in astonishment.

If they didn't know clearly, no one on earth would dare to pretend to be a "Viper", and they would almost think that the two "Vipers" in front of them were fake people.

Since when did the "Viper", considered by everyone to be the most efficient killing machine, actually take on the job of transporting low-level service personnel?

Seeing Su Liang being escaped by the "poisonous snakes" and walking towards the aircraft, a certain steward whose IQ had dropped due to excessive shock spoke up in panic behind them:

"Wait, wait a minute, we haven't inquired yet. After Su Liang, this accident is related to Young Master Lu..." In the

end , what greeted him was an unusually cold and intimidating inquiry from one of the "Vipers", "You want to ask the people from

our 'Snake Cave'?"

The moment the steward heard these words, his face turned pale and he closed his mouth.

Well, now he can be sure that the one in front of him is the real "Poisonous Snake".

Because only the "poisonous snakes" could make him feel the approach of death with just one word.