𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏༄: Extra Quirk

While you were walking you put void down and told him to follow you cuz it was hard to carry the pizza and the cat at the same time.

You couldn't help but wonder about what shigiraki said in the gc. 'I was given a quirk? I only remember a man touching my head' you thought as you heard a ding from your phone informing that you arrived.

You were in an empty place so you decided to text them and inform that you're here.

When you did, shigiraki told you that he will send the so called "dabi" to get you. You waited for a minute until you felt the presence of a man next to you.

"you're that girl that they're talking about? Psh I don't see much" he remarked emotionless.

"please all I see infront of me is a burnt human with no emotion to spare. Nice to meet you too" you laughed and started following him to their hide out. Dabi scoffed and ignored you.

When you got to the door, dabi opened it and entered before you. "wow such gentleman you are-" you rolled your eyes but you were cut of by toga jumping on you.

"YY/NNNNNNNN IS THAT YOUUU? YOU LOOK SO PRETTY" you gladly hugged toga back trying to not burst like a crybaby who had diherea.

"OH MY GOD TOGAAAAAA YOU CHANGED ALOT" you squealed and let go of her to take a look at the people surrounding you.

"sup bitches" you waved and put the pizza down. "hello y/n" kirogiri greeted you as you held toga's hand.

"oh my God I'M SEEING THE Y/N IN PERSON" you heard twice fangirl and you decided to join. "AND IM SEEING TWICE IN PERSON" you let go of toga and held twice's.

When you turned to face shiggi you acted mad. "apologize to me for what you did at the usj" you crossed your arms and faced away from him.

"I love you too" he stated sarcastically as he got up to embrace you. You gladly hugged him and he hugged back removing a finger to not make you dust.

"it's been so long" you said and grabbed the pizza putting it on the bar. "damn I just realized this place is a bar, is it your hideout or something?"

"yes, don't dare to tell anyone about the place" shigiraki grabbed a slice you chewed on yours. You talked about random stuff which included you bullying dabi and telling them about tripping people on your way here.

"are you sure you're a hero?" twice chuckled next to you. "I only attended ua to use my quirk freely, I'm not really planning to be a hero. Fuck everyone" you shook your head.

"WHY DON'T YOU JOIN US?" toga beamed and you just laughed. "I mean.. I'm a lazy person toga if I joined you I will make things worse"

Shigiraki and kirogiri disagreed and told you thst your quirk will be helpful. "talking about quirks.. Shigiraki I don't remember getting another one" you faced shigiraki and sipped on your mtndew👺

"sensei gave you one, how do you not remember? I think it's called background check.."

"you're joking, are you talking about the quirk where I can see someone's info?? I thought it was from my dad who went to bring milk 7 years ago!"

Twice laughed at your clueless self and you smacked him. "anyways I don't use it alot since I'm not really used to it but my sensei told me something about training with him"

"eraserhead?" kirogiri asked

"yes, he's also my new dad so I'll kill you if you kill him" you glared and continued to eat the pizza.

"you can still say it was from your dad to not get in trouble" sigiraki said and I nodded.

You guys chatted for a while and you learned that shigiraki loved video games so you played genshin impact together along with toga.

When you looked at the time you saw it was 11pm. "fuck lmao aizawa's gonna kill me" you stood up quickly taking void in your arms.

"it was awesome seeing you guys again, I'll come soon. Maybe next week" you bid goodbye so did they and then you ran back to aizawa's house.

It was an hour walk so it was now 12am and his house was dark. Before entering you quickly tried to find a place to put void in so you can see him everyday. You ended up finding a mini box next to the house so you put him in and went to get in.

You slowly opened the door quietly and tried to sneak your way back in. As you were finally infront of your room the light flicked open making you flinch.

"are you that mad?" was the first thing you heard from aizawa.

"sorry u-uh.. I lost track of time.." you said still not moving. "atleast you're okay, don't make it happen again"

OK that was.... Unexpected 🤨🤨 you thanked aizawa quickly and enetered your room. You felt guilty for him but you shrugged it off cuz you were kinda shy being in your sensei's house and all.

"my life is so clownery ugh" you mumbled to yourself and went to put your clothes back to the bags but you found they were all empty. You check your wardrobe and found your clothes along with some new ones.

'shit why are you doing this..' you sighed and opened your phone to completed watching haikyuu.

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹