Chapter 46

The mental conditioning room was empty, except for the extremely small beeps from the cold and precise instruments.

Here, like most of the buildings in the Snake Cave, it shows a cold and stern style. There is a hemispherical object on the curved dome, from which many white conductive cables and spiritual restraint guide rails hang down. It is a special device used to transmit spiritual power and restrain it within a controllable range. The circular metal platform under the dome is very simple. There are only two oblong transparent water Tanks set up in parallel on it. All have been filled with translucent milky white liquid, and this is an exclusive isolation tank that can be used to isolate mental damage.

In the process of mental power conditioning, accidents occasionally happen, and these liquids can prevent the mental power from directly contacting both the adjuster and the conditioned person to avoid the worst situation from happening.

Similarly, in order to avoid irritating the personnel undergoing who mental conditioning, there is no third party in all the mental conditioning rooms, and only artificial intelligence assists all the conditioning to go smoothly.

Lu Taipan walked into the mental conditioning room first, while Su Liang stood at the door for a while, then took a deep breath and walked in.

Teenager is nervous.

Lu Taipan could easily sense this, so he subconsciously acted calmer and calmer. He came to the isolation tank and set all the parameters.

"After setting the parameters, we can start at any time."

Then, he turned around and said to Su Liang with an indifferent and stern expression.

"Oh, good, good!"

Su Liang stammered in reply.

Then, Lu Taipan caught off guard and saw the boy take off the coat he was wearing.

The white uniform perfectly outlined the young man's thin figure. Although he was very slender, he could still clearly see the young man's thin muscles.

The waist is very thin and strong.

It was indeed as if he had dreamed of it in his bad dreams, as if one hand could hold it completely. Then there are the extremely long and firm legs, reminiscent

of the agile and cunning deer in the woods.

the contrast between the thin waist and the length of the legs, a certain part of the young man's body looks extra plump...round.

The man who has always been calm and reserved, as if even his brain nerves were made of high- strength alloy, saw Su Liang's back, his pupils suddenly constricted.

What's worse, a young Beta who was too unguarded didn't notice the impact of his back on the man at all. At this moment, he leaned over with his back to Landing, leaned over slightly clumsily, and carefully adjusted the insulation The value of the sink.

Accompanied by his operation, the door of the room was slammed shut and locked, and the originally extremely bright lights gradually became dim.

This dark and quiet environment can relieve the mental tension of the two parties who are conditioning to the greatest extent, thereby reducing the rejection and stress of each other's spiritual power.

But when the light really dimmed, the boy became more conscious in Lu Taipan's vision.

Every inch of whiteness is reminiscent of a trembling, butter ball that will ooze milk when you squeeze it a little, or... Lu Taipan

's throat rolled slightly, and he forced himself to look away with great difficulty.

, Patriarch, so let's start?"

Su Liang adjusted the parameters, turned his head and reported to the man behind him.

"...Okay."

After a pause for a while, the Snake Cave Lord responded softly, his voice slightly hoarse .

Su Liang unconsciously fixed his eyes on Lu Taipan's Adam's apple. The man has a well-developed physique, and his Adam's apple is also very prominent. At this moment, that Adam's apple is rolling up and down.

It was as if this cold, gloomy and powerful man was enduring some kind of hunger and thirst.

This thought flashed through Su Liang's mind, and then disappeared without a trace.

Regarding the upcoming mental adjustment, Su Liang was actually so nervous that he couldn't 't go into any other matters at all.

In the ancient past, there was no such thing as spiritual conditioning.

Because the only people who can sort out Alpha's spiritual ocean are their matching Omega.

The so-called spiritual conditioning does not require so many instruments and complicated operations. The best and most primitive method is to accomplish all these naturally in the extremely intense life instinct time after time.

The compatibility between Omega and Alpha is born for this.

It's just that with the advancement of science and technology and human inventions, in modern times, there is no way to find an unlucky Alpha with a high enough matching degree for Omega. You can also enjoy the benefits of spiritual conditioning through the instrument.

However, since two people are brought into extremely close spiritual contact through unnatural means, of course there will be corresponding risks

. Once the instrument is activated, the subtlest emotions in the mental power will be multiplied and even cause harm to each other.

Of course, under normal circumstances, only the mental conditions are hurt, because under normal circumstances, the mental power of Beta and Omega is significantly weaker than that of Alpha, not to mention the violent and uncontrollable energy of Alpha itself, which has an extremly powerful suppression of normal mental power. effect.

No one would worry about Su Liang and Lu Taipan's spiritual compatibility, the spiritual adaptability between them is astonishingly high.

But even so, they still need to go through the connection of the car equipment can before they out safe mental power conditioning - after all, Su Liang is just a beta now, and his mental power can be considered strong in the beta, but it is still far below Lu Taipan is such a monster.And if there is an inadvertence, the result is very likely to be like what happened inside the mecha that day. Su Liang's mental power is completely overdrawn, and he even needs a long-term recuperation.

"...Don't worry too much, you were unprepared and instinctively suppressed an Alpha of the master's level! You are simply a genius!" The

butler's voice seemed to ring in his ears again, It gave Su Liang some confidence.

He took a deep breath and slowly lay down in the isolated sink.

"Please perform a mental conditioning procedure."

He said into the air.

[Okay, the mental conditioning program is in place. ]

The electronic sound of artificial intelligence in the conditioning room sounds more mechanical than that of the butler, but it is still efficient. The moment the electronic sound falls, countless thin wires hang down from the semicircle in midair and stick to Su Liang's body. the forehead and at the predetermined interface on the uniform.

At the same time, the same thing happened to Lu Taipan in the other tank, except that the cables did not need to hang down, but protruded from the bottom of the tank in the isolation warehouse, and directly pierced into Lu Taipan's metal ridge.

Lying in an insulated sink feels a little weird.

Those liquids are slightly viscous, bringing a strong sense of weightlessness.

After a while, Su Liang could already feel a faint trembling like electric current flowing through his body, and his mind became a little trance because of it.

Then, his body seemed to gradually fade away from the real world, and some more vivid and Strange sensations occupied his sensory

instruments and were functioning.

Su Liang could feel his spiritual power slowly protruding from the depths of his body.

It is completely different from the spiritual power that belongs to Lu Taipan that he has perceived before

's paw . Extremely powerful, brutal and extremely rough, like a thick and thick snake that is irritated and extremely bloodthirsty.But Su Liang's mental power was extremely thin and

slimer. Su Liang tremblingly manipulated his mental power to explore somewhere in the darkness. In a trance, the actual space of the mental consultation room had become chaotic and blurred, turning into a boundless and empty universe .

The young Beta almost lost his bearings, but... he quickly found the "target".

A group of extremely stimulating and powerful spiritual force is entrenched in the depths of darkness.

At the moment when he detected that touch of mental power, Su Liang's reason felt a bit of instinctive timidity, but his mental power was much more positive than his own. Well, because of the stimulation and induction of the instrument, the mental power also It will indeed be much more "active" than it would be under natural circumstances.

Su Liang tried to comfort himself, but as soon as his spiritual power came out of his body, he involuntarily meant towards the spiritual power belonging to Lu Taipan

. he should do next is to use his own mental power to entangle Lu Taipan - those mental powers are specially extracted by the instrument, and the strength is just enough for Su Liang to control and digest.

When Su Liang wrapped up that power with his own mental power, today's mental power conditioning can almost be over. However, before Su Liang found those mental powers according to the plan, a strong sense of oppression

surged towards him ahead of time.

Lu Taipan.

The weak and slender mental strength was suddenly entangled by countless "giant pythons" without any defense.

Not to mention enveloping this power, Su Liang even felt that his mental power could be swallowed up by those spiritual snakes at any time. Fortunately , such a bad situation did not happen, but the actual situation was not much better.

It's almost like a tangle of snakes in fan breeding season - everything is out of control.

Su Liang felt that his mental power was completely entangled in countless strands of Alpha mental power.

Being squeezed, entangled, and constantly demanded.

"Hmm... "

Su Liang's body shook in the isolated sink.

wrong! It's so wrong!

He soon noticed something.

According to Lu Taipan's current state of mind, his mental power should never be so violent, greedy and unrestrained.

The instrument should only extract a very small part of Lu Taipan's mental power, but now Su Liang seems to be trapped by Lu Taipan who was in a rampage again in a trance.

He instinctively felt the danger, and then he decisively terminated the action of mental power conditioning, just wanting to draw away his mental power and quickly terminate the procedure.

But he failed.

Su Liang struggled harder.

the sink and a series of special isolation measures, the huge stimulation from Alpha's mental power was directly transmitted to his body.

It's so heavy... I can't

breathe...

It seems like something is swimming under the clothes In

just a short moment, Su Liang could clearly feel his heart beating faster, and he could faintly hear the sound of an alarm.

[Alpha's mental stability value has exceeded the critical range, please deal with it in time. ]

[Alpha pheromone concentration exceeds the standard, please adjust the personnel to deal with it in time. ]

[Warning, Alpha's mental power is too high. ]

...

"Su Liang... there is a problem..." The mind

, which was muddled and almost trapped in the spiritual world, returned to reality little by little in the man's deep and familiar call.

Su Liang struggled to raise his hand, put it on the edge of the isolated sink, and then sat up from the sink with great difficulty.

"Cough, cough, cough..."

Su Liang opened his eyes, managed to focus successfully, and looked across from him.

In the dim light, Lu Taipan had already sat up.

Although both of them have regained consciousness now, Lu Taipan's face is still extremely solemn. His face was extremely pale, but there was a bright red in the corner of his eyes.

The violent mental power filled the entire conditioning room, and the scream of the siren was so piercing that it almost made Su Liang faint.

"Mr. Si, I seem to have messed up..."

Su Liang said with a livid face.

Lu Taipan's mental strength is obviously out of control. On the data screen , his mental stability has reached an extremely dangerous range.

"It's not your problem."

Lu Taipan responded unusually coldly.

With his mental power out of control, his body was very hot, but his consciousness was clearer than ever.

"Someone modified the parameters of the spirit extractor," he said.

The owner of the snake cave quickly noticed the problem.

The instrument should only extract a very small portion of the "polluted" mental power, but now almost all the mental power in his body has been mobilized, and under the stimulation of the device, his spiritual power is awakened at a frighteningly high rate.

And Su Liang was originally a beta, and he has just matured, and his spiritual value has always been low. The parameters adjusted before can just allow him to deal with Lu Taipan's overflowing spiritual power, but now as Lu Taipan's mental power continues to become active, He simply can't afford it.

If this continues, Lu Taipan won't have any problems, but Su Liang is likely to be completely overdrawn because of being constantly demanded by Lu Taipan's spiritual power who is too high . stage of the differentiation, he suffered from mental overdraft so frequently, there is a great possibility that his mental value will remain low in the future, or even continue to drop to the previous level.

Lu Taipan didn't want to think about it, without any hesitation, the man went straight to the spiritual power transmission device on the back of his neck.

He intends to forcibly exit the program, even if he knows very well that breaking the link directly like this may cause the overflowing mental power to backlash instantly.

And he will...

"I can solve it! Mr. Si, don't move!"

Lu Taipan heard Su Liang's shout.

Su Liang's voice was a little trembling because of the mental power being squeezed, but his tone was calm.

The snake master, who has always been arbitrary, doesn't know why he involuntarily stopped all his actions the moment he heard the other party's voice,

"Forcibly breaking the chain will cause a mental recoil."

Obviously Lu Taipan's movements are extremely small, but Su Liang is inexplicably clear. All the plans of the other party.

"If you fall into a frenzy again because of your mental power, Xue Yinhuan and the butler will have a headache, right?"

Su Liang said to the man with some difficulty.

Lu Taipan stared straight at Beta beside him - obviously he was about to be completely sucked up by his berserk mental power, yet the young man could still forcibly raise the corners of his mouth and give him a light smile.

The moment he saw that smile, Lu Taipan felt that his body was a little out of control

.

But on the other hand, the situation is really bad. After all, Su Liang is not wrong. If he really loses control, no one will be able to stop him now.

"It's not a big problem, I can solve it."

Su Liang glanced palely at Lu Taipan's deteriorating mental stability. Obviously the situation is so bad, but the boy's eyes are very calm.

Indistinctly, there are some similarities with Lu Taipan.

"Your mental power may be a little out of control later, but I know that Mr. Si can control them. It only takes a short while, and I can solve the current trouble."

Su Liang said.

And the next moment, even the always calm Lord of the Snake Cave couldn't help but widen his eyes in horror because of Su Liang's next move.

With his mental power so out of control, Su Liang climbed out of the sink that could help insulate the damage of mental power, not only that, but also those patches that isolate the impact of mental power were rudely pulled from behind him Down.

At that moment, Su Liang in the spiritual world, together with the teenagers in the real world, became extremely vivid. Lu Taipan could feel his spiritual power completely boiled at that moment, like a male snake eager to reproduce in spring Without hesitation, he ran towards the female snake that had just protruded from the cave.

The instinct of chaos was just about to overwhelm the control of the Snake Cave Lord.

But in the end...

the stimulating mental power still stopped the actions that were too presumptuous.

Lu Taipan's figure flickered, and after a muffled snort, a star of bright red blood appeared on the corners of his lips.

And Su Liang's face was as pale as a ghost at this time, even if Lu Taipan managed to barely control his mental power, the shock Su Liang received was still enough to make him faint directly.

But a miracle just happened like this, Su Liang didn't faint, on the contrary, he staggered directly to Lu Taipan's water tank, and then, under the sight of the snake master, the boy rolled straight into Lu Taipan's water tank

. milky white liquid splashed in all directions in an instant.

Su Liang trembled slightly, straddling Lu Taipan's waist with difficulty.

Even though his complexion was very ugly due to the heavy pressure of mental strength, but at this moment when he realized his actions, Su Liang's cheeks were still slightly blush.

He blinked, lowered his eyelashes, not daring to look at the man under him.

"Sorry—"

There was no time to be coy and shy, and soon Su Liang took a deep breath, stabilized his figure, and then he tried to maintain his composition, and whispered to the tall man under him.

"What I'm going to do later is a bit offensive, but I will definitely be responsible for it in the future." As he

spoke, the boy reached for his clothes.

With trembling fingertips, the straps on the uniform were undone.

Then there are buttons.

The zipper was slowly pulled down, and the extremely elastic fabric suddenly shrank, and it slipped off Su Liang's shoulders.

The boy's slightly thin chest was exposed.

Luscious, smooth, and creamy white.

Under the action of the instrument, Lu Taipan's mental power has already become semi-substantial.

He is very aware of the physical and mental pressure the young man is under at this time, because he can even clearly see that on that extremely white and soft skin, something slipped vaguely, and the ever-changing strangle marks appeared slightly. red.

"I'm really sorry."

While unbuttoning her clothes, Su Liang kept muttering and repeating.

Without any protection, he was constantly fighting against the mental power of a double S-level Alpha, and he was almost at the limit, and even his eyes were a little slack.

Looking at Su Liang's actions, Lu Taipan vaguely guessed what he wanted to do.

The man's breathing became rapid and his heartbeat became extremely fast. He raised his hand subconsciously, but was held down by the vigorous boy's instinct.

"Mr. Si, please..."

"I really didn't want to offend you, but you have to be good."

Su Liang said in a daze.

"You have to calm down, so that I can bear it."

While speaking, the boy's hand tremblingly landed on Lu Taipan's neckline.