𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕༄:eye in the night

As I was handing my very badly written homework to aizawa, the bell rang.

"whats all with these scribbles" and a tic mark appeared on aizawa. I scoffed ofcourse because

I just made the paper look prettier, as long as I did the homework then there shouldn't be problem 😃

when I was about to leave deku approached me. "hey y/n, can I talk to you for a bit?"

"I swear it was denki" I panicked afraid of being caught of my masterpiece I did yesterday at night.

"huh?" he gave me a confused look. Oh nevermind the prank wasn't on deku

"Y/N YOU FUCKING BITCH IM GOING TO END YOUR WHOLE BLOOD LINE" angry bakugo yelled when he opened his bag.

What bloodline💀

you see the prank was simple.... I just emptied a ketchup packet in his bags small pocket. I don't know why he just decided to open it now.

"you know what deku let's talk" I pankicked again and I dragged him outside the class.

"okay I think we're away... what is it you wanna talk about" I let go of this blushing guy.

"u-u-h well I was talking to grand torino the other day and we were talking about hero work that's coming up.." he paused.

"yes?" I crossed my arms.

"he started talking about you and he told me that we both should let all might interduce us to sir night eye"

"that sidekick, who's horny for humor?" I asked totally forgetting that deku doesn't know anything about him.

at the end I agreed and he dragged me to the teachers lounge. ugh I highly dislike this place. so uncomfortably big💀

that's what she said-

ANYWAYS

deku was doing most of the talking and I just stood👩🏻‍🦯

"you want me to interduce you both to night eye??" all might widened his eyes. yes girl why you asking over smth we asked for

"yes! he's one of the few heros of worked under you" mf why is you loud?!

"Im craving ramen" I randomly said and looked around. me and mic made contact and we greeted eachother by smiling.

"SHHHHH... sir night eye huh? where did that name come from"

"uh... old man, yellow cape..."

"gran torino" deku continued for me

"I see... you wanted to get ahead so you called him and he told you to grab y/n and ask me" all might said.

"please!" deku did a dramatic bow and I just stood there. already wanting to sleep.

LUCKY FOR ME BBY AIZAWAS DESK WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ALL MIGHT😍😍

I just sat and laid my head on his papers. no one can comment about it 😉

"I refuse" all might refused.