Chapter 37

The prison field used to seal the Lord of the Snake Cave is located deep underground.

The reason why the confinement field is set here is not to isolate the influence of external pheromones on the man, but to prevent the man from falling completely insane, the broken mental power and the strongly corrosive pheromones will not immediately Kill everyone in the other house.

The entire confinement field is an unusually spacious cylindrical deep well structure, and a huge glass curtain wall divides the deep well into two halves. One of the sides is where the people inside the Snake Cave are located. The "Vipers" in white coats and black combat uniforms are busy talking about it, and everyone looks dignified.Numerous and complicated monitoring equipment and confinement device control terminals are scattered all around, monitoring the man on the other side of the curtain wall all the time.

There was dead silence on the other side of the partition wall.

There was a man hanging there.

The head hangs down, and the long black hair hides the handsome and seductive face. The man spread his arms out, like a victim on an ancient religious totem, and his whole body was firmly nailed in the air by a ring-shaped strong magnetic restraint.

His upper body was naked, but from the waist down, it was sealed by layers of black python-like alloy iron cables, and every connection on the metal ridge was connected with cables and medicine injection lines.

Every inch of the man's skin is pale , his figure is graceful and elegant, like a marble statue left by an ancient god in the world. However, if it were a real stone statue of the gods, there would not be so many terrible wounds on its body that have not yet healed Compared with those wounds, even the huge wound left by forcibly nailing

himself to the deck to let Su Liang escape seems insignificant...

"How could this be?"

Okay, but after seeing the other party's current appearance with his own eyes, Su Liang still felt his heart tremble, as if his soul had been immersed in ice water.

"I don't understand..." Su Liang murmured

. t Mr. Si a member of the Snake Cave?

Shouldn't he be treated with the most delicate and secure care?

But, why Su Liang can wake up in the comfortable and soft treatment cabin, but now that man is treated so cruelly and indifferently like an alien beast captured by a hunting team?

"There is no other way."

The artificial intelligence that brought Su Liang here spoke calmly beside him.

"He's in bad shape, but we're not in a position to treat him further. All the confinement you're seeing is to keep him in a dormant state. It's to keep him in basic condition. Survival is also a plan that has to be adopted for the safety of everyone's life."

"Keep... dormant?"

Su Liang frowned, and in the butler's explanation, it seems that Mr. Si is not a human being at all, but some kind of out-of -control state It is the same as the biochemical weapon in it.

"Once he has activity authority, even if he is unconscious, we still cannot resist his indiscriminate attacks—"

As if to prove what he said is true, the butler waved his hand lightly, accompanied by the silent voice of artificial intelligence Instructions, other staff began to exit.

Soon, only the butler and Su Liang were left in the prison

. field, a metal door slowly rose from a corner of the prison, revealing a pile of metal objects piled up inside.

Su Liang took a closer look, and was surprised to find that those metal hills were actually composed of countless broken alloy steel cables, twisted and broken weapons, automatic defense robots that were almost dismantled into parts, fragmented shields...etc.

They are just like the waste that has just been cleaned up from the battlefield after a fierce battle, and the damage of each wreck is quite serious.

Su Liang couldn't even imagine what kind of weapon could cause such tragic damage to them.

But he quickly reacted, and a terrible idea slowly emerged in connection with the butler's previous words.

"This..."

"In the past few days when you were in a coma, he has woken up several times. He was quite manic and caused some damage as you can see now," the

butler said.

Immediately afterwards, the glass curtain wall turned into a translucent screen following the butler's thoughts, and the scene on it was a large ruins.

If it wasn't for the label at the bottom of the screen, Su Liang would never have imagined that the ruins were the mecha training ground where he had stayed before.

"In the end we had to use unconventional means to stabilize 'him' . I mean, put him into a complete coma." The

butler pointed to the dropper behind "Mr. Si" that continuously injected medicine into the man's body. There are also cables that uninterruptedly release neuroinhibitory bioelectrical currents.

"These... how could they be caused by humans?"

Su Liang's breathing became short of breath, his face was pale, and he tried hard to suppress the guess that kept rising in his heart.

However, since he woke up from the treatment cabin, all the details he observed were silently revealing the glaring fact to him.

"Of course it is impossible for ordinary humans to cause such huge damage to the personnel and various infrastructures of the Snake Cave, but a double S-level Alpha is possible."

The butler's silicone face looked very blank.

"I'm sorry that my master, Lu Taipan, hid his real identity from you during the previous process of getting along with you. I think he just didn't want you to be frightened, and didn't realize that he would suffer from the susceptibility period later. You got out of control when you arrived, and it caused you such serious physical and mental harm."

Obviously there was no ups and downs in the electronic voice, but Su Liang inexplicably heard a trace of deep apology from the butler's words.

But at this moment, he couldn't even think about why artificial intelligence can behave so humanely. There are only those three words in his mind -

Lu Taipan.

Mr. Si's real identity is Lu Taipan.

Lord of the Snake Cave.

The head of the Lu family.

The Earth Alliance's only double S-class Alpha, a god of war, a hero, a demon...

and, a lunatic.

"...Master, he suffers from a very serious pheromone disorder, which makes his mental state extremely bad. Once he enters the susceptible period, he can't control himself at all." The

housekeeper is still desperately apologizing and explaining to Su Liang.

"Pheromone disorder."

Su Liang repeated subconsciously.

Because he suffered from pheromone disorder, Mr. Si, no, it should be said, Lu Taipan in the mech, suddenly did such a thing to him as if he was a different person

Su Liang unconsciously covered the back of her neck. The

tooth marks left by the man are still burning up to now, just like the abnormally thick and extremely strong Alpha pheromone left in Su Liang's body.

Su Liang vaguely remembered the things that Lu Zhizhao revealed to him intermittently in his previous life.

【"It's an incurable disease. Ordinary people can't bear that level of backlash. The man's pheromone disorder is too serious, and his mental power has been rising. In the end, his mental power can't be appeased. In the end, It can only melt his own spiritual sea."]

["There is no way... everyone knows this. Lu Taipan will only become a complete lunatic in the end, I hope he is ready before that day comes, but don't He went crazy without warning. Once an Alpha of his level loses control, it will be a complete man-made disaster. I just hope that the Lu family will not pay too much for it..."]

["The pain should be painful. Otherwise He will not become like that, I heard that as long as there is a little bit of external pheromone stimulation, he will completely collapse. I heard that there were a few similar cases before, but those people are at most A-level, the most iron-blooded one Alpha did not persist for half a year after suffering from pheromone disorder. His family wanted to save him, so he was sent to the treatment center. As a result, he smashed the wall with the sponge board and finally struggled for several days before he died. Yes, who made the A-level Alpha's physique too strong, alas, I heard that it is because of the pain."]

...

so painful, the pain was so painful that the whole person was completely insane, but that person suddenly woke up come over.Even though the sobriety was so short and the price was so tragic, he still let Su Liang find a chance to escape from him.

After that?

He fell into madness again? Those wounds on his body were left on him by other poisonous snakes in order to subdue him? In order to restrain such a powerful and terrifying existence, even the "poisonous snake" can't hold back the leader he once trusted, but Mr. Si, who was pierced by a weapon, restrained by a restrainer, and forcibly sealed by drugs, all his sanity, Will he also feel a little pain in the depths of the chaotic consciousness?

"Mr. Si..."

Countless chaotic thoughts flashed through his mind, Su Liang should have been extremely surprised by Mr. . Si' s true identity.

However, at this moment, his mind is full of the image of Lu Taipan nailing himself to the deck with a knife that day.

He turned his head and stared at the lifeless and motionless Snake Cave Lord. He felt that his heart had shrunk into a hard and small ball, like a small ball of lead that had been moved and pressed heavily on it. his chest.

Before he knew it, he had come to the glass curtain wall.

Although Lu Taipan has been forced to sleep, the overflowing mental power of the other party will still make others feel extremely uncomfortable. The area near the curtain wall is empty, and everyone will bypass it intentionally or unintentionally.

Su Liang stood here for a long time.

He even involuntarily raised his hand and placed it on the extremely thick and cold curtain wall. Just like this, he could really touch that man lightly.

"Why is this person here—"

Suddenly, an indifferent voice came from a distance.

Immediately afterwards , a young Leia man in a white robe entered the prison aggressively.

"Bai Nian Medical Officer." The

butler greeted the other party.

"It's not your working hours yet, and it's deeply moving to see you working with such enthusiasm,"

it said.

Hearing the conversation between the two, Su Liang recovered from his trance.

But before he could react, there was a pain in his wrist: Bai Nian went straight forward, and then dragged Su Liang down from the curtain wall extremely rudely.

"Medical officer Bai Nian, please calm down—"

"Please stay away from Lord Snake Lord."

Bai Nian didn't pay attention to the butler's exclamation at this time. His face was livid, and he said to Su Liang word by word. The voice could almost be called a growl.

"I..."

" You are a serious safety hazard to Mr. Snake Master. I hope you can recognize this."

The author has something to say: 

Da Pan in a coma: woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo It is unforgivable that I did this to my wife and he will not forgive me.

Xiao Lian: Wow, my husband is so pitiful and lovable. They were all in ruins, but he must be very sad.