𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆༄:traitor

𑁍__________________________𑁍

guess who missed another week of school and now im currently hidding from litteraly EVERYONE.

i met endeavor again to talk about his fam and stuff and said that i can come for dinner today, to talk to them about it after dinner.

and so i did just that, so here i am infrint of their gates greeting the sister and finally seeing natsu again, dare i say we do indeed got along, the first time we met.

i was also greeted by todoroki and was immediately asked where ive been, i told him we'll talk about it later.

from the looks of their faces, i can tell endeavor has already talked to them and apologized, now just some words from me and things should work great.

"hey sis, let me help" i set the table with her and now were finally eating, it wasnt exactly that awkward but it was silent. endeavour was here too.

"im surprised you came emory handed this time, youve always came loaded and it was hart to make things fit in" natsou started and i laughed.

"oh yeah...i was gonna get yall some stuff today too but i dont have my quirk with me anymore" i picked the sushi with the chopstick. nastu almost choked and the sister was greatly surprised.

"you lost your quirk?!" she said.

"oh yeah," i chewed and swallowed, "i was shot by a quirk canceler, but dont worry about it i dont really care" i smiled.

soon enough we all finished our food and endeavour said he has to go for his work, he shot me a knowing look and i nodded at him before he left.

"so y/n, you never really told me why you went missing for a whole week" todoroki handed me the plates to put in the sink.

"oh shoto, wish i could tell you, ehhmm..." i looked up and rubbed my neck, "some stuff happened and....it was terrifying so....i just have a lot to do and then i might come back"

"oh..the class has been wondering about you, the teachers looked stressed but they didn't tell us anything even tho we asked aizawa sensei what was wrong" this is your casual observant todoroki.

i stayed silent thinking of what to say, i finished washing the plates and handed them to the sister.

"ive hullucinated about my past, so i got scared thinking it was real and just ran away for the mean time" i habe him a breif not wanting to get into details.

yeah thats right, yesterday's encounter with scarless aizawa was all in my head, and i was the one destroyed the kitchen and hurt myself. i figured it out that night i stayed with the lov.

shoto knew i didnt want to talk about it so he didnt press, we all sat in their living room and talked about some stuff, then i decided to open the topic.

"so...How's enji-san with you guys...i hope things havent been tough" they tensed at that.

"yeah thanks for reminding me ive wanted to tell you about that actually" said natsu, "some weird things have been happening lately"

"dad has been acting....nicer..in a way, and he didnt do anything to annoy shoto or natsu.." the sis said. i crossed my arms letting know im focused.