Chapter 40

Being brought into the interior of Mahoraga by Lu Taipan again, it would be a lie to say that Su Liang didn't feel scared and nervous.

It seems that it has not been too long since the last time I escaped here, and everything in Mahoraga has not changed. The owner of the pitch-black mecha lost control here, was subdued, and was taken away. Immediately, the door of the mecha was tightly closed. No one dared to clean up the cockpit of the mecha. After all , even if Lu Taipan was not around, the remaining The violent mental power inside the mecha is still terrifying.

And when Su Liang was forcibly pressed on the cold and hard deck of the cab, he was in a trance for a moment.

"It smells so good..."

was the man's extremely hoarse murmur.

"Hiss—" It

was a small mournful cry when the clothes on his body, which were already very messy, were forcibly torn apart.

"Zizi..."

is wet sucking and licking.

"Mr.Si, don't..."

He couldn't control the whimper that rolled down from the depths of his throat.

Everything that is happening to him at this moment has a wonderful overlap with the scene of that day: it is still the crazy and terrifying manic Alpha covering him, it is still the dark and closed cockpit, it is still the hot kiss, and the caress without method As well as the information liquid that constantly wets his skin, even the faint scent of flowers in the air is the same.

"Wait, wait a minute, don't—"

came the boy's crying voice of refusal in the small cockpit.

At the beginning of Alpha's post, Su Liang was actually not that nervous. He hugged the chaotic Snake Cave Master again, and softly begged him.But this time Su Liang was horrified to find that his clumsy little trick suddenly lost its effect - the man not only didn't listen to him, but intensified and became more presumptuous and excessive all of a sudden.

And Su Liang was completely unprepared to deal with all this.

The temperature in the cockpit is rising.

The air became thick and humid, and the sweet and greasy aroma was so strong that it covered the two people in the cabin tightly like jelly.

...

Su Liang bit her lip Tightly, restraining herself from making too many strange noises. His cheeks were wet, it was hard to tell if it was tears, sweat, or the information fluid that Alpha delicately left on his body.

The slender beta was trembling violently at this moment.

If you say it, you will probably be ridiculed, but in the underground before, Su Liang's originally extremely tense mood has actually been relaxed a lot because of the subtle "docility" shown by Lu Taipan .It wasn't until

this moment that he felt a strong sense of crisis again.

Before, she could still pretend to be calm and pretend to be sweet and soft, but soon she no longer had the energy to pretend, and Su Liang's crying became extremely pitiful and panic-stricken.

Young Beta has another tooth mark on the back of his neck.

The newly injected Alpha pheromone was as hot as magma, making Su Liang weak all over.

But maybe because it was the second time, the stimulation this time seemed not as severe as the last time, at least Su Liang didn't faint like the last time.

It can even be said that after receiving the pheromone this time, the slight Discomfort that even Su Liang himself hadn't noticed disappeared slowly in the heat flow.

It must be said that it is like a flower branch that has not been able to get enough water and is finally soaked in cool spring water. The drooping and soft leaves are full of water and stretch out little by little...

But this may not be What a good thing, especially for Su Liang at this moment.

After releasing the pheromone, Alpha's situation did not calm down as Su Liang expected, and even ...

even, the worst scene was about to come.

Feeling the rude movements of the man behind him, Su Liang's throat overflowed with fragmented and weeping resistance.

"Mr. Si... please... wake up, okay... I really don't want to do this..."

By this time, his voice was already very hoarse, and it could even be said to be ugly.

But the man who was unmoved by his sweetness and coquetry before, slowly stopped his ready- to-go movements at this time.

"..."

After realizing this, Su Liang sniffled, mustered up the courage to turn around and look in Lu Taipan's direction.

He met the man's eyes, dark, chaotic, gentle eyes.

Lu Taipan stared blankly at the boy under him.

It has almost been contained in the mouth, and it only needs a little force to break the delicate peel and suck the sweet juice of the fruit.

The aroma is overflowing, and he can almost taste the luscious and thick juice and the tender and sweet flesh.

But he still stopped all his movements.

"Mr. Si, are you awake?"

Su Liang looked at Lu Taipan tremblingly, and a tiny bit of hope suddenly appeared in his despairing heart At

this moment, Alpha stretched out his arms suddenly, and hugged Su Liang tightly.

"My..." The

Snake Cave Lord kept repeating his broken ravings.

Lu Taipan was not fully awake.

At least the part of his body that belonged to Alpha's original wildness was still surgical as before, and the instinct of a beast was stirring in his blood. Want

to mark.

I want to make my favorite object completely my own.

I want to completely fill the opponent with Alpha's pheromone inside and out.

However, amidst the desire so strong that it seemed that his brain was about to melt, another extremely calm and restrained voice was constantly warning him—absolutely not to do this.

The boy in his arms is not yet fully mature, as evidenced by the youthful and subtle pheromones.

Forcing ingestion of buds that have not yet fully bloomed will only cause the flowers to fall prematurely.

Also, his partner was crying.

Just like last time.

He infuse the other party's pheromone with bitterness.

Resistance, sadness, fear...

It was a very subtle pheromone feedback, but Lu Taipan still didn't like it very much.

His body was still restless, like a volcano about to erupt, hot magma was rampaging in the mantle, so high that it could gushe out at any time.

But no...

at least not right now.

Weak, willpower like thin ice is vainly shrouded between consciousness and instinct.

In a daze, the man could only keep rubbing the back of Su Liang's neck gently with his lips.

It was like a big dog that was about to salivate, but did not dare to open its mouth without the owner's consent.

The Lord of the Snake Cave was also in a panic at this time.

He kept sucking the tooth mark on the back of Su Liang's neck, as if he could squeeze out a little more sweetness by doing so.

Su Liang's breathing was rapid.

At the beginning, he was so nervous that he couldn't move. He thought the nightmare would recur, but he soon realized the painful struggle of the man behind him.

It's a brutal struggle between extreme excitement and powerful restraint.

"...Mr. Si?"

Su Liang said in a low voice.

Lu Taipan's situation is very bad, and Su Liang can easily detect this.

The man's unusually handsome face was a little distorted at this moment, he hugged Su Liang very Tightly, as if he was about to strangle Su Liang's ribs.

But he didn't make any more moves.

The breath of chaos and rationality overlapped on the man, Lu Taipan's eyelids had already turned crimson, but his face gradually began to pale.

"You are mine...no...I can't..."

"No...you don't cry...I..."

Along with whispers without any logic at all, the mental power belonging to Alpha began to rampage in the cab , becomes extremely dangerous.

In the end, Lu Taipan suddenly raised his hand and attacked him again, as if he wanted to follow the previous practice and use a wound that could lead to death to help him wake up from the chaos.

"Mr. Si, don't—"

Out of some intuition, Su Liang subconsciously hugged Lu Taipan back.

No matter what happens, he doesn't want to see the tragic scene of Lu Taipan hurting himself severely in order to keep his sanity.

And at this very moment, Su Liang clearly felt that the tyrannical and frantic mental power seemed to be at peace for a moment.

Is it an accident?

Or is it because of your own hug?

Su Liang didn't have time to think about it, Lu Taipan's situation was so bad, the only thing he could do was act on his intuition: once he noticed that Lu Taipan's mental power was starting to go wild, he hugged him tightly and called out his name.

After experimenting a few times, Su Liang discovered that...it seemed to be really useful.

Moreover, compared to the simple three words "Mr. Si", there are other words that are more useful...

At first, just to appease the emotions, he leaned into the man's ear and stammered a few words.

And in the end, Su Liang could no longer care about the shame, so he could only blush and speak more and more embarrassingly.

Those words were enough for Su Liang to find a hole in the ground and bury himself in the next life to poke his head out. Su Liang didn't even know why he could say such words out of his mouth.

...But it happens to be very useful.

Lu Taipan's mental strength became calm little by little.

And the frantic aura lingering on his body also began to settle little by little.

The chaotic storm in the man's dark eyes gradually calmed down, revealing traces of reason that the Snake Cave Lord should have.

By the time the butler changed into the body of the emergency military robot and rushed to the entrance and exit of the prison, the extremely tyrannical mental power lingering around Mahoraga had already curled up.

Of course, the pheromones from the top Alpha are still so domineering, and the mental power is still full of a strong sense of oppression...

But almost everyone can feel that the spiritual power overflowing from his boss at this time is not the same as before. The completely out-of-control state is no longer the same,

which makes everyone feel relieved a lot.

However, on the other hand, as time goes by, everyone's hearts are becoming more and more anxious for some reason.

The stronger the sense of satisfaction permeated by Alpha's mental power, the more subtle the expressions of everyone in the Snake Cave hidden under the combat masks.

In particular, the time really took too long... It was so long

that these hard-hearted Viper warriors who had fought on the battlefield felt a little uneasy about their consciences. The Viper Squad, who had put away their weapons, waited for a long time outside the

snake master's natal mecha dutifully.

very long.

his teeth and made a decision.

"No!" The

artificial intelligence stood up in a dismal tone, and shuffled towards Mahoraga.

"Continuing on the sidelines violates my basic code of conduct for artificial intelligence. Master Su Liang is just an ordinary human being, and he has no way to withstand such a long period of intense behavior! Master, he is hindering the life safety of an ordinary Earth Alliance member. Yes, this is illegal—"

Under the awe-inspiring eyes of the poisonous snakes, the artificial intelligence bit the bullet and stopped in front of Mahoraka.

It looked at its new body regretfully, and was ready to lose it after having it for a short time.

And just when he was about to forcibly open the mecha from the outside, the pitch-black hatch suddenly vibrated.

The extremely strong and domineering Alpha pheromone overflowed suddenly.

A tall man with a slightly chaotic breath appeared at the cabin door.

Holding tightly in his arms the young man who had fallen asleep due to sleepiness, he walked out of Mahoraga with a complex expression.

He didn't pay attention to those innocent poisonous snakes running around because of his pheromone, but with a little clumsy caution, he covered Su Liang's figure more tightly.

"Send him to the medical center and check his body, I may have hurt him..." The

man's voice was hoarse, with a hint of embarrassment and bewilderment in his tone.