𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏༄: questions lol

You saw aizawa and Yamada at the reception, but they looked like they were struggling so you walked up to them.

"I'm here" you casually said. Both turned to you and back to the receptionist. 'Wow bitches ignoring me huh😟' you frowned and listened to what the receptionist said.

"but you are not her real parents right? Sorry but her biological-" the receptionist said but you cut her off. "actually they're gay as you can see and im adopted so can we go now?" you rolled your eyes as the three of them just stared at you for saying that so normally.

"I-uh.. My apologies.. Here's the disarging p-paper" the receptionist stuttered from embarrassment and you laughed trying not to let people look at you.

"okayyy.....?" Yamada sensei cringed and just looked at aizawa. Aizawa was even more surprised that he heard you say something weird in person.

The three of you left the hospital and went to yamada's car. "you know we're gonna buy groceries right? " he turned to you and you nodded. Aizawa stayed silent as you just stared at the window.

When you finally arrived you got out of the car and tried to keep your distance from the two who were chating cuz going groceries with the teachers is weird asf. Yamada sensei said it's illegal to leave a child alone in the car so he insisted you go with him.

You saw Yamada put on random brands of food which weirded you out.  "sensei what are you doing!?" you cringed making both look at you.

"uh.. Putting things in the cart?" he replied back not knowing why you were weirded out.

"sensei no offense but you suck ass at buying groceries. Now come look at this tomato sauce and now look at what you put. See the price difference?" you grabbed one of your favourites and then compared it to what Yamada put.

"that one is cheaper and it's actually healthier not to mention it has an offer!" you replaced them and continued to mind your buisness.

"well that's surprising coming from you. Knowing at a young age" aizawa told you and you just smirked. As you were walking you just kept looking around when you spotted what you feared the most.

You quickly stoped in your tracks and backed away to hide behind the aisle. Youre eyes were widened as you prayed that your mom and step dad wouldn't spot you.

Ofc aizawa sensei and Yamada sensei were exposing themselves. "Ah! You're y/n's teacher? Looking good there" suddenly a voice called out to aizawa. Yamada just looked back at you and you put your fingers on your mouth telling him to shut up.

"uh yes.." aizawa played along trying to hide you away. "do you know where she has been lately?" your mom flirted a bit which made you cringe. You checked your surroundings before transforming.

"I have been like so worried about her" this bitch literally twirled her hair💀, it already looks like a tornado.

You walked out casually since your mom doesn't know your form exists. "comon guys let's go!" you called out to them pretending to do shopping which was a really bad act🤡.

"that was the talk I wanted with you y/n" aizawa said to you as you just shook your head. "don't you think it's too soon?" you groaned looking at him. But he just glared at you.

"Yamada sensei that's the trashest brand I've ever tried and your putting alot of it in your cart!"

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

As you guys just chilled in the empty parking lot. It was now 10pm and you were wondering why they didn't drive you home yet.

"y/n" aizawa finished his chat with Yamada sensei and looked at you. You sipped on your juice Yamada bought you and looked back.

"fine... Ask and I'll answer" you groaned. It reminded you of those weird ass wattpad fanfic where the reader is 3'4ft and her daddy mafia husband is 9'8ft.

"why did you hide from your parents back in the market?" Yamada started leaning on his car.

"cuz she will think that I'm hanging out with humans that have schlongs so she would take the wrong idea" you looked at them up and down and they were just dumbfounded

"don't talk like that were not friends" aizawa glared at you.

"well I like saying dumb shit. It fuels me like... I thrive off my own stupidity" you laughed and continued to drink your juice.

"where are those scars from? And how many do you have?"

"they cover my whole body. As from where then they're from my dad who went to get milk 7 years ago..." you lied. It was from your mom and step dad. Ya old daddy was so soft 🥺🥺

"holdon you weren't joking when you said you were escaping your family and getting abused?!" yamada's sudden burst made you flinch and aizawa widen his eyes.

"you get abused??" aizawa glared at you and you panicked.

"u-uh I USED TO b-but things are different now YOU KNOW like look at my neck they're old!"

"holdon a secound and why do you guys even care? What was the reason you wanted to ask me questions!?" you glared back.

"I said don't speak to me like that" aizawa at this point burned holes through you. You just rolled your eyes and groaned.

"y/n we've known each other for almost 3 months now. Your life is not normal for a kid" he sighed

"mental health is important as physical health" Yamada added and aizawa agreed. You weren't convinced, how did they check every student if I'm the only who keeps bugging the teachers and get close to them so they see me and know me more.

"next question"

"there isnt anymore questions. But were gonna have to keep in contact with you for some time now." Yamada said as he opened his car door.

"okay awesome, see you in days then people. Thanks for the beer by the way Yamada sensei-" you smiled and started to walk away but you were wrapped and dragged back to the car.

"kinky" you smiked earning a smack from aizawa as he got you in.

"wait.... YOU WERE DRINKING A BEER? YOU TOLD ME IT WAS GUAVA JUICE IN A CAN" Yamada panicked and felt like he did the biggest crime in his life.

You laughed and aizawa just felt like he was going to yeet Yamada out of his own car.

When you arrived to your house you thanked both of them and entered your house. You knew that they were still watching you from afar, but not with some company....

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

For Everyone's info.. I don't ship erasermic and I'm not an lgtb supporter. So there won't be any lgtb ships or any different pronouns in this story

Yall still have my full respect.

(istg if someone makes a fuss about it I'm pulling a melony👩🏼‍🦲)