𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆༄: youre like my dad

Actually you were awake, but your friend who's less dirty minded than you came and stayed the night with you.

He told you about the chat and you just didn't speak much. Cast were all over your body, you asked your friend if he could search for anyone with a healing quirk you can take to work on yourself.

Your friend didnt like the idea but he got up and went to search for someone. In the mean time you only imagined what will happen now... You didn't want to be questioned by the police or get and anyone to be responsible for your acts.

"probably worth it lol" you muttered.

Sometime later yo friend came back with a guy. He told the doc some weird ass escuse to come.

"you're awake!" the doc went up to you and checked on you.

You quickly took his quirk as he touched you to check up and do some test. "no im not, youre hellucinating" you muttered hearing a chuckle from the doc.

"well I can contact your school, and inform them that you're awake-"

"I'm gonna haunt you if you did that. Im not ready yet" you glared at the man and he sweatdropped.

"give her two days, you can't just question about trauma after it happened" your friend said and the doctor understood. When the doc left you learned that his quirk can heal you with a certain speed.

You started healing yourself slowly not to damage anything in your body, sadly the scars stay on your body which you didn't mind.

"won't you kill yourself by doing that"

"I'm doing it slowly, now play wap and preform for me" you laughed and he laughed harder. "but it's gay, let's do prank calls instead. Comon let's do it on itsme app"

"Oh my God I'm going first. Give me the phone! " you got excited and sat up using your legs that was not injured.

Your friend connect to a random person and gave you the speaker.

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

Random: hey

You: do you know i can make someone forget they're gay?

Random: you can? how?

You: all I have to do is make this sound.. It's so weird but it really works.

Random: what sound?

You inhaled and started screaming on the mic

You: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA👹👺

Random: what the- what the fuck?

What was that did your car fucking break down💀

You: do you remember anyth?

Random: remember what?

You: do you remember being gay?

Random: what are you talking about😒 I was never gay