𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒙༄: cringe

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

We are skipping the part where I was sent to the hospital and got lectured by a literal dog. Not to add I was also scolded by that bitch aizawa sensei😭.

i was also scolded by all might when i came back cuz of his ringtone😶. If yall wanna know what it is them yall gotta wait👻

I didn't quit the league yet, I still had one more plan to finish. Don't worry, no one is going to be dead on this one😇.

Anyways.. We're having a practical exam today and everyone trained hard for it. As for me...

I didn't.

Aizawa explained how the exam will go. Then he sorted out the teams, that makes me the only one left. HE DID IT ON PURPOSE😡😡

"y/n will go against me alone after todoroki and yaomomo" aizawa glared at me and I ofc glared back with fire in my eyes.

'scary..' the class shivered at our glare. When the exam started, I knew they will take a while so I thought of just sleeping it off.

TIME TO SNEAK INTO AIZAWA'S BAG😍. I casually walked to the longue and toshinori was the only one there, he was in a phone call so we only waved.

My bae did not dare to ask why I'm here🤭, good boy🏋🏼‍♀️.

I spotted aizawa's sleeping bag and I took no hesitation to get in it. TIME FOR MY WET DREAMS, wonder who I'm getting railed by this time🤧🥵.

2ND POV

"all might... Did you see y/n by any chan- OOF" you heard aizawa enter the room and trip over you.

All might only shook his head innocently and continued his phone call. Aizawa was still on the ground so you just turned and faced him.

"what are you doing here, get out"

"no I'm tired" you turned around again and he only groaned in annoyance. Suddenly you were lifted and aizawa sat you on that couch toshinori is sitting on.

You didn't even bother to move and you just sunked inside more. "what is it" you asked already closing your eyes.

"I want to sleep, get off my sleeping bag"  UYE4UERUET WHY DOES HE LOOK SO SCARY.

WELL IT'S TIME TO BE STUBBORN😔😗

"get in then, I'm sure it's big enough" you smirked and laughed at his reaction.

. . .

Ok when you told him to get in YOU DIDNT MEAN LITERALLY. THIS MF IS SUFFOCATING YOU AND HE MANAGED TO JUST FIT HIMSELF IN.

Aizawa gave you a creepy smile as you groaned in annoyance. "fine if you're having it that way then I'm still not getting out." you stuck out your tongue and he just ignored you.

"aizawa I don't think that's appropriate-"

"SHUT UP HE'S MY DADD-"