𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆༄:race

"Y/n...comon wake up" aizawa opened the lights making me clench my eyes.

"im up..." i mumbled sitting up still having my eyes closed. Aizawa left my room to do whatever.

lmfao i didnt train...well idgaf, i justt gotta focus on not switching too much and ill be fine. Suddenly, I remembered the specific shirt that I put in my closet, NOW I'M FULLY AWAKE.

HE IS GONNA LOVE THE SHIRT😍😏

I jolted up and ran grabbing my shirt going to aizawa. "GOOD MORNING- what the fuck" I beamed almost jumping on aizawa but stopped myself. Why?

Cuz he was fucking shirtless🙂.

"why are you shirtless? It's not like I havent seen men on the beach with just shorts but we're at your house.. And I'm here" I looked at him up and down in disgust.

I had to act not interested 😞💔 cuz I'm a minor😢😢😢

"oh... I forgot that I don't live alone... What do you want?" he turned to me sipping on his coffee then giving me a cup.

"I won't ditch you if you wear this shirt PLEASEEEEEEE" I showed him the shirt and he widened his eyes.

"... I don't do favorites..." he leaned on the counter.

"☹️" I made that face and glared at him.

"go get ready" he grumbled.

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

"woah shota! What are you wearing!" yamada laughed when aizawa arrived to the studio room.

"shut the fuck up" aizawa groaned and sat next to him.

You seeeeee, the shirt was written on it 'Y/N IS MY FAVORITE'. It was a black shirt and the print was f/c. Don't ask how I managed to let him wear that.

I've got my own ways😏.

Anyways we were now in the middle of the stadium and I didn't even change to my quirk yet. I COULDNTTTT.

I prepared and wore a tight black top and it had a hood and a mask. No one said anything about certain underwear🎭🤷🏻‍♀️.

Suddenly we heard yamada finally scream into the mfing mic.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH STUFF STUFF SHSJEIDNSJDJ" I didn't pay attention to whatever shit he said. But the mf just yelled out my name ROOTING FOR MY ASS.

"the embaressment" I laughed out loud as the students from other classes figured that I was the one getting called.

"okay then! The class representives, bakugo katsuki and y/n l/n please come up"

Bitch what that got to do with me😂 just let me pick my boogers in peace. I got up following bakugo anyways and wait for him to say his words.

"I will be number 1"

"oi bakugo don't be rude" kirishima yelled as the rest of the students groaned and whispered to each other.