Chapter 90

The next day, Su Liang was brought to the central area of ​​"Eden" by the war bionics.

The weak young man was in the arms of the tall battle bionic man. It was obvious that what was going to happen to him today kept him up all night. His eyes were slightly blue, and because of his pale face, this tiredness It became more and more obvious.

But even in such a haggard situation, the young man was still surprisingly beautiful. He curled up in the arms of the bionic man in a rather comfortable posture. His eyes widened, and then, as if in disbelief, he looked around again.

Death is imminent, did you finally remember to find Alpha to save yourself? Even if the other party is a complete lunatic...

What Ning Tangsheng saw when he arrived was the scene in front of him.

His footsteps paused, and he couldn't help but smile.

"Don't look, Lu Zhizhao won't come."

He approached Su Liang step by step, Deliberately whispering in the other's ear.

Just last night, in order to avoid unnecessary mistakes, Ning Jiayi found a way to dismiss Lu Zhizhao.

After all, the real information gland stripping operation is not as simple as the Haikou he boasted. Omega must be extracted from the information glands while alive and awake. This will be an extremely painful process,

although it was proposed by Lu Zhizhao himself Su Liang's information gland.

However, after witnessing Lu Zhizhao's almost morbid obsession with Su Liang, Ning Tangsheng did not want Lu Zhizhao to cause trouble because of Su Liang's screams during such an important

operation

. now.

There are still many traps left by the Canaanites near "Eden", and he told the other party intentionally or unintentionally that there are still leftovers of the brainwashing drugs that the Canaanites used to deal with the captives on Earth in a certain coordinate. , Alpha, who has been completely insane, immediately left the artificial planet quietly while "Eden" entered the night routine.

"...He won't come, what do you mean?"

Su Liang seemed a little at a loss, he asked in a low voice.

"That's what you think."

Ning Tangsheng said, he looked at Su Liang, but he didn't see the panic and despair he wanted to see on Su Liang's face. The boy just pursued his lips tightly, but there was no expression on his face.

This was already completely desperate last night.

Or... still have hopeless illusions about being rescued?

However, no matter what it was, Ning Tangsheng was very dissatisfied.

What he wanted to see was Su Liang who was in despair, panic, and completely collapsed, not the slender beauty in front of him who couldn't see any emotions, even her body was relaxed, and she just lay in the arms of the bionic man in a daze.

Ning Tangsheng, who originally planned to directly operate on Su Liang, suddenly changed his mind at this moment.

"Let's go, Mrs. Snake Master. It's time for surgery."

He said suddenly, but instead of leading Su Liang to the operating room, he took a short detour and passed through the "material area".

The entire "material area" suddenly looked like an ancient aquarium that still existed in some remote star regions of the Earth Alliance.

Huge tanks reaching almost to the sky, filled with a bluish liquid, the air was damp, cold, and dimly lit.

But this is definitely not the kind of "aquarium" that people who are about to undergo special surgery would want to visit-after all, as long as you get a little closer, you will find layers of pale flesh suspended in huge tanks.

Numerous steel frames fell from the top of the sink, and on each steel frame was fixed an Omega whose face was swollen and was obscured by the life support lines. Among them were men and women, and the youngest looked like a child. And the biggest is just about to come of age.

They were all still alive, but they looked more like corpses than real corpses.

Sure enough, Ning Tangsheng found that Su Liang's complexion became more and more ugly as they moved forward, and even his body trembled slightly. He stared straight at those Omegas that were almost exactly suspended in the nutrient solution.

"These...these people ..."

Su Liang murmured.

And Ning Tangsheng was not stingy with adding a seasoning called "fear" to his heart.

"They are all raw materials from the 'farm'."

Ning Tangsheng said bluntly.

"As the snake owner's partner , you should know what these raw materials are, but you don't have to sympathize with them." The

young man turned his head and winked at Su Liang.

"They will experience it and you will experience it too. But don't worry, you are a high-level Siga after all, different from these mediocre materials. I will make good use of your information glands."

No need to worry about Lu Zhizhao anymore, Ning Tang Sheng was too lazy to put on airs.

"Actually, if it weren't for your special status, I would rather not strip your information glands. After all, Siga, if you use the original body, the products produced will be better—"

"It's like you forced other low- level workers to Omega keeps giving birth like that, right?"

Su Liang said, his voice trembling violently.

"Their child...is here?"

Ning Tangsheng saw the great pain in Su Liang's eyes with satisfaction.

There were moist tears in the boy's eyes, and deep tooth marks had been bitten on his lips.

"These experiments... these transactions... don't you think it's cruel? Your Ning family already has so much wealth and power. Even if you don't rely on this kind of thing, you can still live the life that other people dream of. Why do you still do this?"

Hearing Su Liang's question, Ning Tangsheng was taken aback for a moment, and the next moment, he smiled happily.

"Ah, I can't stand it, you are really kind "

He mocked.

"It made me look like a bad guy."

Gradually, the "raw material area" came to an end, Ning Tangsheng had appreciated Su Liang's pain enough at this time, and he brought Su Liang to the operating room contentedly.

Although strict cleaning was performed after each operation, there was still a faint, lingering bloody smell lingering in the entire operating room.

The operating table and other surgical personnel were already ready at this time.

Under the pale light of the operating room, Su Liang's face was almost transparent.

"I don't understand why there are people like you in this world?" The

boy said hoarsely.

And Ning Tangsheng looked at Su Liang who was about to be sent to the operating table, and suddenly sneered, and he made up what he hadn't finished before.

"...Since Lu Taipan can gain supreme power through massacre, why can't I?" The

young man pushed his glasses.

"Anyway, the things I do are pretty much the same, and the materials I sell have brought happiness to many families. If it doesn't work, just think of me as a very enterprising person. As for the others...ah, That's right!"

He looked at Su Liang with a wide grin.

"I really like to see you high-ranking, high-level Omega, when I send you into the laboratory, you are so frightened that you completely collapse. Do you know that many people before being sent to the operating table will be so scared that they lose control Hahaha, it's no different from animals."

Speaking of the last sentence, Ning Tangsheng's smile disappeared.

It's just a half-lucky waste. God gave these people high-level information glands, so what's the matter. After all, they were just commodities in his hands—

at this moment, Ning Tangsheng frowned.

wrong.

he thinks.

He suddenly realized that after hearing his response, Su Liang turned pale, but there was no trace of fear in the boy's eyes.

Not at all.

this is......

In the next second, Ning Tangsheng suddenly heard Su Liang speak.

"Have you finished collecting the evidence? You can act now."

"You?!"

Ning Tangsheng opened his eyes wide in shock, the pupils shrunk to only a tiny bit.

At this moment, Su Liang's clear eyes reflected his twisted and bloodless face.

Only then did Ning Tangsheng realize that Su Liang's eyes were shining with a hazy, regular, subtle red light.

It was a biological screen attached to the teenager's retina, a flow of information that was constantly passing by.

"Your eyes!"

"Boom—"

"Bang—"

Su Liang smiled amidst the explosion.

Time seems to be very long, time seems to be very short.

In just a short moment, Ning Tangsheng understood everything. It's all a trap. Since Su Liang was brought into "Eden" by Lu Zhizhao, no, no, maybe the moment Su Liang was caught by Lu Zhizhao, they had already fallen into a trap.

"Kill him!"

Without any hesitation, Ning Tangsheng directly issued an order to the combat bionic behind Su Liang

. was escorting Su Liang suddenly raised his hand, but...

it didn't operate according to Ning Tangsheng's built-in program at all.

On the contrary, the weapon in the bionic man's hand directly aimed at Ning Tangsheng.

"Kah--"

Following the firing of a laser, the protective cover on Ning Tangsheng flashed a scarlet arc.

He wasn't pierced by the laser, but the huge impact after the protective shield broke made him fly out in an instant.

At the same time, in Ning Tangsheng's blood-red vision, he saw the bionic man behind the boy begin to fade a little bit - after the originally extremely tall combat bionic man faded off the optical simulation film, he revealed a hideous

and pitch-black machine. body. In the simulated compressed form, the body of the mecha still looks extremely large.

And the next moment, with the sound of clicking, Mahoraga stretched out his body little by little.

At this moment, the entire operating room, no, it should be said, the entire "Eden" was shaking and trembling. The loud sound of the explosion, the screams of the original "Eden" staff, and the warning sounds of the damage to the body were intertwined, forming an extremely chaotic frenzy.

Among the scattered explosion debris, the mech opened its arms, protecting the young man curled up in his palm tightly. Then, the cabin door opened, Su Liang only had time to let out a low exclamation, and the whole person was directly put into a man's warm and firm embrace.