𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓༄: coochie

Ouchhhhh

Shinso died😢😢
And deku won

Means I'm up against him next-

And if I win I'll go against bakugo...

So I'll win😍👌🏼 I really will show no mercy to bakugo but still let him win cuz I really don't want the first place.

OK SOOOO I'll like only use 3 quirks to not kill myself. Erasure, ofa andd....the blue fire thing.

Only to let endehoe see who I ment by his son's quirk, bitch will cry🤮😘. Anyways I was now walking to the arena hearing present mic screaming shitless in my ears and cheers from the audience.

Deku was standing in front of me and we were waiting for present mic to start the game. I took of the jacket and wore the masked hood and transformed.

"STAAAAAARRRRTTTT" deku made the first move activating his quirk, I turned on erasure and right before hitting me I grabbed his wrist and put my free hand on his face.

"sorry deku, no hard feelings?" I didn't give him time to process and shot the blue fire into his face. I didn't want to hurt him a lot so I instantly stopped and spun around to throw him.

Deku hit the ground but managed to land on his feet, I walked to him as he was gaining his strength and charged at me again.

I decided to use the ofa so we charged at each other. 'wait... If I let deku hit me my mask might fall off-' it was a late second thought cuz we already punched each other.

Each one of us flew the opposite side and I grabbed my hoodie for it to not fall off. But oh shit... A part of it were torn, thankfully it was just the mask and not the hoodie so my changed hair didnt show.

Deku took no time to breath and charged at me. Fine... If this mf wants a game I'll show him a real one.

He raised his fist again and as I did like the first time I erased his quirk. I took his fist in my hands and growled.

"are you even holding back? Cuz I am and you're making it hard for me to be a good friend." I glared at him and he widened his eyes.

"you're holding back? Then don't! Bring everything you go-" I used the blue fire to full force this time. He was cut off and got blown away. I looked to my side where endevour was standing. I gave him a dead eyes and smirked under my mask.

TELLING FROM HIS EYES THIS BITCH KNEW NOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT. Maybe its time to figure that his son aint ded👻

Anyways deku asked for it😐🖕🏼.

The teachers didn't know what to do at this point, there was too much smoke and they're not certain if someone is hurt badly.

"NO ONE CAN SEE ANYTHING FROM THE SMOKE!"
While the smoke was still there I walked to deku and grabbed his collar. As I was just going dragg him out this bitch kicked me in my fucking vagina.

"OH YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH" I winced and let go him to hold my hurting coochie.

"a new quirk?! Y/n that one seemed really deadly!" deku scolded me and I snarled.