𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚𝒕𝒘𝒐༄: The start, again?!

𑁍__________________________𑁍

its today I finish my plan.

right after school.

I'm going to tatarus, pay father a visit, then go to kurogiri.

when oboro is back to life Ill call shiggiraki and just give him the warp quirk.

right now I'm explaining to iida how drinking aquafina water will affect the fishing season and the bing chilling will take over the mountains.

"look at my bottle, it has a batman picture on it, therefore the fishes are in risk to eat bing chilling and the mountains will be endangered" I made random hand gestures, and iida was overwhelmed with the none sense.

everyone was in their hero outfit, not me tho, just in the uniform, not the pe one. We were walking to the training grounds and i found it entertaining that Bakugo threw his head accessory on dekus head and it was just stuck there.

"I'm here...fine and dandy with cotton candy!!" all might approached with the cotton candy machine.

"aside from the sentence rhyhming why the hell do you have that" I was the only one who stopped when the rest continued walking.

all might shrugged at me and waved for everyone's attention. "hey guys! Ive put my all into this joke and you're totally ignoring it"

"oh my god respectfully don't speak English again." all might legit sounds weird when he talks in English, it's making me shiver.

"FINE AND DANDY" he started yelling. "WITH COTTON CANDY" Im feeling 2nd hand embarrassments from this guy

"I AM HERE-"

"cool but where's aizawa sensei" I cut him off no longer handling that lame joke. he froze for a second then continued swirling the cotton candy

"aizawa had something urgent coming up just now" he said and I took the stick from him, suddenly wanting to eat cotton candy.

alright good, if aizawa and hizashi are away that will make things easier. I can ditch school since I can't do any training and the after noon classes were hizashis anyway.

I took my chance and asked all might if I can excuse myself to the bathroom, and he said ok.

"why is she running so fast, is she in a hurry?" denki said.

"but she looked completely normal..." mina scratched her chin, all looking my direction.

So, I hurried back to the locker room and opened my hero bag, quickly changing and wore my locket. then I ran out of the school, thankfully almost all the teachers were occupied by classes.

I quick dialed dabi while running, it took a few seconds till he answered the call.

"yo"

"Dabi, quick, that motorcycle I left at yalls, come with it to me now"

"okay? sure I guess, where do we meet"

"My house"

"okay cya"

"be quick" I closed the phone and took off speeding, my body was hurting a bit but it was alright. just me not training for literally months.