Chapter 35

Su Liang's face turned pale.

"Mr. Si..."

At a loss, Su Liang tried his best to maintain his composition, trying to wake up the meager sanity of Alpha in the susceptible period, even though he knew it was futile.

An indescribable frenzy permeated the man behind him.

It's different from those Alphas of susceptibility period that Su Liang knew, the man didn't seem to be yelling, he didn't have empty eyes, he could even talk to Su Liang softly, and His movements were very orderly, but...

ok horrible.

"Mr. Si" is really scary.

Su Liang's pupils constricted, and he watched in horror as the man with black hair and black pupils dismantled the exoskeleton and combat uniform one by one with a smile on his face, revealing a strong and strong body.

"You're so cute." The

man murmured softly, his fingertips slowly running along the boy's cheek to the corner of his mouth.

The slender fingers, which are very good at manipulating weapons and mechs, are now carefully examining the lips and tongue of the young beta.

Su Liang couldn 't move, couldn't speak, and could only let the crazy man treat him like a child who just got a toy.

Then, Su Liang felt someone gently kiss the back of her neck.

"Very sweet. "The

man let out a low sigh of satisfaction.

Su Liang trembled heavily.

The young Beta closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to calm himself down. He felt as if his mind and body had been completely cut in half by an invisible knife.

His rationality was about to be completely overwhelmed by fear, but his body...

his body was quite hot.

It can't go on like this, Su Liang thought, although he can still maintain his basic rationality now, but he dare not bet that this kind of rationality will last for too long.

Mr. Si has undoubtedly lost control, if even he falls...

Su Liang shivered, unwilling to think about it any further.

"Mr. Si, I'm in pain."

When he opened his eyes again, Su Liang's previous resisting posture suddenly changed.

"Can you let me go a little bit, my waist is about to break."

He became soft and docile , and he no longer struggled when facing the mad Alpha.

And the complaint he made also sounded indescribably sweet.

It's almost like being coquettish.

Even Alpha, whose sanity had completely collapsed, couldn't resist such a gesture, just begged as Su Liang , he became softer uncontrollably.

Because of this, Su Liang got a bit of breath, turned around, and looked at "Mr. Si" face to face for a moment.

The pupils of the man's eyes are still so dark, like an abyss, like a beast.

What surged there was endless greed and tyranny.

"Sir, you scared me."

Su Liang said softly, his face was pale, his eyes contained fear , but his tone was extremely sweet, as if he had already formed a partner with Alpha, he whispered to the person in front of him: "Kiss me, okay?"

Before he finished speaking, his voice was completely swallowed up

. a kiss, and this kiss was as crazy as "Mr. Mi" showed.

Su Liang faced the man's kiss with great difficulty.

...

Just when the man was completely immersed in this wet and intimate kiss, Su Liang's hand was slowly groping on the ground. He quickly touched a few pieces of metal, which were fragments of the restraint device that Mr. Si had torn off from himself before . Su Liang tightly squeezed those metal fragments in his palm, and then wrapped his arms around the man's shoulders as if he couldn't bear it.

The man who has gone through countless dangerous battles didn't even have any precautions.

In the next second, Su Liang inserted the metal piece directly into Mr. Si's back without hesitation.

"Well—"

The connection between the metal ridge and the flesh is the best breakthrough point, and the long and narrow metal fragments directly submerged into the man's flesh.

Alpha froze for a moment during the sudden attack, but without hesitation, Su Liang pushed his heavy body away with his knees, and then seized the opportunity to quickly flee towards the cockpit door.

Everything happened very quickly.

The cockpit of Mahoraga was not spacious either. Su Liang had already reached the closed hatch in a few steps, and he stretched out his hand. towards the button of the emergency opening device—

Su Liang's ankle tightened.

Then, he was dragged back.

"Don't!"

A quick and fearful cry came from the boy's throat, he screamed and struggled, but all the struggles seemed so weak and powerless, he was dragged back alive to the place he escaped a few seconds ago place. The man's arms tightly wrapped around his waist , Su Liang gasped in pain, but this time the other party never let him go like before.

"It hurts so much."

He heard the moist and hoarse whisper of "Mr. Si".

Su Liang trembled and turned his head slowly.

He smelled blood.

"Tick tock..."

Yin Hong's blood was continuously dripping from "Mr. Si".

Su Liang watched helplessly as the man in front of him casually raised his hand to reach out to him, and then slowly pulled out something like a metal chain from his spine bit by bit.

He even heard the soft sound of the metal fragments he had pierced into the opponent's body before falling to the ground.

The blood color faded from Su Liang's face little by little.

In contrast, there was an increasingly distorted smile on the face of the Alpha in front of him.

In fact, the confinement device located inside Lu Taipan's metal ridge had already been activated as early as the moment he lost control. However, the device that could always perfectly lock him in the past did not play its due role this time.

Those metal claws buried in the body were torn out from the body lightly by the Alpha who had completely released his nature.

The pain that can almost make ordinary people faint instantly did not bring back Lu Taipan's sanity, on the contrary, this extremely terrible pa Brought out some extremely bad and terrible hobbies that men have been suppressing in their nature.

The wound on his back was open and blood was flowing, but the pale man standing above Su Liang's body was like a wild beast ready to go in the jungle, his eyes were bright, he looked extremely excited and happy, even the eyelids were slightly red.

As for Su Liang's previous behavior of attacking and escaping, it perfectly stimulated the most primitive instinct of Alpha in the susceptible period. Su Liang couldn't even make a sound at this time, as if to prevent the "partner" from running away from happening again, this time the man's snake of mental power completely twisted Su Liang into immobility dolls.

Fear made Su Liang's eyes gradually glow with moisture.

But this did not arouse the man's reason in the slightest.

"Don't go—" the

man Mumbled chaotically and vaguely.

Then he gently hugged Su Liang, just like he taught Su Liang how to control the mech at the beginning, and let Su Liang sit on his lap.

"Woooo..." Amidst

the boy's sobs, the monster who woke up in the darkness bent down, and pressed his lips against the back of Beta's neck that exuded a sweet breath.

"You are mine."

After that hoarse, greedy, hot announcement, the man bit Su Liang mercilessly.

The information glands that haven't fully matured are simply unable to resist the tyrannical pheromones of the top Alpha.

The moment the pheromone was pierced, Su Liang passed out.

If given a choice, Su Liang would rather lose consciousness until all this tragic and terrifying thing is over.

But soon, the strong burning sensation and the strange feeling of being completely occupied by strange pheromones forced Su Liang to return to this waking nightmare again.

The wound on the back of the neck is hard to tell whether it is pain or numbness. Su Liang's whole body has completely softened. Even without the restraint of Alpha's mental power, he might not be able to move.

It 's very hot...

very uncomfortable...

"It's so pitiful."

Su Liang heard a low sigh, and then his body was carefully changed.

After feeling the fiery heat from another strong man, Su Liang, who was still in confusion, suddenly became short of breath.

No...

"It will be comfortable after a while."

"Mr. Si" said hoarsely against his ear.

Su Liang remembered with horror that the real marking behavior between Alpha and Omega is far more than just the exchange of pheromones on the information glands.

In fact, the mutual exchange of pheromones is just the beginning of a long process of marking. Alpha's pheromone will make Omega's body react, so that they who are weak in physique can better adapt to the next crazy and brutal behavior. Similarly, Omega's pheromone will also release soothing pheromone, okay Let his partner not get too out of control in the next behavior...

The bad thing is that Su Liang soon realized that Alpha's pheromone did not know why it had an effect on Beta like him, at least His body has gradually begun to fail.

All senses become extraordinarily sharp.

The skin is hot.

Blood is burning.

Even the original firm reason is crumbling in front of the huge emptiness.

...

"Don't—"

Su Liang struggled involuntarily,

and it wasn't until he opened his mouth that he realized that his voice was choked and his face was full of tears.

He actually cried out.

It seems like everything has completely gotten out of hand.

He doesn't understand why things have turned into the way they are now, and he and Mr. Si shouldn't be like this—

Su Liang never liked the kind of crying people, even after being abandoned by Lu Zhizhao and forced to live in the "garbage dump" Fighting with others, even knowing that he was terminally ill, when he was dying, he never cried.

Tears can never solve any problems, because no one will pity you because of tears in desperate situations.

Crying is an extremely weak and useless behavior, Su Liang has always thought so.

But at this moment, he finally shed tears of despair.

"Mr. Si...help me..."

The man who imprisoned him, the man who went mad is actually Mr. Si - he clearly knew this, but when he completely collapsed, Su Liang still subconsciously called out his most trusted that person's name.

Crystal tears flowed down his cheeks and dripped on Lu Taipan's chest.

Theoretically, Alpha, who had completely lost his mind, paused slightly after hearing that extremely pitiful whimper.

In the pure black pupils, there was a faint flash of clarity.

My chest hurts.

It was obvious that the whole body was about to explode due to the extremely strong instinct, and the sweet, lingering green fragrance was already within reach, but the extreme happiness was mixed with uncontrollable pain because of that low cry.

[No... right...]

It seemed to be slowly floating up from the frozen asphalt sea.

Lu Taipan was extremely difficult in the frenzy, and found a chance to win a short sliver of clarity.

He suddenly stretched out a hand forcefully and hugged the boy in his arms tightly.

He frantically sniffed the sweet scent belonging to Su Liang, and took it as comfort to maintain his weak sanity. At the same time, he reached for his boots with the other hand, and took out the His usual tactical short knife.

"Chi— "

Su Liang didn't realize what it meant when he heard that wet, muffled sound from his flesh.

He only knew that at the moment when he was completely desperate, the mad man in front of him suddenly let go of his arm, and then pushed him out forcefully.

"Go!"

He heard a steady voice, and that voice undoubtedly belonged to Mr. Si whom he was familiar with!

Then he lowered his head and saw in horror the dark handle of the short knife on the man's waist and abdomen, and the extremely hideous and terrifying wound caused by the short knife. .

——At that moment just now, Lu Taipan nailed himself directly to the deck of the cab with a short knife.

Lu Taipan is very aware of his situation.

Ordinary pain would only make him more insane, and he couldn't maintain his sanity for too long.

However, this kind of huge wound, which is enough to cause life-threatening, can at least give Su Liang a little time to escape.

"While I can still control myself now - let's go!"

Lu Taipan said to Su Liang with a pale face.In just a dozen seconds, a pool of conscious blood had already flowed from under his body—the tactical short knife produced in Snake Cave, every blood groove, and every inch of blade design was created for killing people. And Lu Taipan even directly used it to impale himself.

Accompanied by his shout, Mahoraka automatically opened the hatch under his operation. A light leaked through the hatch into the dimly lit cab.

Su Liang's lips trembled slightly, he hesitated for a short moment, then turned his head suddenly, and then fled towards the mecha with the last bit of strength in his body.

And the moment he escaped from Mahoraga...

"Dididi—"

"Area A-121 of the venue is urgently blocked—"

"Snake guard team 1 and team 2 are in place."

"Spiritual power blockade The device is in place."

...

The dazzling red light and the extremely ear-piercing warning sound suddenly filled Su Liang's world

. Liang reluctantly took a few steps forward.

Through his blurred vision, he vaguely saw a small group of fully armed "Viper" fighters in pitch-black combat uniforms running towards him.

"Save...save Mr. Si..."

Su Liang only had time to utter such a whisper, and the next second, he passed out.