Chapter 61

"Little Liang..."

Lu Taipan carefully hugged Su Liang, as if holding some fragile handicraft.

And Su Liang also curled up in the opponent's arms uncontrollably.

Obviously Su Liang could force himself to remain calm when he was in Lu Zhizhao, but At this moment, feeling the man's questioning and familiar aura, all his persistence, calmness and composure instantly turned into powder, Su Liang felt that he suddenly became extremely vulnerable and sad.

Some kind of special and unfamiliar emotion welled up in his heart, which even made him feel weak.Su Liang couldn't help embracing the man with both hands, and buried his face deeply in the man's chest. He greedily sniffed the cold and damp fragrance of the man's body, as if he could forget that Lu Zhizhao tried to stay in the man a few minutes ago. The uncomfortable smell of pheromones inside his body... It's

just the pheromones that are usually reminiscent of frost moss and incense, but now it is filled with an extremely violent and aura.

It was the smell of a wounded snake that was completely mad, or some beast that was about to collapse completely.

At first, Su Liang thought that he was shaking uncontrollably after being attacked, but after a while he realized that the person who was really shaking was not himself, but Lu Taipan .

Su Liang tried his best to cheer up, he looked at Lu Taipan, and then saw burning black flames in the other's eyes. The violent mental power surged continuously in the air. Su Liang couldn't see the mental power, but he could feel the distortion and madness contained in the air.

He smelled the wet bloody smell from Lu Taipan's body.

"Are you injured?" The

next moment, Su Liang heard Lu Taipan's hoarse and depressed question.

The man raised his hand tremblingly, and gently wiped the corners of Su Liang's eyes with his thumb.

It wasn't until this time that Su Liang realized that he was crying.The huge nausea and the pain caused by the pheromone allergy made him shed tears physiologically.

His tears are undoubtedly stimulating Lu Taipan's madness.

Su Liang's lips pursed together.

He wanted to say that he was fine, he wanted to comfort Lu Taipan that everything was fine, but there was something stuck in his throat and he couldn't say a word. In the end Su Liang closed his eyes, he took a deep breath and complied with his instinct.

"Ignoring other people's onlookers, Su Liang hooked Lu Taipan's neck directly like that, forcing him to bow his head.

Then he kissed Lu Taipan hard.

The moment his lips and teeth met, Alpha's breath was accompanied by the exchange of pheromones. Su Liang was submerged in an instant.

It seemed like a fire was burning.

All the breakdowns, madness, tyranny... were melted by this fire. The pheromone liquid overflowing between the lips and teeth tasted like warm mead, Everything is sweet and hot, enough to soothe the nerves that are tense due to fear.

Su Liang can feel his spiritual power stretching out little by little, and the "white snake" hidden in his body is also very strong at this time. Unstable, but the moment it leaned out of its body, the tyrannical black "snakes" quickly entangled with it. Lu Taipan's mental power rage was reduced a lot, but Su Liang soon felt the other party's mental power There is another kind of restlessness hidden in the movie. It

is different from the extreme calm and self-restraint on the outside, and it is completely different from the restraint and clumsiness shown in the confession.

Lu Taipan's lips are very soft, but his demands are extremely strong.

This kiss was initiated by Su Liang, but the dominance only stayed on the tip of Su Liang's tongue for a few seconds. Soon, the greed in Alpha's nature gained the upper hand

. "Black Snake" chased "White Snake", it used its own more The powerful body strangled the "White Snake" who was trying to retreat, and then lingered to death.

The next moment, Su Liang let out a small muffled groan, and his whole body trembled slightly like a small animal whose neck was bitten.

Light leaked from the gap in the torn door, Su Liang could see Lu Taipan's eyes.

He saw the dark fire in it, hot and scorching, as if it could engulf another person's soul, and then burn them together. The

long kiss finally ended, and Su Liang let out a small sob.

He struggled for a long time before finally letting Lu Taipan separate from him.

Su Liang tasted a bit of fishy sweetness, he was in a daze for a moment, and then realized that the too impatient kiss just now, he directly bit Lu Taipan's lips.

"Sorry..."

Su Liang muttered, her voice trembling a little.

"It's me who should say I'm sorry."

I didn't protect you well

Lu Taipan's voice was very hoarse, he whispered against Su Liang's forehead.

The Lord of the Snake Cave looked deeply at the young man in front of him. He felt extremely calmly in the depths of his soul. The dark beast that had been imprisoned by his self-control and morality had stepped out of the cage step by step.

He made a mistake, and Lu Taipan could hear an extremely calm yet extremely crazy voice whispering in his body.

He should not expose his treasures.

He should be like the stingiest, greediest, and richest tyrant, using the golden palace full of rare treasures as a cage, and then completely imprisoning his lover in it.

Only I can look at him.

Only I can reach him.

Only I can touch him.

...

And the moment this thought flashed through his mind, Lu Taipan suddenly felt a wet touch on the corner of his lips.

He was slightly startled, and found that it was Su Liang who took the initiative to come forward. The young man was like a small animal comforting his injured companion, and gently licked the small wound on the corner of Lu Taipan's mouth that was oozing blood.

Lu Taipan's Adam's apple rolled, at least at this moment, all the dark emotions that spewed out like a volcano disappeared instantly.

"Don't be angry, Mr. Si."

Su Liang's voice was soft.

He was staring at Lu Taipan intently, but no matter how hard he tried, Su Liang's eyes still became loose.

"Don't go crazy, I just...need to sleep a little bit."

He instructed again earnestly, then adjusted a comfortable posture, and just passed out in Lu Taipan's arms.

"It's been so long...Xiao Liang, you mustn't let anything happen to you..."

A few hours later, Xue Yinhuan leaned against the corner with a gloomy face, poked his head not far away, and looked at the area outside the medical room In an open space, there are usually no regular poisonous snakes so desperate that they start talking to themselves.

After Su Liang passed out, he was sent directly to the treatment room on the Snake Cave spaceship. This treatment room could have been used as an emergency treatment center during the Canaan War, and its medical capabilities were not inferior to the main house of the Snake Cave in the central star area.

Logically speaking, Su Liang was only mentally impacted, and there was no external injury. After being sent to the treatment room, he should wake up and recover soon.

But several hours passed, but the door of the treatment room remained closed.

Such an abnormal situation made everyone's spirits involuntarily tense up, especially Lu Taipan. The mental power that had been calmed down began to leak out again, directly creating a vacuum in the waiting area outside the treatment room. Any Alpha that gets even a little closer will feel difficulty breathing and become confused.

For a while, Xue Yinhuan really wished that the Black Mamba could be by his side. If that was the case, he could at least have someone to nag and vent his emotions. However, thinking of the extremely gloomy and terrifying expression on someone's face when he and the Black Mamba dealt with Lu Zhizhao who was seriously injured, Xue Yinhuan was a little glad that the Black Mamba wasn't here at the moment.

...After all, it has been a long time since I have seen such a black mamba. And the really angry black mamba is very scary.

Xue Yinhuan shivered, then sighed.

The other poisonous snakes couldn't move forward because of the deterrence of Lu Taipan's mental power, so they could only wait on the periphery. But Xue Yinhuan looked at the man in front of him, but felt that Lu Taipan would generally not go into a rage.

But the premise is that Su Liang is fine.

If something really went wrong with Su Liang, Xue Yinhuan felt that no matter how much everyone resisted, they might not be able to withstand Lu Taipan's blow

. A certain young master who was still lying in the intensive care apparatus. Even though he didn't have any good feelings for that person, Xue Yinhuan was still a little terrified when he thought of the other person's miserable condition.

Fortunately, just before everyone's mental pressure had reached the limit, the closed door of the treatment room finally opened.

"Master Snake Lord..."

The medical officer in white robe staggered at the moment he walked out of the gate. Beta, but he was still suppressed by the mental power released by the snake cave master in front of him, and he couldn't breathe.

Fortunately, Lu Taipan quickly restrained his leaked mental power, allowing the medical officer to breathe.

The snake master stood up and looked at the medical officer.

"Report the situation."

He ordered.

"Master Su Liang is in a very stable condition now. He just had a very severe allergic reaction to the pheromones of Master Lu Zhizhao. His life is not in danger, but..." the

medical officer was observing Lu Taipan while considering his own thoughts in his heart. use words.

"But?!"

"Considering that Master Su Liang's excessive allergic reaction is unreasonable, in order to avoid hidden risks, we conducted a further physical examination on him. Based on the detailed examination data sent before the Snake Cave, we found that , I made a serious mistake in judging the differentiated gender of Young Master Su Liang."

"He is not a beta, but a very special Omega with a differentiated type."

Speaking of which, the medical officer pushed his glasses, and the tip of his nose oozes Drenched in sweat, he looked very nervous, but also very excited.

"His classification is really very, very special, so special that the instrument has been misjudging his data. Although I don't want to use such unprofessional words to characterize the gender of Young Master Su Liang, it may be more intuitive to say it this way. Be clearer—Master Su Liang's gender at this time is very close to the legendary description of the gender of Sigma by the general public."

"Sigma?"

Lu Taipan's eyes instantly became sharper, and he looked at the other party coldly, Carefully and carefully evaluating Looking at the mental state of the medical officer in front of him.

He had to make sure his medical officer wasn't crazy.

Sigma - can also be called the Omega of Omega.

Sigma has extremely strong spiritual power. Once he forms a partner, the spiritual power of the partner can be improved without limit, and The most amazing thing is that he will never have to worry about the mental sea riots caused by excessive mental power . Because the spirit of Sigma can perfectly eliminate the defects caused by the natural law of the collapse of the high-level Alpha's spirit sea.

According to the legend, Sigma basically has a special physique almost like a succubus. Once they become a partner, they will get the ultimate happiness beyond human imagination.The most amazing thing is that compared with ordinary Omega, Sigma has an extremely special feature: it can be marked by any gender, not just Ultimate and Alpha.

Under the right conditions, even Beta and Omega can be like Alpha's permanent mark on him.

Moreover, it is said that they are exceptionally fertile and prolific, and the heirs they give birth to all have high levels that everyone can only dream of...

But no matter how strange and dreamlike Sigma is, it has no practical significance for normal people.

Because the existence of Sigma is like some kind of legend, similar to the centaur and mermaid in the imagination of people on earth in ancient times.Human beings just materialize certain fantasies and desires in their minds into a non-existent creature, and then make up all kinds of nonsense fairy tales for it.

But now, standing in front of the medical officer whom he has trusted for many years, Lu Taipan heard the other person tell him personally——

Su Liang is a Sigma.

"Are you sure?"

After a long time, after finding that the medical officer in front of him was very normal and very sure about what he said, Lu Taipan asked calmly.

After a pause, he quickly added: "The gender is Sigma, will this cause any harm to Su Liang's body? He was attacked by that thing, and he showed quite serious discomfort before that. He is treating I stayed in the room for too long, which is far longer than the time required for conventional treatment."

"Speaking of this, this is what I will focus on reporting to you, Lord Snake." The

medical officer said with a serious expression.

"Before this, we always thought that Master Su Liang's differentiation had been completed, but in fact, because he is a very high-level Omega with a special type, his differentiation has always been in progress. We made him an Omega today. In -depth physical examination, in the process, we found that he was developing brood cysts."

"Master Su Liang was already an adult before this, but the current situation is that brand new organs are growing in his mature body. This is a big burden on his body, and his information Therefore, the pheromone will be in an extremely unstable and sensitive state. However, he was attacked by another Alpha under such circumstances. The worst thing is that he has a very serious allergic reaction to the pheromone of this Alpha ... If we don't treat him with pheromone immediately, there may be problems with his subsequent differentiation."

When he heard that Su Liang was Sigma, Lu Taipan, who was still able to maintain his calm surface, heard the last sentence Then his face changed.

"What's the problem? Will it affect his health? Why don't you start pheromone treatment right away?!"

"The ovum is a very sensitive organ for Omega, any external drug stimulation may affect its normal growth .Moreover, once the brood sac is underdeveloped, it means that the differentiation of an Omega is incomplete, which will cause very troublesome pheromone diseases later, for example, pheromone disorders. Master Snake, you know better than anyone The pain of this disease. We must avoid this from happening. Especially at this time, Young Master Su Liang is growing a growth sac in an adult state, and the ordinary pheromone treatment plan is not suitable for him. The only feasible way now is to Use natural remedies." The

medical officer looked up at the snake master in front of him, and then coughed lightly.

"That is to let an Alpha who has a high degree of compatibility with Master Su Liang use his own natural pheromones to release a small amount or temporarily mark him, suppress the allergens, and regulate his Omega pheromone secretion..."

Lu Taipan Can't help but startled.

And the medical officer immediately said: "Well, of course, there are certain risks in using this natural method. I checked the treatment records of Master Su Liang. He has undergone a small amount of pheromone release treatment many times before, and the information of this name The provider of the pheromone is... you. This means that even if the allergy is suppressed this time, there is a great probability that he will suffer from pheromone dependence before his body is fully developed."

" His situation is really unique. The medical team has no way to give an exact estimate of when he will be fully differentiated. Maybe in the next few months or even years, he will show unusual behavior to you. Strong dependence and longing." The medical center secretly looked at the Alpha in front of him, and then finished the rest of the sentence with a complicated expression, "Considering that the two treatment options will have serious side effects, we need Master Su Liang to communicate with you. Then make a decision."

"I understand."

Lu Taipan said in a deep voice.

Then he raised his eyes and looked at the door of the treatment room,

"How is he now? Can I go see him?"

"We have temporarily used some methods to relieve his allergic reaction. But I think Master Su Liang should still be very nervous at this time." Weak, and the time effect of the superficial relief agent is difficult to maintain, he is now awake, You can go to see him, but if there is anything wrong with him, please call us at any time."

After finishing speaking, the medical officer quickly said to Lu Taipan Make way in front of you.

Lu Taipan walked into the treatment room with a straight back, but a slightly impatient pace.