𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒙༄:neglect

𑁍__________________________𑁍

the next day it was finally time to meet

alan has texted aizawa that we'll meet everyone at the meeting room after school when sunset comes, he didnt mention that shirakumo is with us.

I took my time getting hot to make a sexy entrance, I told Alan to remember that no one can know about me still having my quirk since I might actually lose it for real soon.

it's only getting weaker but who knows, maybe eri can help someday.

to say that was nervous was an understandment, I usually have trouble time breathing when I get anxiety attacks and atmosphere switches to cold. Alan ofc noticed that and held my hand to resure me

resurance is all I need

if you don't resure me then expect overthinking.

weirdly time passed quick and it was already sunset, nezu sent a text to Alan informing him that everyone is there waiting. school just ended so there's still some students walking around in school

"y/n..if you want we can use my quirk to-"

"no, I didn't get ready to be hot for nothing, plus I wanna think about what I'm gonna say, let's go." we left my dorm and didn't need to hide anymore.

"plus, i wanted to see the school again!" shirakumo added.

"y/n I think some of your classmates are already here, are you sure?" he told me but we already entered the main room.

there was todoroki, kirishima, mina, ojiro, momo, uraraka, bakugo and sero

that didn't stop me from walking, I don't really have time for anyone so I completely ignored their existence as they stared at us with disbelief.

"don't worry about me Alan. too much shit happened I don't really care anymore, it's not scary" I said as we walked to the door and left.

the class heard us but they all just stared at us leaving so casually after being gone for weeks. no one uttered a word, the only noise was made when kirishima unconsciously dropped his cup making a thud on the floor.

"wow I can totally see that from ignoring them like that " alan looked at the dorm building with a questionable look on his face.

"I might talk to them eventually anyway, I'm only saving my time"

"still mean as a villian" he smirked down at me.

"what can I say, it runs through my veins" I chuckled.

we entered the ua building and walked through the halls, everyone knew about what happened so I could still alot of stares and confused looks.

deku squad were standing infront of our class as we passed not paying any mind to them, no one noticed until idda pointed it out.