Chapter 82

"It's Ning Jiayi——"

This was the first sentence Su Liang said to Lu Taipan after waking up.

It was already the second day after being separated from the "nameless" memory. When Su Liang opened his eyes on the hospital bed, he was already lying in the top medical cabin of the Snake Cave Medical Center.

During the accidental mental link with "Nameless", he didn't suffer too much substantial damage, which can be confirmed by both the mechanical examination and the medical officers in the Snake Cave.

However, the special impact on mental power still caused Su Liang to react greatly.

The reality and the girl's memories are constantly entangled. Su Liang can feel the throbbing pain in his temple. He has not received any physical damage, but when he raises his hand, he can still clearly feel the cold pain. The sharp pain of the Immobilizer piercing flesh and bone, nailing him to the metal frame like a specimen.

Calm down—I'm

already awake.

Su Liang kept repeating this thing to himself in his heart.

He's not "nameless", he just broke into the girl's past memory by mistake.

But no matter how clear-headed he was intellectually, his body simply didn't obey.

He was shaking, his teeth were chattering, and his body was twitching.

He tried to take a deep breath to calm himself down, but the extreme fear and pain remaining in the spiritual world still controlled his body, he was sobbing uncontrollably, his lungs were so constricted that it was extremely difficult to even breathe smoothly.

"Don 't be afraid, you're back, I'm here."

Lu Taipan hugged Su Liang tightly.

He kept repeating in the young man's ear very very gently, although just a few hours ago, before Su Liang woke up, the man's aura was cruel and cold, so terrifying that even Xue Yinhuan and the black mamba couldn't get close Degree.

Alpha's eyes were filled with a faint darkness. In the past, the man who was able to command the battle energetically even if he didn't sleep for a few days, became extremely emaciated due to the huge pressure and fear in the night after Su Liang fell into a coma.

But in front of Su Liang, his voice was low and soft, and he was still the powerful and reliable master of the snake cave.

The icy pheromone wrapped the young man meticulously, like a tongue of cold fire penetrating into the skin little by little, devouring and burning away the fear and terror little by little.

Su Liang's tense body finally relaxed a little bit slowly. Lu Taipan's existence was an extremely powerful anchor point, stabilizing his chaotic mind in the real world.

It took Su Liang a long time to calm down, and this kind of calmness was only achieved by him forcibly controlling himself.

He had to stick tightly to Lu Taipan, absorb the pheromones from the man beside him, and feel the huge and powerful mental power of Alpha, in order to maintain the basic operation of his mind.

The boy's face was pale, and his eyes were wandering when he spoke. He looked very bad and very pitiful, but no one would blame him for it

. Certain extent, Su Liang personally experienced the past of "Nameless", that is, the high-level Omega who was taken away by the "farm".

When rescuing those Omegas from District 48, Su Liang felt that everything they suffered in the " farm" was comparable to purgatory.

It wasn't until he learned what would happen to high-level Omega from the mental fragments that he realized that perhaps, low-level Omega could be considered a blessing in misfortune.

Yes, unlike those low-level Omega, high-level Omega will not keep giving birth to newborn fetuses like livestock, but their experience is actually more miserable.

Everything they do is to feed the information glands in the back of their neck.

In order to make the information glands develop better, the "farm" will even continuously inject them with various drugs, even if the drugs will produce various serious side effects, it doesn't matter, as long as they can guarantee that they can survive before they differentiate. It's ok, no one cares about their lifespan, because they will be destroyed after the information glands are dug out.

The operators of the "farm" are serious, these Omegas are not so much human beings as they are just a medium for cultivating information glands.

The drugs used to catalyze the differentiation of information glands will destroy their nervous system, their perception will become extremely sharp, and their bodies will also be extremely sensitive. This means that for these Omegas, things are constantly buzzing in their ears. If it is just the buzzing of the life support system, is a huge noise to them. When they breathe, the icy temperature of the nutrient solution is like a knife cutting their trachea, and the flowing liquid poured into the throat is even hotter. Like magma, it seems to be able to corrode their internal organs.

Because of this, the "farm" will fix them in small petri dishes for fear that they will hurt themselves.

And in the later stage, when that "drug" was poured into their bodies, in order to prevent them from tearing all the lifelines when they were struggling, the "farm" would even directly perform surgery to cut off their hands and feet.

All just for information glands.

"I... I can... keep my body... No, 'Wu Ming' can keep her complete body because Ning Jiayi thinks the 'culture' without hands and feet is too ugly and doesn't fit his aesthetics."

After carefully telling Lu Taipan and the poisonous snake what he saw in the "nameless" memory fragments, Su Liang fell into an emotional breakdown uncontrollably at the end.

"He said...he likes a more beautiful donor."

Su Liang retched uncontrollably.

In order to maintain the activity of the glands, the donor is awake all the time when the glands are taken. They will feel that they have been cut open alive and part of their organs have been poached. Then, while still conscious, it was Carefully processed into... raw materials.

A special potion used to increase the level and promote the improvement of mental power. It is from their corpses.

And this kind of thing, he watched it countless times from the perspective of "nameless". "Nameless" saw with his own eyes that his companion was taken away, experimented on, and then made into a potion poured into his body.

Su Liang finally understood why "Wu Ming"would go completely crazy every time he was awaked. No one can survive all that and still be sane.

Their best gift is to be utterly, utterly insane.

The long night is finally over.

After a long time, Su Liang finally closed his eyes under the effect of the tranquilizer.

The poisonous snake who was in charge of recording the details didn't even dare to look up at Lu Taipan's face. Even under the action of multiple restraints and isolation devices, the leaked mental power was still terrifying enough to make knees weak and breathing difficult.

Soon, the medical officer, poisonous snake, and even the artificial intelligence quickly evacuated the ward.

Only Lu Taipan and Su Liang were left alone.

Even the air in the ward seemed to be icy cold, with its own heavy weight.

Lu Taipan held Su Liang tightly in his arms, and after the latter fell asleep, he finally didn't have to pretend to be himself. He gritted his teeth tightly, and could feel the slight smell of blood and rust in his throat.

"Xiaoliang."

He kept gently kissing the young man's forehead and eyebrows, feeling the pain that filled his soul when his soul was cut by extreme love and anger.

His young man suffered indescribable torture in the spiritual world. Even with the help of tranquilizers, he managed to fall into a deep sleep, but his beautiful face was still full of uneasiness and panic.

Her delicate brows were still tightly wrinkled, and there were still wet tears in the corners of her eyes.

Perhaps in his dream, he would dream about the things that "Wuming" experienced again—and the girl had completely collapsed because of those experiences, her mental sea was broken, and she had completely fallen into madness.

But Su Liang is still trying to hold on.

Looking at Su Liang, Lu Taipan felt a huge sense of frustration for the first time in his life.

He had no way to relieve Su Liang's pain, nor could he relieve his mental confusion.

At this moment, Lu Taipan even wished that he could be an Omega, and Su Liang could become an Alpha. If that was the case, at least he could make Su Liang relax a bit through mental grooming. The

communicator flickered slightly.

of the communicator meant someone was looking for him. And the only person who dared to look for him at this time was the medical officer.

The Lord of the Snake Cave knew that it must be related to Su Liang's current situation, which also forced him to sigh, and released Su Liang from his arms with great difficulty.

However, before Lu Taipan left the hospital bed, he felt his cuffs being tightly grabbed by someone.

The sleeping Omega is like a drowning person climbing on the only driftwood, with tears in the corners of his eyes, trembling to retain the breath of his own Alpha.

The owner of the snake cave never knew that Su Liang's sleeping face could make him feel so stressed.

"Hey, I'll be right back."

Knowing that Su Liang couldn't hear him, Lu Taipan still leaned over and whispered in the boy's ear.

He took off his uniform, carefully folded it into a thick piece, and stuffed it into Su Liang's arms.

He watched Su Liang put his face on his uniform, took a deep breath, and then his breath returned to calm.

Then, Lu Taipan left the ward with a sinking face.

He saw Beta medical officer at the door of the ward.

The older medical officer's complexion was not any better than that of Lu Taipan. He had been taking care of Su Liang's body. He was afraid that something might happen to the boy. He just relaxed for a few days and found that his patient was sent back to his hand in a coma. In fact, under this kind of accident, even in front of the owner of the snake cave, it is difficult for the medical officer to control his emotions.

Especially after he clearly understood what Su Liang had experienced, his heart ached even more.

"Before Master Su Liang, there has never been a similar case in records. Master Su Liang's spiritual power directly linked to the completely broken spiritual sea of ​​​'Wu Ming' and repaired it. But during the repair process, Su Young Master Liang himself was also involved in the broken consciousness of 'Wu Ming', and passively resonated with 'Wu Ming'." The

medical officer pinched the bridge of his nose, couldn't hold back, and sighed again.

His tone was heavy.

"It would be fine if it was just ordinary spiritual resonance, but... in the description of the ancient Leia, 'Sima' can directly peek into the heart of another person, and drill into his heart to experience everything that mortals have experienced before." The medical officer looked up at the owner of the Snake Cave, "Master Su Liang's experience may be worse than we thought, and he has obviously suffered mental trauma. But his level is too high, the instruments and equipment we currently have Drugs may not work on him, especially Young Master Su Liang, who is already at the end of differentiation, and his mental state is already in an unstable state at this stage..."

Lu Taipan interrupted the medical officer with a gloomy voice: "Tell me,If there is any way to make him feel better." At the

end, he added: "Don't worry about his differentiation or whether he is still a high-level OMega, he... he is very uncomfortable."

Facing the elderly medical officer, the words In the tone of the tail, the The owner of the snake cave couldn't help revealing a trace of helplessness.

"But I can't help him at all." The

medical officer was silent for a while.

"If Su Liang has been differentiated successfully, the intense mental impact during Marking should be able to offset the negative memory left by the spiritual resonance. And after the successful marking, the link between you and him can also rebuild his spiritual sea barrier, so that He recovered quickly."

Lu Taipan frowned even tighter: "He hasn't fully developed yet!"

He emphasized.

"That's right," the medical officer regained his proper calm, "Master Su Liang has not yet fully differentiated, but..." The

older Beta hesitated for a moment, but seeing the snake cave in front of him, his sanity was even more precarious. Lord, the medical officer still gave his own advice full of worry.

"If you can control yourself not to make the final mark on Master Su Liang, then you can try to release the pheromones to the maximum extent."

"Maximum pheromone release?"

Lu Taipan's eyes narrowed slightly.

The medical officer's face was already very dark.

But he still cheered up in front of the snake master: "Yes, you are an Alpha, and you are an Alpha who matches him very well. In theory, your pheromones can indeed alleviate his problems. But, What I need to emphasize is that you must not really mark him, Master Su Liang's situation is too special, his brood sac is not fully developed, and an Alpha of your level will really hurt him when it is formed!"

Lu Taipan fell into silence.

The medical officer's expression was extremely serious: "With all due respect, I personally think that it will be a very painful test for you to do...some behaviors before you, Mr. Snake Lord. The attraction between high-level AOs is very important. Powerful, but you need to overcome your most instinctive impulse. If you are not sure about this, we can find other ways to alleviate Master Su Liang's mental problems—"

"No need."

Lu Taipan responded calmly.

The medical officer was taken aback.

"As long as I can make him feel better, that's enough." The

Snake Cave Lord whispered.

As soon as he finished speaking, a young man's panicked call came from the ward behind him.

"Mr. Si? Where are you?"

The usually gentle and prudent young man, at this moment, was just a little choked up in his voice just because of Lu Taipan's temporary absence.

Almost at the same time as he heard the call, Lu Taipan quickly returned to the ward under the extremely worried eyes of the medical officer.

The metal door slowly closed.

The medical officer stood outside the ward for a while before leaving with a complicated expression.

He really wasn't sure whether the suggestion he gave just now was correct for Su Liang and Lu Taipan.