𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕༄: Crusty Dusty

More and more villians came in. At this point you didn't even know if you should do simple disaster or chaos.

"sensei what about the trespasser sensors?" momo spoke to thirteen. You were focused on the villians trying to see if you know any of them.

Apperantly a crusty musty dusty chicken busty blue haired with a hand on his face guys seemed fimiliar you don't know why but you just shrugged it of and stood next to aizawa getting ready to activate your quirk.

"thirteen start the evacuation, try to call the school. And if you have time to look for y/n then do so" aizawa instructed thirteen.

'ugh why the hell would he CARE-BITCH JUST YELLED OUT MY NAME"

" kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk too"

"what about you sensei! Will you fight all those by yourself"

' I mean... I will just be next to him eating popcorn while he does karate stuff with them' you rolled your eyes
But you also knew that midorya had a point. Even if sensei can erase the quirks it's too many to handle.

"you can't be a hero with just one trick" aizawa replied back. 'well you sussy baka I'm the right person for that, I didn't practice twerking for nth🧘🏽‍♀️🤌🏼' you flipped your hair (if your bald just flip your ears or smth)

Aizawa then jumped so high you could barely count his nose hairs anymore💀. You clicked your tongue having no choice but to use one for all quirk to match his jump.

Or you can just go down the stairs casually, which you did. As you finished running down the stairs, aizawa already took down 3 mfs.

"you idiot that's eraser head, he can just erase your quirk by just looking at you!" one of them yelled, then a Deadpool looking guy except he had four arms started running towards sensei.

And since you're the main character🤦🏽‍♀️ you switch to todoroki's quirk and shot the guy quickly then going invisible again.

" cool it! "you said while you shot ice at other guys. I mean kaeya is hot and you can't deny that, so why not be like him.

" freeze! "you shot someone else and turned invisible again, you saw aizawa was confused as he knew that todoroki was with the class.

Aizawa fought a bunch while I kept sneaking and knocking out some others.

" dodge this! " you laughed shooting ice on someone. Somehow the ice ended up in the villian's nose and now they're crying from pain but they got knocked out when aizawa punched him.

"wow... Aizawa sensei is really good at fighting alone...but the villian who is using the ice quirk must be really bad at using it" midorya muttered not even noticing your fatass kicking someones balls with one for all quirk.

"midorya there's no time to watch hurry!" iida yelled at Deku. He ran behind iida but they were stoped as the shadow bro stopped them.

As for aizawa he started panicking.
Hes a bad teacher🤡
You would still sleep with him.
#jessicavibes

You didn't know why but you enjoyed just watching them get sucked in, it was kind of funny. You stood before aizawa and deactivated your invisibility. You shot a bunch and turned invisible again before aizawa turning around.