𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏༄: toshinori

I was so lucky I managed to run away from aizawa when school ended. AND I PRETTY MUCH KNOW I'M GONNA BE IN DEEEEEEEP TROUBLE❤️

idk why tf school ended at 2 so I had an hour till kurogiri opens the portal but I headed to the beach anyway.
I had on my headphones listening to barbie girl.

"comon barbie let's go party" I shook my arms near a guy and sang before I tripped him. I laughed and continued walking casualy.

Poor guy couldn't do anything about it cuz he thought I was a villian 😰😰😰. I arrived at the beach and my eyes fell on 2 figures.

Toshinori yagi aka all might and Deku. What's the harm in saying hi☺️👋🏻 I'm a nice person after all 👉🏼👈🏼

Deku's pov

All might was giving me advice for the sports festival before starting the training. Suddenly we heard footsteps heading towards us.

"well look who it is!" a phsycotic voice cheered. "oh... Y/n! Hey" I waved as she had her hands on her pockets and stoped infront of us.

"Uh hello kid.." all might acted as if he doesn't know y/n. Why is she glaring at all might...

"well if it isn't toshinori yagi. How's it going not being all might" she smirked and leaned forward. All might spat blood all over

THATS WHEN OUR SOULS LEFT OUR BODY. HOW DOES SHE KNOW THERES NO WAY SHE CAN KNOW.

"Y-Y-Y-Y/N WHAT ARE YOU TALKING A-A-ABOOUTT" I panicked and tried to play dumb but she just laughed more.

"no wonder your bones break alot Deku. Having one for all is hard after all" she wrapped her arms around me. TOO CLOSE TOO CLOSE

"how did you know..." all might asked also panicking.

"ugh losen up a little it's not like I would tell anyone. I literally knew since the entrance exam" she made 🤌🏼 hands and frowned then she realized she spoke too much.

"w-what b-but I've never seen you..." I said. How can y/n know about all might?? Is it her quirk? Does she have two?

"wait are you-" all might widened his eyes and was gonna ask but she cut him off.

"no im fucking not" she glared at all might making him sulk. THIS IS EMBARRASSING.

"Say...y/n I never knew what your quirk was.. It reminds me of that girl who teamed up with me"

"the bitch with h/c hair? Ew she's fucking ugly" she made fake gagging sounds then she turned to all might.

"toshinori San I actually wanted to have a few words with you. Since youre kinda in the same boat as mine"

"oh..sure. Young midorya.. You can start by jogging" he instructed and I went off to start.

1st pov

"i dont want shitty advice from you since you scare the shit out of me but I can't take advice from someone who isn't experienced" I glared at the skeleton infornt of me.

Is this bitch really all might?? 🤨🤨🤨
He looks too kind for all this shit.

"uh... Sure young y/n what is it"

𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘 | bnhaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें