Chapter 16

"Master Su Liang."

Su Liang heard a very gentle electronic voice, he was startled, turned his head, and met a face that looked very ordinary but looked very kind.

Bionic man?

Su Liang vaguely remembered this face—it was a general model face used by male androids when they leave the factory.

Yes, it was not someone else who came to guide Su Liang, but the top artificial intelligence of the entire Earth Alliance, and also the most trusted existence of the snake master Lu Taipan and the entire snake cave.

Its name is "Housekeeper".

It's just that Su Liang at this moment doesn't know this yet.

"Hello, my name is 'Housekeeper', you can just call me Butler. Welcome to the Snake Cave. Is your journey going well?

" asked.

"Ah, it's very smooth. The flying machine is much more comfortable than the hovering car "

Su Liang calmed down, and then responded calmly. Many big families also use bionics with a certain autonomous thinking mode to contact outsiders, and bionics like housekeepers are not too rare.

However, probably because it is the bionic man used in "Snake Cave", every move of the butler looks extraordinarily humane.

If it wasn't for the familiar factory face, Su Liang would almost have thought that the other party was a real person.For example, now, even though he is a bionic person, Su Liang feels that after hearing his answer, a smile seems to flash across the face of the other party.

"That's really great!" The

butler looked very kind.

"'Snake Cave' has always been very short of new blood, but the outside world has always had some not-so-good rumors about us. This makes us very stressed. I really hope that every service worker who can get out of Snake Cave can have a good time Memories, so that future generations will not be affected by outside rumors."

It said to Su Liang with a smile, then naturally took the luggage of the young beta, and led him towards the inside of the snake cave.

Along the way, it was just like a real person, and it could chat with Su Liang freely.

"Ah, by the way, I have read your physical examination report, your pheromone overflow value is very small, so small that it is almost Difficult to detect with instruments, right."

"Yes," Su Liang replied politely, Many human beings will inevitably behave rudely when facing bionics because they are just tool people, but Su Liang has never been this kind of person.

Even though he knew that the communication mode of the bionic person was probably just a pre-set humanized module expression, he still explained it seriously when the housekeeper asked: "I have information gland hypoplasia, although the gender is written as beta, but in fact , I may not even beta. Without information glands, I can't synthesize effective pheromones. The external performance is that my pheromone overflow is very small, because I don't have pheromones at all."

Signed the "Snake Cave" After The service agreement, Su Liang was soon arranged for the most detailed medical examination.

It has to be said that this just happened to understand another thing in Su Liang's mind: since he was reborn, he has always wanted to check his body.

However, judging from the results, at this moment, his body is still very healthy, and there is only a very small difference in various values​​​​from when he was 14 years old. Judging from the pheromone data, he is exactly the same as any undifferentiated minor, and his information glands have not developed for so many years.

But he is still healthy, of course, under the premise of ignoring the condition of information gland hypoplasia. Before the serious illness came, Su Liang knew that he still had time to make up for the mistakes he made in his previous life.

At this moment, the butler is still smiling and chatting with Su Liang, and occasionally it will stop to let Su Liang feel the special scenery of Lu's other courtyard.

"What do you think of our 'Snake Cave'?"

After seeing Su Liang looking at the scenery with a happy expression, it asked the same question as Xue Yinhuan and Black Mamba.

It seems that the people in "Snake Cave" really care about what others think of them?

Su Liang thought about this, and replied sincerely: "It's really comfortable here, the air is fresh, and the scenery is beautiful. I'm so glad I chose to come here." The

housekeeper grinned and asked again One sentence: "I'm so happy that you like this place. By the way, Master Su Liang, I heard that you admire our master Lu Taipan very much? This is rare, after all, he doesn't have a good reputation in the outside world."

"Ah, this..."

The lie that I had uttered loudly in front of other people suddenly came out from the mouth of the "steward", and Su Liang finally knew how the rumor that "Snake Cave" was said to know everything came about.

He froze on the spot with some hesitation, and the bionic man next to him had already proposed enthusiastically, "Since you admire Lu Taipan so much, and your pheromone overflow is so low, why don't you consider serving as Patriarch Lu's personal caregiver ?" This job is very simple, at least much easier than other jobs in the 'Snake Cave'. After all, that person doesn't like contact with ordinary people at all, and many things are handed over to machines. If it wasn't 't for the request of the psychiatrist, there would be no work in the 'Snake Cave'. There will be no such position as a caregiver. If you are a caregiver, the most you can do is to check in front of him every day to ensure that he can see at least one living person in a day. At the same time,you can Enjoy the same living treatment as that guy, that is the top and most luxurious life in the Earth Alliance. The salary is also quite good, during the half-year service period, you can at least earn the salary of the next ten years..."

"Sorry. Seeing

the "housekeeper" talking more and more vigorously, Su Liang had no choice but to interrupt the other party's eager sales.

"Actually, things are not what you think,"

Su Liang smiled bitterly at the "housekeeper" very stiffly , even though his face was pale and he was still a little scared. But Su Liang still confessed his embarrassing status in the Lu family in front of the "housekeeper", and that in order to persuade Lu Zhizhao, he could only pretend that he admired Lu Taipan.

"...But I do admire Patriarch Lu's actions, and I also feel that other people's rumors about him are not reliable. He is a true hero, but I don't worship him as much as I claim. Even if he is worthy of everyone Do this. With my ability, I can only do ordinary jobs here. But I can guarantee that I will complete those jobs perfectly."

The eyes of the "steward" flickered.

It didn't seem to understand what Su Liang's confession meant at all, and it was still trying to sell Lu Taipan's job as a personal caregiver.

"Many people want this job. After all, if you die, the pension is super high and you can support many people."

it said enthusiastically.

"I'm sorry..."

Although the last sentence was inexplicably touching, Su Liang could only firmly reject it again.

After a few back and forth, the "housekeeper" finally gave up persuading him somewhat sadly.

It's just that it's different from the gloom shown by the external body. Inside the system, the artificial intelligence is so vibrant that it's a bit too much.

The specific manifestation is that Lu Taipan was still receiving sedative treatment in the treatment cabin.

However, the hypnotic pictures that kept flashing in front of him were suddenly interrupted by a few lines of blood-red characters.

[Emergency communication from the codename "Housekeeper"—hehe, he doesn't want to be a caregiver! ]

Lu Taipan: ...

[Urgent communication from the codename "Housekeeper"——I know you really want him to take up this position, right? When you see the list handed over by the Lu family, you signed the agreement 0.2 seconds faster than before! But the cutie refused on the spot! And he doesn't really admire you. 】

Immediately afterwards, the video of Su Liang confessing the truth to others began to reappear on the screen.

Lu Taipan: ...

[Urgent communication from the codename "Housekeeper"—are you very sad hehehe. 】

Lu Taipan pushed away the treatment chamber expressionlessly, and the tick-tock treatment solution slowly slid down his unusually strong body.

Lu Taipan casually put on his bathrobe, and then calmly said softly in the empty medical room: "Actually, I can also reduce your independent thinking authority, housekeeper."

"To prevent you from continuing to have similar cranky and self-assertive behaviors in the following time." Lu Taipan

did not show the slightest anger when he was moving or speaking.

piece of iron that had been placed under the ice for billions of years.

However, after this indifferent sentence, the previously lively and cheerful "housekeeper" quickly changed his attitude.

"Housekeeper": "I will arrange for Master Su Liang to carry out some routine tasks, and those tasks are very safe and easy. He will have a pleasant service period like all "normal" service personnel, and he will never notice any problems "

The promise of a particularly professional electrosynthetic voice came over the communicator.

Lu Taipan lowered his eyes.

"Yeah."

He just hummed softly.

...

The "housekeeper" sent Su Liang to the downstairs of the dormitory dedicated to service personnel .

This place looks a bit like the kind of hotel that the common people like very much. It looks very comfortable. There are identical metal doors symmetrically distributed on both sides of the long and narrow corridor.

Because taking an aircraft is much faster than a suspension car, there was no one else in the dormitory when Su Liang arrived. He was able to pick out a decent room.

And the reason why he chose this room was because the window of the room was facing a small but exquisite garden that looked quite beautiful.

Su Liang has always liked gardens, and now he was in the "snake cave", and happened to see a garden again, and a certain figure emerged from his heart again.

"Then, if you need anything, you can inform me... Well, if you can't find me, you can just tell the automatic robot that you want to find me. Those automatic flying robots are like flies, everywhere here. You Have a good rest, I'll be leaving first."

The butler, who had seemed cheerful before, looked a little downcast now. After explaining the necessary matters, he was about to leave.

But at this moment, Su Liang yelled and stopped the other party.

"Mr. Butler, that—"

"What?" The

butler quickly turned to look at him.

Facing the face of the "housekeeper", Su Liang hesitated for a moment and was not sure whether he should really say what was in his heart.

But soon he thought of Xue Yinhuan and the Black Mamba, so in the end he mustered up his courage and opened his mouth cautiously: "Mr. Butler, if I want to ask you about someone, he is a 'Viper' fighter , will it violates the rules and regulations of the 'Snake Cave'?"

"Of course not, our place is not so strict hahaha." The

butler immediately responded heartily.

——After all, those spies sent into the "snake den" by various groups and forces will try their best to find out the news. There is no need to set up such a system that is in name only, and they will be killed anyway. Kakaka.

The artificial intelligence did not tell Su Liang the second half of the sentence.

After all, according to Lu Taipan's order, Su Liang needs to spend a stable period of service in the "Snake Cave", which means that he only needs to know the superficial things.

Hearing the butler's affirmation, Su Liang bit her lips, suppressed the faint uneasiness and apprehension in her heart, and continued to speak: "Actually, I once received selfless help from a 'Viper' warrior in the Lu family. I am very grateful to him. He is my savior and I have missed him all these years. However, we only met once, when he was injured, and he has not been seen since It 's gone."

Su Liang thought of the horrific wound on that handsome young man with a stern face in the conservatory back then, and the anticipation and tension in his heart were intertwined, which even made him feel slightly depressed.

"I don't want to inquire about the specific information and name of that person. I just want to confirm his life and death with you. After all, we were still fighting the Canaanites back then..." Su Liang's voice gradually dropped.

At this moment, Su Liang suddenly felt a little regretful again.

He really didn't know how he would deal with his emotions if he learned the news of that person's death from the "steward".

It was the "Viper" warrior who gave him such clean and unrequited kindness when he first entered the Lu family, which allowed him to survive in the quagmire of the Lu family.

"It is true that many 'little snakes' died in that battle "Hearing Su Liang's words, the steward's voice became low, "What is the name of that soldier? I think I can give you one." An affirmative answer."

After receiving the affirmation, Su Liang's face began to heat up.

"Well, I don't know his name, I only know that he was about... in his twenties at the time, very calm, very reliable, and very handsome, he looked very cold but his heart was very soft.. "As he talked, even Su Liang himself knew that these descriptions were too vague and meaningless, his face became hotter and hotter, and he even regretted why he suddenly impulsively called the housekeeper to ask him about the name of the senior Brother's message, "Well, he has mechanical spines embedded in his spine and the back of his neck..."

"Mechanical...spine?"

Hearing this, the "Housekeeper" suddenly repeated, with a slightly elongated voice.

"Many 'Vipers' will embed mechanical auxiliary devices on their bodies in order to exert better physical efficiency in battle." The

simple human Beta did not hear the meaning of the artificial intelligence's synthesized voice at all.

Of course, the "steward" did not lie, and the fighters would indeed place auxiliary mechanical devices in their bodies.

However, there is only one person in the entire Earth Federation who is tightly embedded with metal ridges on the spine and continuously injects inhibitors into the nerves.

And that person. ..

Su Liang glanced at the butler uncomfortably, and then added: "By the way, he also has a very, very beautiful snake tattoo on his back—"

"Zi..." The

next second, Su Liang Ryo heard something rather omnious sound coming from the bionic body in front of him.

The bionic man, who was very talkative before, fell into a complete freeze in front of him in an instant , and now there are only two red lights representing "faults" in his gleaming electronic eyes. A wisp of blue smoke slowly emerged from its nostrils and ears.

"Mr. Butler?"

Su Liang was stunned.

"It's temporarily short-circuited. "

A deep male voice suddenly came from the room.

Su Liang opened his eyes wide in astonishment, and then saw the automatic calling system in the corner of the room.

Su Liang guessed that the other end of the system was probably the inspector of the bionic human. He had seen the robot go out of control in the mall before, and after a while, there was a special inspector broadcasting in the mall to appease the masses.

It should be said that it is indeed a snake cave, even the response of the inspector is so fast.

Well, the sound is also... surprisingly good.

"Don't worry, someone will take care of it." The

inspector added.

In less than half a minute, Su Liang's dormitory was pushed away, and the fully automatic robot quickly grabbed the foot of the bionic man, and dragged the heavy man-made product out face-to-face.

That scene looked a little scary, but on the other hand, the rude-looking fully automatic robot behaved politely to humans—it even closed the door for Su Liang.

Su Liang stared blankly at the closed door, unable to recover for a long time Are you still there ?

"

After a moment of hesitation, he asked tentatively.

After a few more seconds, there was a response from the automatic Tonghua system: "I'm here."

Su Liang couldn't help feeling in his heart that the voice of the bionic inspector in "Snake Cave" was very nice.

"Mr. Butler, is he okay? Its chip is fine, right?"

Although they only got along for a short period of time, Su Liang has already developed a good impression of Mr. Butler.

Just like Xue Yinhuan and Black Mamba, although they have different personalities and even different species, there is an aura deep in their souls that Su Liang can't help but want to get close to.

And Su Liang is now very worried that the intelligent system that was still communicating with Su Liang will disappear after the short circuit.

This time he waited for a while before the inspector said, "It's fine, it's fine."

Su Liang heaved a long sigh of relief. He sat relaxed on the narrow bed in the dormitory, and pointed at the automatic The direction of the Tonghua system revealed a bright smile.

"Thank you for your answer, so I can feel at ease!"

"Yes." The

inspector seemed not very talkative.

Just when Su Liang thought that the other party was already offline, the other party suddenly spoke and said unexpectedly: "According to the information, the 'Viper' soldier you care about was not killed."

"Ah, really!" Su Liang jumped up happily, "That's really great, it's really great..."

He was so happy that he could hardly say anything else, and he was sure that his current behavior must be stupid as hell.

Because the system was silent for a while.

"Then, I wish you a pleasant stay in the Snake Cave, Su Liang. "The

low, slightly hoarse male voice was slightly vague when he said the word "Su Liang". Auricles are slightly itchy.

Then the well-intentioned inspector really went offline.

The author has something to say:

Well, it is a "kind inspector" .