𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓༄:Cringe

Tw : mention of suicide

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT SHUT UP SHUT UP HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHSAHAHAHAHSHSHS" compress wheeze out slamming his head backwards as toga was laughing below him.

Shigiraki was pissed but he couldn't do anything since I was hugging him laughing.

Suddenly, we heard twice's voice coming closer.

"he arrived, I'll be standing at the back... Don't inform him that I'm here" I whispered and hid behind.

"huh? Like we would bring you to our main base right away!" I heard twice say as he opened the door.

I'm sorry this isnt the actual base?! YALL TRYNA PLAY ME😰😰😰

"give me a break this place looks dusty" overhaul said.

"hey guys! Ive brought him, I'm back!" twice yelled as I changed my clothes in a very interesting bad ass outfite🌚.

"he was surprisingly a good guy after I talked to him. He said he wanted to talk to you" he continued and his other side said smth about it being disgusting.

Overhaul stood in the middle Infront of Shigiraki. I turned on my quirk and went invisible. I stepped closer to Shigiraki so I can whisper to him.

"repeat after me: so you brought a crazy big ass looking fish huh twice?" I whispered and Shigiraki repeated.

"big fish? That's ironic..... League of villians" overhaul glared.

"what? Is that guy famous or smth?" sis mag asked. "I ask the same too" I whispered watching shig and overhaul glare.

"sensei showed me a picture of him. He's what you call yakuza. The young head of shie hassaiki" Shigiraki answered.

Ok so you're saying that you both plan to team or...? Cuz I would be happy to refuse and fight this hot ass rn.

If I'm honest, overhaul looks hot asf but his aura gives me uncomfortable feelings. For example, some villians are abused and deserve forgiveness. Some are abandoned and some deserve to be abused to death like this masked mf right here.

I don't know why but I just feel like it🏃🏻‍♂️.

"so the number two of organized crime?? He smells dangerous! " sis mag exclaimed. It didn't even look interesting, what is she so happy about🧍🏻‍♀️.

"organized crime? How's that different from us?" toga looked above her so compress can answer.

"oh let me tell you-" he started and it looked like he will tell a bed time story

"compress make it short" I whispered to him in an ordering way. Compress explained loudly for everyone.

Let me sum things up real quick 🙄. So there were mf solo ass villians and when heros appeared that Era was over so the mfs who survived, started to make groups to make evil stuff.

"protected species, huh?not bad" overhaul repeated.

"so why is he here?are you also on a high because of all mights retirement? " idk who tf asked but it sounded like twice.