Chapter 51

Snake Cave Mech Training Ground.

A few days later -

"Hmm..."

Su Liang let out a muffled groan.

A strange soreness gushed out from the depths of his body, but this uncomfortable feeling only lasted for a moment, and then everything went back to normal.

"Little Liang? Are you okay?"

Xue Yinhuan's concerned greeting came from Su Liang's ear just because his movements were slightly stiff.

"It's okay."

Su Liang stood up straight holding the recorder, then smiled at the person beside him.

"I haven't slept well recently... well, maybe I'm a little too tired."

He said perfunctorily.

"I see, your dark circles are too heavy." Xue Yinhuan glanced at Su Liang's face, and then he suddenly raised his brows, "I always feel that you are almost the same as the boss these days. People are weird, what the hell did you do... Wait, it's that thing, right?"

Xue Yinhuan's eyes lit up as if he had suddenly figured something out.

"Ah?"

"We all know, everyone has been gossiping about this

lately—" Su Liang stared at Xue Yinhuan in shock.

"You all know?"

Every word that comes out of the throat is a little fluttering.

Xue Yinhuan blinked, patted Su Liang on the shoulder and laughed: "Yeah, we all know that, I heard that you are about to turn those Leia flowers in the yard into invasive species? They are all Leia's flowers, and the medical department said that they will distribute a new type of calming spray to us recently, which uses the ingredients of Leia's flowers."

"...Bad, about the same."

Su Liang just said Feeling his heart suddenly drop back, he responded dryly.

" Leia plants are really difficult to manage, Xiaoliang, you can grow the flowers of Leia to such an extent, you will be a ghost if you don't get tired!"

Xue Yinhuan began to thank Su Liang seriously.

Su Liang: ". .."It's

actually not very tired.

Because Su Liang didn't know why those Leia flowers suddenly flooded.

Just after Lu Taipan expressed his pursuit to him with astonishing momentum, the next day, when Su Liang opened the door of the room, he found that the flower of Leia, which was just blooming normally, had completely merged into a vast flower in the yard. ocean. After the originally extremely simple and thin flowers turned into a sea of ​​flowers, they looked extremely bright and magnificent, almost completely suppressing the original gorgeous leaves of the Laiya plant.

The housekeeper and the alien plant experts in the snake cave have studied for a long time, but they haven't figured out why.

It can only be roughly guessed that these Laia plants usually collect the scattered spiritual power scattered by humans as nutrients, and the reason why they bloom so densely is purely because their "nutrients" are excessive.

As for why the Leia plants suddenly became "stuffed", the reason is unknown.

Anyway, it can be determined that these flowers are beneficial and harmless to high-level Alphas, so the medical department has indeed taken away some raw materials for the development of new mental stabilizers.

...

"Well, anyway, our boss has been really weird recently, causing all of us to be under a lot of mental pressure. If we don't use some enhanced soothing spray to relieve emotional tension, we will not be able to live anymore!"

Xue Yinhuan is still in Suliang Chattering in the ear.

"Is he... weird recently?"

Su Liang was silent for a moment, glanced to one side, and asked awkwardly.

"That's right, didn't I complain to you? He would occasionally smile suddenly recently, wow, and it's not the kind of sneer and sneer, but the serious kind of smile-I'd rather he cut his face coldly." No one dares to face his smile, it's so creepy."

Xue Yinhuan rubbed his arms and complained.

"And that day I complained to Black Mamba in front of him, saying that the Snake Cave shouldn't be called the Snake Cave, all the snakes looked like bachelors, no wonder everyone became bachelors in the end... In fact, I was really just telling a bad joke, you understand." Recalling the scene at that time, Xue Yinhuan's face was solemn, "In the end, the black mamba didn't laugh, Chi Lian didn't laugh, and everyone didn't laugh, but guess what, After a few minutes, our boss suddenly laughed."

The poisonous snake, who had no eyesight at all, talked more and more vigorously, completely oblivious to the fact that the Beta boy beside him suddenly began to blush and became more and more silent.

"Oh, by the way, there is another thing. For example, this time we are going to go out for actual combat exercises? It's just to clear the star robbers in the border area. I can do such small things. If it is not possible, Heiman Ba ​​is fine, but not only did he personally formulate all the training plans, but he also led the team himself this time! Do you know when was the last time he led the team himself? Canaanite emperor!"

As he spoke, Xue Yinhuan's face also became a little dignified: "Wait...couldn't there be some Canaanite remnant forces in the real frontier star robbers? Otherwise, why did the boss go there in person? But this is also unreasonable? I think he was very light-hearted when he made the plan, and he didn't seem very serious." A

poisonous snake's heart sank suddenly.

He glanced nervously at the young man beside him, and suddenly wanted to persuade him not to act with him this time.

"Little Liang, I suddenly felt that our actions this time might be very dangerous!"

Xue Yinhuan said in an extremely heavy tone, and got a rather blank glance from Su Liangliu.

Yes, Su Liang, who is a beta, will also go to the Viper's border exercise this time. In fact, when Su Liang first learned that the actual combat exercise of the Viper Squad was really to go to the border to clear up the star thieves, what Su Liang thought was to apply to Lu Taipan, so that he could take a look at the content of the exercise and the action plan afterwards, so as to enrich himself That rather poor emergency manual.

It never occurred to him that when faced with his application, the butler just smiled and told him that it was actually not that troublesome.

"As a personal spiritual conditioner, Master Su Liang, you must also accompany your master when he is out on missions After all, performing missions consumes a lot of mental power, and it is very necessary for you to mentally sort him out in time."

The bionic man said with a smile.

"This kind of activity of clearing up star thieves is very easy for poisonous snakes, and it is even inferior to their daily tasks. Well, you must know that cleaning up the feces of interstellar worms is probably more risky than dealing with star thieves, you You can safely record the details of the entire exercise on the sidelines, and I believe the master will be very happy to give you one-on-one real-time guidance in actual combat."

As if aware of Su Liang's ignorance, the butler comforted Su Liang sincerely at that time, emphasizing the "easy", "pleasant" and "safe" of the task of paying the Star Pirates.

"I think the master probably chose such a low -tech task as the content of the actual combat exercise with the intention of letting everyone go out for a spring outing. Please enjoy this vacation with peace of mind, Master Su Liang."

...So, Su Liang appeared on the mecha training ground with other poisonous snakes on this morning when all the staff were ready to board the spaceship and head to the border sector.

"Oh, forget it, think about it, even if there are remnants of the Canaanites, the boss himself has stepped in , so the problem shouldn't' t be too big."

After some self-struggling, Xue Yinhuan suddenly figured it out again, and his tone suddenly changed. Relaxed again.

But as soon as his words fell, a strong wind suddenly hit the sky, and there was the regular roar of the aircraft

. his recorder, Su Liang raised his head in the direction of the sound, just in time to see the black flying machine exclusively owned by the Snake Cave Lord flying across the sky, then stopped abruptly, dropped suddenly and approached the ground in an instant.

The sound of the wind cracked, and it hovered steadily about 20 meters above the ground. Afterwards, the hatch of the aircraft opened, and a figure appeared at the door, and then leaped down from midair vigorously.

Like a black panther.

Or a pitch-black blade.

When he was about to reach the ground, the exoskeleton armor that was close to the surface of the man's body suddenly had a recoil airflow, and a burst of smoke and dust rose from the ground, and the tall and straight man landed on the ground with a light posture, standing firmly on the ground superior.

Black hard close-fitting heavy combat uniform.

Rough, wild, almost every part of the pure black exoskeleton armor shows a sense of power.

Coupled with the extraordinary height and appearance of the double S-level Alpha.

At this moment, it seems that the descendant is not just the Lord of the Snake Cave... but more like the King of the Fallen Angels who descended from the sky, or, perhaps, the demagogue who can tear apart half of the heavenly court. devil.

...

"Boss..."

"Boss is here!"

The poisonous snakes, who were a little lazy at first, stopped all their movements for an instant, and saluted the owner of the snake cave one after another.

Lu Taipan nodded slightly, and returned a salute to his subordinates in silence. And after that, he turned his head, his focused gaze went straight across the crowd, and landed on Su Liang who was at the edge of the training ground.

Even though it was so far away, the man's gaze still had a strong sense of presence. When it fell on his body, it seemed as if something had touched it lightly.

Su Liang involuntarily stopped breathing, and hugged the recorder in his arms tighter with both hands.

A few nights ago, the man's clumsy confession, as well as the strong fragrance of Laia under the moonlight, suddenly became extremely vivid in Su Liang's mind.

"Wow, is it my illusion? Why do I feel that the boss is not so coquettish..."

Xue Yinhuan was still chattering in his ear, but Su Liang didn't listen to what he said at all.

The others heard his muttering clearly, and couldn't help but echo him.

"That's right, I also think the boss is weird and coquettish these days."

At the same time, in the private communication channel that a group of venomous snakes secretly reopened, there was also a lot of voices.

[If I read correctly... the exoskeleton light armor on the boss is 'Black Peacock'? I remember that the people from the engineering department specially built it for him for the Imperial Medal Awarding Ceremony, but the boss thought it was flashy, as if he hadn't worn it at all? ]

[Wow, that's not enough, boss, who still has the records of that time? What did he say at the time...]

[Ahem, brothers, I don't remember very clearly, but listen to this passage and see if it sounds familiar—'I don't need this kind of thing, I just need exoskeleton armor Good enough to use without requiring it to be aesthetically special at all. We are warriors, not peacocks trying to attract a mate. ']

[I'm so stupid, I ordered the same model with the engineering department at that time, woo woo woo, this one is really beautiful! As a result, after listening to the boss, I went to refund the order. ]

【At that time, I thought the boss had already destroyed this set in an upright manner. As a result, he now wears it by himself? ]

[Wow, being the boss really has a dirty heart...]

[But if you think about it carefully, maybe the reason why this set of 'Black Peacock' looks so handsome is that it's on the person who wears it, and What about the exoskeleton itself? ]

[Thinking like this seems to make me feel better. ]

...

Su Liang didn't notice the envy and jealousy of the poisonous snakes around him, and he was heartbroken.

He was a little flustered, because Lu Taipan had crossed the crowd without hesitation and walked straight towards him.

But Su Liang was not prepared at all how to face such Lu Taipan.

Until Lu Taipan stood firmly in front of him.

"Good morning." The

man said softly.

The tone was as calm as ever.

It has to be said that this kind of attitude, which was no different from usual, made Su Liang relax a bit.

"Master Snake... Mr. Si, good morning."

Su Liang greeted the other party dryly.

Then, he saw Lu Taipan stretched out his hand in front of him, and slowly opened his palm

. the high-performance mecha glove, there is an incomparably delicate and beautiful flower, the leaves are tender green, and there is still a small ball of soil on the root, which is wrapped in translucent bits and pieces.

Pale pink petals tremble in the breeze. "The weather is very good today." Lu Taipan

lowered his eyes and said a little awkwardly, "When I went out, I saw a flower. I thought it was very beautiful, so I brought it to you."

It was a very small accident that there was an extra little flower. This time, everything in the frontier star thief settlement plan was carried out in an orderly manner according to Lu Taipan's plan.

After flying in space for a few days in the transport spaceship of Snake Cave, Su Liang and other poisonous snakes came to the remote border from the central star area.

Just like what he had experienced in his previous life, there are indeed countless big and small star thief forces occupying the border.And the border guards have already reached an almost tacit understanding with the Star Thieves in the long mutual struggle-the Star Thieves will not really invade the areas that the Guards care about, such as those where dignitaries live Tourism star or resource star with abundant resources . same. When star thieves

ransacked those remote star areas on the border that were extremely poor, but could squeeze out some oil and water, the border guards would not pursue them too much. remote star area, the life of the star robers can basically be said to be comfortable.

Until the poisonous snake arrived here, and began the actual combat exercise code-named "Spring Outing".

It is indeed like what the butler claimed to Su Liang, clearing up the star robers is indeed too easy for the poisonous snake. After going through the extremely brutal Canaan War and the difficult and dangerous tasks in the gray areas after the war, even a novice among poisonous snakes can eliminate this group of pure rabble very quickly and efficiently.

In this way, one star sector followed by another star sector.

The poisonous snake wiped out the forces of the star thieves one by one along the mote peripheral star of the re area. During this period, it was not that no star thief heard the wind and fled far away, but under the pursuit of the poisonous snake, the ultimate fate of those star thieves was Turn into bright "fireworks" on the way to escape.Su Liang also obtained a lot of extremely useful materials and information in the process, and even he himself was able to perform some simple operations on Mahoraga under the guidance of Lu Taipan, but at this time he didn't know how to do it. What exactly does that mean.

And when that incident happened, Lu Taipan and Su Liang were also sitting inside the mech and conducting a small "training".

"Cleaning up the star robbers near the forty-sixth area... Judging from the current situation, it will take three hours to complete."

Su Liangzai carefully analyzed the trajectory map of the star thief spaceship in front of him, and said solemnly.

"They will be entering the encirclement soon," he added.

Lu Taipan glanced at him and did not raise any objection.

Su Liang pursued the corners of her lips, suppressing the excitement in her heart. He knew he was right.

Then his tone became lighter in an instant.

Afternoon, I think the third and seventh teams can go to the coordinates 65·22·121 to clean up some large meteorites. Few people have come to the route near here, because these meteorites block the way. The transportation cost is too high Oh ...ah, wait, these two coordinates, the interstellar worms have already started to lay eggs, we'd better destroy their nests before the spawning season, otherwise once they gather, the excrement will open up our hard-won The flight path is blocked again..."

Su Liang looked at the data flashing on the virtual screen, and said softly to the man beside him.

When he first sat in the mech, Su Liang was dizzy just adapting to the constantly scrolling data stream. He didn't even think that he could keep up with the speed of the data stream in just a few days. He can even directly extract the information he wants from it, and summarize the tasks.

"Destroying the worm lairs at these two coordinates is better than destroying these two places. "

After listening to Su Liang's analysis, Lu Taipan looked normal, but he still put forward two small amendments.

After seeing the two coordinates he pointed out, Su Liang suddenly realized: "It was my mistake. If the food source is not destroyed, even if the nest is destroyed, the worms in the nearby star field will still gather here..."

Su Liang murmured Dao, a look of frustration flashed across his eyes.

"You are just inexperienced. You are very good at extracting so much information in a short period of time."

Lu Taipan said that he did not overly praise Su Liang's ability because of his feelings for Su Liang.

In fact, Su Liang's learning ability really surprised him. He is obviously a young man whose mental strength is not amazing, but whether it is the reaction speed or the adaptability to information, Su Liang is very good, and it can even be said that some are too good . Even Mahoraka admits this.

You should know that not everyone can operate Mahoraga alone.

"I will write this point into the experience manual, so that at least other people will not be as inexperienced as me."

Su Liang recorded the experience he had just learned.

After today's training was completed, calm was restored in the mecha.

Even though not far away from them, hordes of Star Thief fleets are densely covering the starry sky, Su Liang still feels peaceful in his heart.

Under Lu Taipan's control, Mahoraka's movements were as light as running water. Su Liang tapped the recorder, and then took the time to glance at his side. After discovering that Lu Taipan was concentrating on operating the mech, he pretended to be nonchalant and poured some water on the unnamed wildflower on the console that was covered by a light mask.

...He didn't know why he felt so uncomfortable every time he took care of this little flower in front of Lu Taipan.If he had to say it, it was probably because, every time he watered the flowers, he would be greeted with the man's extremely focused and scoring gaze.

Su Liang withdrew his hand and knew without turning his head that the man was staring at him "Xiao Hua is also very energetic today .

" Su Liang lowered his eyes, not daring to look back at Lu Taipan, so he could only mutter in a very low voice.

"Yes." Lu Taipan replied seriously.

"I'm glad you like it."

"After all...it's a flower." Su Liang didn't know why she answered such a stupid question.

...Of course, the delicate little flower looked really pretty to him .

Lu Taipan didn't speak, but Su Liang had a very strong feeling that the man at this moment should have a faint smile on his lips.

Unconsciously, Su Liang couldn't help smiling.

...

And at the next moment, this peaceful atmosphere was broken: in the field of vision that was connected with the mech, the Star Thief Fleet that was originally planning to enter the encirclement suddenly began to divert without warning.

In the boundless universe, the blue light from the thrusters of the Star Thief spacecraft drew a dazzling arc in the pitch-black curtain,

"What happened?!"

Su Liang's nerves tensed up.

"Did our ambush be discovered?" first thought that came to mind.

"No."

Lu Taipan shook his head without changing his face.

"If we knew that this was our ambush, the group of Star Thieves couldn't be so organized." He looked at the spaceship formation of the Star Thieves.

Then, he tapped on his headset

"Housekeeper?"

he called.

"Hacking into the internal channel of the star thief to collect information, please wait a moment." The

artificial intelligence said lazily.

A few minutes later, the steward sent back the message. But after reading the news, Lu Taipan couldn't help frowning.

He didn't like a change in his plan, but the change still came.

The direction that these star thieves diverted. was the forty-eighth district.

Because not long ago, the "whistle" of several star thieves found a fat sheep in the most famous garbage area in District 48.

It was an oldest young master who obviously came from the central star region, alone , and there were signs of deliriousness. I have been wandering around the "garbage dump" in District 48 for the past few days, and when I catch people, I start to ask some weird things, and my behavior is very strange.

Of course, star thieves don't care what a "fat sheep" is thinking. They only knew that this young master could bring them a lot of money. And it is impossible for them to resist this temptation . Gradual clearing of the poisonous snakes these days, the star robbers in the vicinity have already lost their courage. They are afraid to go out in the depths of the abandoned galaxy. They are already starving to death.

If they can rely on this fat sheep to make up for it, at least they can stay in hiding for a few months until the limelight passes. It's a pity that the news leaked out too quickly. At the same time that the fat sheep was caught, the remaining star thieves in other star regions also followed the news and followed.

"Idiot."

Lu Taipan said coldly.

Things are not new. There is indeed no shortage of such idiots in the central star region. I always feel that exploring the edge star regions is very stylish and interesting.

And once they are not lucky enough , even if the expedition is not completed, but their appearance has already been revealed, and then they are caught by the star thief and exchanged for the ransom that their parents rushed into each other's pockets.

Theoretically speaking, this kind of unlucky guy is not Under the control of the poisonous snake, but since they are clearing up the star robbers, I am afraid they can only adapt to the situation and be kind people.

However, just when Lu Taipan gave the order and decided to follow those star thieves to rescue the hostages, the butler's voice in the headset suddenly changed.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, master, I need to report an important supplementary news to you."

It was obviously an artificial intelligence, but inexplicably, Lu Taipan could hear a hint of schadenfreude from the electronic sound.

"I just received an emergency communication from the Lu family. Master Lu Zhizhao broke through the confinement forcibly a few day and left the central star area."

"Just now, his location disappeared in the forty-eighth area, garbage field."

Lu Taipan: ...