𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓༄:shirakumo

...

it was a bad idea

very very VERY BAD

they saw everything

aizawa felt like passing out and yamada wanted to puke and all hero's were shocked and couldn't believe it

all might never felt so guilty before, he's not even sure if I'll even forgive them.

"there's one more video..." the detective said and projected it.

"hey..." the video started with me setting the phone, i looked bad, burnt out and miserable.

"to say that no one will care for you is an understandment, even the people you thought were family can even only think of themselves and leave you out....a few months ago,"i paused

" after the fight with all for one and all might, I finally decided to trust aizawa sensei and yamada sensei to keep my secret and tell them about my life. "

said people tensed at this.

" I don't know if I'll regret it but it was out of my chest and aizawa finally took me in as his adopted daughter. I could have never been happier! maybe it's when my life finally comes to peace again..." i sadly smiled looking at the camera.

"even tho all for one was my biological dad and he's still alive... I still won't forgive him for all the damage he caused, as for the league of villains then I'm the leader now"

"SHES THE VILLAKN IM TELLING YOU AND THIS PROVES IT." vlad says, they continued the vid

"and as the leader I kept the the league on hold to have the teacher's and students of ua have a little rest, I sadly can't stop them since shigiraki insists and keeps doing plans anyway." i rolled my eyes

"but it doesn't matter cuz I know very well that someday my classmates will come the strongest and be able to defeat my own family just so Japan can be peaceful again."

"Plus the symbol of peace shall return to his state, so I planned on using all of the power I have to heal all might and have him save everyone again.. and I did.."it's your turn" he said but I'm sorry deku, your turn will have to wait a bit.. you're still a kid and we all have alot to learn."

"i try my best to keep everyone happy, and sometimes i cant stand looking at my dad and his best friend stress over their loved ones...so the league will have to look for a new nomu...cuz kurogiri is in my possession now, and ill fix him...to make them happy..."

"for those who listened to this video....." everyone paid close attention to what I'm gonna say

" get the fuck out of this file snobby bitch"i stuck out my tongue and flipped the camera off,

the video ended.

"oh...." midnight said in guilt

"she wasn't lying...." nezu started at my paused face on the bug screen.

"what now....how are we going to find her" detective tsukauchi thought.