𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚༄:im joining

It's been 5 days now and Ive gotten better. I don't know what happened to me and how I got sick but I blame it on dabi cuz yes.

After the sports festival I started to get more sleepy for some reason but I honestly don't care. MAYBE I'm becoming aizawa🤔🤔

I got up from bed unexpectedly early which means aizawa was at UA. I feel like mega tired to do anything so I just sat on the couch and opened my phone.

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

Lov

Mc
I change my mind

I'm joining the lov

Bee
Is this a joke

Shiggy
Say what now

Wife
YES SSSS SYAAYYYYYYYYY

mc
I'm serious

I'll join secretly

We have a new mission

Once
DAMN YOU ONLY JUST JOINED AND ALREADY MAKING ORDERS💀💀

Afo
What made you want to join the league out of no where

Mc
We are gonna kill my mother

Or in fact I'm the one who's gonna kill her

My face is the last thing she must see

Wife
Scary......

Portal
Woah okay...

Shiggy
Okay fine just take sensei's permission

Afo
I did see what happened at the sports fest

Mc
Not taking permission from anyone

Sorry Afo I'm the leader for now❤️

You guys are going to help me

Shiggy
... Wow that's actually terryfing

Stain
I'm joining in

Portal
I think you should come to the hideout to explain the plan.

Mc
Already changing

I'll open the portal in like 10 mins.

Mc is now offline

Afo
I like that

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

I dressed into the most villainy clothes possible for dramatic effects. I transformed and teleported to the bar.

Once I got out of the portal I saw toga rushing to me.

"WOAH. YOU LOOK. EVIL" toga jumped and clapped.

"why do you look like shit" dabi asked and you gave him a scowl. "I have been sick the past few days"

"ANYWAYS where's stain" you sat next to shigiraki and greated afo.

"here.. You don't look like a hero" stain appeared behind you and you laugh at his remark.

Sorry let me just- *puts pillows on my ass and cosplays as all might*
How am I supposed to look like bruh🤦🏻‍♀️

It's feels awesome to do something illegal. Im think that I'll use the day that stain will attack hosu city, it will distract the pro heros so we can take our time into having a little fun.

"pleasure to meet you hero killer" i smirked and turned back to shigiraki.

"when are we attacking hosu city" i asked as twice came in.

"wait youre gonna attack along with them?" twice yelled and shook my head.

"I'm only joining for the purpose of killing my mother, and maybe just maybe I will lend a hand. Then I will quit" i sat in leg on leg position.

"we will attack in a week. The day of internship in your school" kurogiri answered. Shit this isn't good, if I gotta be with them then I have to choose a hero that will be in huso city.

"shit, well looks like I would have to choose someone close by huh" i frowned and tried to think of the agencies in hosu.

"endebitch.. Well things are about to get more interesting" i talked to myself and smirked.

"y/n you scare me with that face" shigiraki cut me my mumbling off and I glared.

"here's what we're gonna do" I explained the plan.

So

I will choose endevour since he might be near the crime scene where stain will attack. And while the pro heros are distracted with the nomus, I'll grab my mom out of jail and let the guys help in torturing her.

I pretty much know that numos won't survive so when theyre out, I'll kill the bitch then throw her from a roof and cut her guts out.

"okay, what if you get caught" dabi said leaning on the counter

"I will just wear different instead of my hero outfit. But that's where toga comes in" I got a small sample bottle from my pocket, and raised itt to show everyone.

"when I was sick I got alot of nosebleeds so I stored them specially for my lovely babe who loves blood" toga jumped from happiness.

"wait I don't understand" afo said from the TV. "I will come to stain and help him out smashing my mom. If we got interrupted then I will have no choice but to fight with him."

"toga should stay near and if my identity is out then you, toga, will use this blood to transform into me while I escape. That's how everyone will think that I was a victum" I ended and hand toga the blood.

"Wicked. VERY STUPID" twice whispered the first word surprised by my plan.

"then I will see you in a week" I got up and bid everyone goodbye. Good think I arrived right before aizawa arriving.

'sorry Sensei for not being the girl everyone wanted' you watched him enter and turned your face within a second into a happy one..

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹