Chapter 60

"God, Young Master Lu, please stop playing such childish tricks." On the

spaceship, Xue Yinhuan folded his arms around his chest, leaning against the door of the medical room, and said coldly to Lu Zhizhao.

Lu Zhizhao's sudden behavior directly interrupted his rest time, and now the entire medical room has been under martial law, and Xue Yinhuan and Black Mamba are directly on duty at the door of the medical room to closely monitor all of Lu Zhizhao's actions.

However, for some reason, Snake Cave Didn't even send a professional negotiator to persuade Lu Zhizhao to stop his self-harming behavior.

And Xue Yinhuan was already jumping in annoyance.

"...This kind of boring little method is really cheap. If other people know that this kind of joke happened on the spaceship of Snake Cave, we will be easily ridiculed by others in the future." Viper

complained without emotion .

't worry, this matter has been classified as confidential, and there is no risk of leakage." The

artificial intelligence in the headset responded coolly to Xue Yinhuan's words.

Xue Yinhuan choked up, and turned to look at the haggard Alpha youth in the medical room.

"Master Lu, I hope you can understand one thing," Xue Yinhuan said with a straight face, "Even if you really die here, it will be a little troublesome at most, and the Snake Cave is not so down that you have to follow me." Lu Zhengen will explain..."

Hearing Xue Yinhuan's words, the corners of Lu Zhizhao's mouth slanted, a half-smile.

Seeing the expression on the young master of the Lu family, the Black Mamba frowned slightly.

"Yinhuan , be quiet."

He said coldly.

Lu Zhizhao's words and deeds, even his seemingly crazy behavior, somehow made the experienced Black Mamba feel very uncomfortable.

Obviously according to the data, Lu Zhizhao has not experienced any twists and turns, but the aura that permeates his body always reminds the Black Mamba of the serial murderer he once killed.

"Your Snake Cave is amazing, and so is my uncle..." But

after Xue Yinhuan was silent, Lu Zhizhao still giggled.

"But I never expected you to care about my life or death." As he

spoke, Lu Zhizhao's smile deepened. He was staring at a certain place by the wall even though he was in a small and heavily guarded medical room. See, it's like being able to actually see something through a metal wall.

"Xiaoliang will care about me."

Lu Zhizhao said firmly.

Hearing Lu Zhizhao's silly whispers, Xue Yinhuan endured and endured, so he didn't roll his eyes at him directly.

"I sincerely feel that after returning to the central star area, he really needs to find a therapist to fix his mind."

Xue Yinhuan whispered to the black mamba in a very low voice and quickly on the communication channel.

During this period, Lu Zhizhao seemed to have noticed something. The young man's pupils were thin and small, but the whites of his eyes were bloodshot. just looked at Xue Yinhuan and the Black Mamba. After a moment of silence, he grinned, as if his smile could never crack Open below the earlobe.

It was a grin similar to that of Martian dogs baring their teeth before attacking.

"You don't know anything..."

You have no idea how much that person gave for me in the previous life.

You don't know how much he loves me.

And I love him so much.

Lu Zhizhao thought in his heart.

"He came back to see me."

Lu Zhizhao repeated.

And the moment his words fell, the Black Mamba's communicator rang. Black Mamba

tapped his headset, quietly listening to the instructions from the other end of the microphone. . He turned his head to look at Xue Yinhuan.

"Master Su Liang will arrive at the main ship in fifteen minutes, and he will meet Master Lu in twenty minutes. "

Hearing what the black mamba said, Xue Yinhuan froze instantly.

"Hey..."

A chuckle came from behind him, Xue Yinhuan took a deep breath, and then turned to look at Lu Zhizhao.

He saw an extremely smug and dazzling smile at the corner of Lu Zhizhao's mouth.

A little earlier, in the dilapidated alleys of District 48.

After hearing Lu Zhizhao's request, Lu Taipan raised his hand expressionlessly, and quickly turned off his personal terminal.

But even so, it was too late, Su Liang still clearly watched the whole video, and naturally heard Lu Zhizhao's almost absurd request.

Lu Taipan turned his head and looked at Su Liang, his face was calm, but his eyes were slightly gloomy.

"Don't worry," Lu Taipan said without any emotional ups and downs, "This kind of self-mutilation trick.. .I will give the black mamba the punishment it deserves. But this kind of behavior itself will not have any deterrent effect on us. Lu Zhizhao does not have him What you think is so important."

Lu Taipan stared at Su Liang, and when he found that the person he liked was still pale, the Snake Cave Lord hated Lu Zhizhao in his heart.

My fingertips are itchy.

The long-lost, crazy desire to kill, to tear someone apart, is once again stirring in the depths of Lu Taipan's soul.

This made the man's pupils darker than usual.

"His mentality is obviously abnormal, you don't need to pay attention to his threats." But in reality, the snake cave master behaved as usual. The subtle hint of madness and bloodthirsty was suppressed by him in his heart.

He pondered over his words, trying clumsily to appease Su Liang.

However, when Su Liang opened his mouth, what he said was...

"I'm going to see him." The

young man spoke very Seriously, but it was precisely this serious look in his eyes that made Lu Taipan's heart sink a little bit.

"...It just so happens that I also have something to say to him."

Lu Taipan heard Su Liang continue.

The frightening coldness and murderous intent instantly soaked his heart, but facing Su Liang's request, after a long silence, Lu Taipan just nodded.

"Okay, I'll arrange it."

Reason and self-control are like thin ice.

Lu Taipan lowered his eyes, not wanting Su Liang to see the tyranny in his eyes.

When Su Liang rushed back to the spaceship, everything was set up according to Lu Zhizhao's request - a separate airtight room was arranged on the spaceship .

No one bothered, no surveillance equipment.

Only Lu Zhizhao and Su Liang.

Lu Zhizhao's gun had already been taken away, and his whole body was searched carefully to ensure that nothing could harm Su Liang, and then his hands and feet were shakeled.

This should have been a great shame for a so-called "next head of the Lu family", but for some reason, when the poisonous snakes were doing this, Lu Zhizhao remained calm and cooperative from beginning to end.

He is smiling all the time.

"Damn, it's so fucking uncomfortable."

Xue Yinhuan cursed softly as he looked at the man who was tightly confined in the safety seat.

"Are you really going in? My intuition tells me that it would be bad luck to come into contact with this kind of thing."

Immediately afterwards, he turned his head to look at Su Liang who was beside him and persuaded him again.

"I know." Su Liang touched the ion gun on his

waist and smiled wryly.

disapproval.

"You really don't need to be in contact with this kind of person. There is really nothing to talk about with this kind of lunatic... And let me tell you, don't look at our boss who silently promised you to have a private chat with this thing. His face doesn't seem to care, but I've been with him for so many years, and I've figured it out more or less. It's our boss who is so jealous! If you provoke him like this, he will definitely suffer in the end—"

Su Liang originally wanted to explain that he and Lu Taipan hadn't reached that point, but then he found that Xue Yinhuan was suddenly stuck.

"Yinhuan?"

Xue Yinhuan didn't dare to say anything.

Because he just discovered that at this moment, there is still a figure standing in the shadow.

Lu Taipan looked at Su Liang's direction with a cold face, his eyes were dim and unclear, but the spiritual force emanating from his body seemed to have been stained with ink, and Xue Yinhuan, who is also an Alpha, had already vaguely felt it from such a long distance. That piercing chill... and killing intent.

Tears slowly welled up in Xue Yinhuan's eyes.

He just said...

how the Black Mamba clearly disapproved of Su Liang's meeting with Lu Zhizhao, and when Su Liang really arrived in the isolation room, the man didn't say a word.

It turned out that it was discovered a long time ago that Su Liang was followed by another demon god? !

"Don't worry, I just went in and had a few words with him, and I'll be out soon."

Su Liang looked at Xue Yinhuan's instantly bleak face, pursed his lips, and comforted him.

The next moment, he suddenly turned his head as if feeling something.

He was clearly in a stealth state, even Xue Yinhuan, the experienced snake guard, was a man who took a long time to discover, but Su Liang only took one look, and accurately caught Lu Taipan's figure in the shadows.

"Really, just a few words."

Su Liang didn't know why he suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

To the man with dark eyes, he made a promise with a little caution.

The sound is very soft.

People... are also very good.

"En."

Lu Taipan nodded, indicating that he understood.

But didn't say anything more.

Su Liang walked into that room.

A metallic sound sounded slowly, and the extremely thick metal door slammed shut behind him.

There were no extra facilities in the completely sealed room, only a metal safety chair firmly fixed on the ground, and a man bound to the chair.

The bright white light fell from the top of the head, illuminating Alpha's face with extremely low mental stability even paler.

Su Liang stayed in front of the door and didn't come any closer.

For a while, Su Liang didn't speak, and Lu Zhizhao also kept silent.

In the dead silence, they looked at each other.

......Very strange.

This was the first thought that flashed through Su Liang's mind.

Obviously, he had just met Lu Zhizhao not long ago, but maybe because he knew about Lu Zhizhao's "specialness", seeing Lu Zhizhao now, Su Liang felt like a lifetime away.

Of course, in a sense, the relationship between him and Lu Zhizhao is indeed like a lifetime away.

"You are finally willing to come to see me."

Meeting Su Liang's eyes, Lu Zhizhao finally murmured.

His greedy gaze was like a cold tongue, licking Su Liang from top to bottom.

And his tone of voice, as well as his expression, all made Su Liang feel strange and strange.

Did Lu Zhizhao look like this before?

"Yes, I'm here." Su Liang settled down, his expression unchanged, and he tried to speak to Lu Zhizhao as calmly as possible.

"I have something to think about—"

"I've always missed you."

Lu Zhizhao interrupted Su Liang.

The young man's eyes looking at Su Liang were a little distracted, and he didn't know that at this moment, he was looking at the current Su Liang, or the young man who had died many years ago.

"Lu Zhizhao..."

"I was cheated, do you know? I was really cheated, and I was cheated badly. They told me that you are doing well. I also received a call from you, and your The voice is so happy and gentle, you told me that everything is fine, so I don't have to worry, I really believed it. It took me a long time to find out. It turned out that the voice was intercepted and re-synthesized from the previous conversation between you and me.

"Everyone is lying to me..."

"Father, Ah Ning, hehe, they deceived me like a fool. Then I finally found out the truth, and I immediately planned to rush out to find you. But, Ah Ning knelt in front of me Crying and begging me, he said that if I didn't marry him, he would definitely die. He promised me that as long as the wedding was completed, as long as we could have a child between us, all the problems would be solved. family finally has offspring, they will no longer focus on me and you, my mental strength will become stable, I will no longer go crazy, hurt you, and make you feel scared and hopeless."

"And Ah Ning... he will never be a tool man after having that child. He is free, and all of us can be free. I thought this would be a good choice for all of us. But, II just don' t know, I don't know that you have become so sick, I don't know."

"I was deceived so badly."

A line of tears slowly flowed down the corner of Lu Zhizhao's eyes.

He stared fixedly at Su Liang in front of him, and saw the person he once loved once again in a trance.

Beautiful, slender, and gentle as a young man who melts hearts when he smiles.

That was the person he fell in love with at first sight, and he will never forget it ever since.

"..."

Su Liang frowned.

Obviously, Lu Zhizhao had difficulty distinguishing the reality from the past. If Su Liang hadn't been reborn once, then standing here now, looking at Lu Zhizhao who was talking to himself all the time, he would probably just feel baffled.

But at this moment, Su Liang just stood there, listening to Lu Zhizhao's extremely painful whisper, his eyes were quiet.

"I went to look for you, Xiaoliang, but you didn't know it. I didn't miss the appointment. I said I would go back to you. I really went back."

"Please, forgive me...I have already..."

Su Liang sighed.

"I always thought I liked you."

Su Liang said without thinking.

It broke Lu Zhizhao's one-man show.

"But I found out later that I don't actually like you, I just yearn for you."

The handsome young man surrounded by everyone at the banquet, the very high-ranking Alpha, the young master of the Lu family, had many halos on him, but he had none of them. shelf. The young man named Lu Zhizhao looked so sincere, kind, and cheerful. When he was in the crowd, he was as bright as the sun. It seemed that in front of such a person, no matter what difficulties and obstacles, he could move forward firmly. go down.

It was completely different from the Beta who was involuntary at the time and needed to look forward and backward no matter what he did.

"...you are the young master of the Lu family, and I'm just an ordinary Beta. When I'm with you, I always tell myself that I must be more calm and calm, and I must show my most perfect side , because only then can I be worthy of you. I think I should probably do it too."

So he calmly and tolerantly accepted that Lu Zhizhao's "friend" Ning Jiayi intervened between the two of them, and he faced the situation calmly and calmly. After all the hardships and pains after elopement, he calmly faced the wounds and psychological shadows left by his lover after his madness, and he dealt with all trivial matters and gossip in an orderly manner, without disturbing Lu Zhizhao in the slightest.

Su Liang in her previous life, as long as she was in front of Lu Zhizhao, she would always be the safest, gentlest, and most tolerant lover. From the beginning to the end, she never lost her composure.

Including the phone call he made to Lu Zhizhao before he died.

...

"But in fact, it's not like this to really like someone."

Su Liang looked at Lu Zhizhao seriously and said.

"When you really love someone, it's impossible to keep calm."

A downpour.

A flower that will bloom when its time comes.

The wet puppy shivered.

When you really like someone, love is that heavy rain, that flower, and that wet puppy.

There is no way to hide it.

It's also completely uncontrollable.

...

Su Liang couldn't help but think of Lu Taipan's extremely embarrassed back under the moonlight, and the slightly wet palms of the man in the alleys of the 48th district, and of course, when he was aware of all this, that moment A pounding heartbeat.

He laughed, softly this time.

"Lu Zhizhao, let's end it. I hope that after many years, when I think of you, I will remember you better than now."

Lu Zhizhao raised his head, the smile on his face had faded.

"Are you really going to end? You to me..."

Alpha asked with a hoarse voice.

"The relationship between us is actually over long ago."

Su Liang said.

As early as in the previous life, long long before his death, he and Lu Zhizhao had ended, but neither of them realized it at that time.

After saying these few words, Su Liang ignored Lu Zhizhao.

He turned around, just about to press the button to leave here, but at this moment, he suddenly heard a strange whisper.

"I won't allow it."

Su Liang's nerves suddenly tensed up.

Lu Zhizhao's voice was too close, how could it be so close?

"We will be together, it's not the end yet, and we won't end—"

Su Liang felt a huge force coming from behind him, which crushed him to the ground in an instant.

No one could have imagined that Lu Zhizhao was no longer an ordinary Alpha.

In his previous life, he had experienced countless harsh pursuits and assassinations, and he had already been tempered in endless killings The restraint belt used to imprison him broke as early as the moment his mental power erupted, and all the facilities in the room were instantly shut down by his frenzied mental power invasion.

"Bang——"

Almost at the same time, there was a loud banging sound outside the door, and someone wanted to come in.

But Lu Zhizhao obviously used some means to lock the isolation room directly—maybe he had already calculated all this when he asked for this room.

With a sound of "Zi", the bright light in the room suddenly went out the next moment.

"Lu Zhizhao, what are you doing?!"

His heavy body pressed tightly against Su Liang's body, and even the place where he didn't touch the human skin felt a bone-piercing pain.

Su Liang took a breath, and his whole body was almost completely swallowed up by extreme anger and panic.

He instinctively reached for the ion gun at his waist, but before he could make a move, Lu Zhizhao had already firmly held him down.

"I should have marked you long ago."

Lu Zhizhao was smiling.

"After tagging you, you stop talking nonsense,"

he said.

Something wet and sticky was sticking to the back of Su Liang's neck. It was Lu Zhizhao's tongue. The sharp pain caused by the pheromone allergy even surpassed Su Liang's rage at this time.

"I should let you die —"

Su Liang gritted her teeth, struggling to breathe in the pain, trying to squeeze every bit of strength in her body.

He counted his breaths.

It's fine.

he said to himself.

He still had a chance to fight back. He had learned how to deal with this situation in District 48...

"Bang——" The

next second, with the sound of loud metal cracking, the light tore through the darkness in the room.

A pitch-black shadow broke in directly at the same time as the metal door was torn apart.

Lu Zhizhao was thrown directly to the ground, and the muffled sound of bones wrapped in flesh and being smashed rang in Su Liang's ears. At that moment, time seemed to be stretched infinitely, and Su Liang's vision became disturbed and blurred because of it.

When he saw Lu Zhizhao lost his human form in an instant, he passed out on the ground with bleeding from his mouth and nose, and the metal ground under his body was slightly dented by the force of someone's attack. He also saw other poisonous snakes that filed in and quickly controlled the scene - but they ignored the limp, rotten blood man Lu Zhizhao who fainted on the ground, and aimed the control facilities at the berserk man in the field nervously. Top Alpha.

There was blood on Lu Taipan's body , and his mental strength was so frenzied that all the Alphas present gritted their teeth and rattled.

The alarms on everyone are screaming non-stop, indicating that they will face the complete loss of control of their boss again.

However, Lu Taipan did not do anything crazy that hurt anyone.

He just leaned down cautiously, then hugged Su Liang tightly in his arms with red eyes.