𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒙༄:Unpleasant talk

𑁍__________________________𑁍

"oh, midoryia! y/n! Good morning, you guys going to hero work today?" we met kirishima on our way out.

"hi kirishima, they haven't called us in a while so I'm excited to be back"

"yeah they said we don't need our uniforms and I don't really feel like wearing the school's.." I removed a fallen hair that tickled my nose.

"oh, you guys going to? what a coincidence" uraraka and tsu appeared.

hm what now, we might as well walk the same way, take the same stations and go to the same place🙄 what type of witty plan did they make this time.

🪐

oh holy shit we did indeed end up the same way, train station and same destination 💀💀💀

"what the hell is going on.." I raised an eyebrow as we approached the big 3.

we all walked to the same building. "do yall think it's a meeting..." I opened the door that revealed alot of heros. oh fuck it's abt overhaul isn't it....

"you know guys actually I forgot to bring my brain cells so I'm gonna turn and lea-"

AGAIN WITH THE CAPTURE WEAPON HOLDING IN PLACE. deku only started counting the heros and the rest stood surprised and nervous.

to be honest I don't like whatever is about to start. I only left myself limp allowing aizawa to drag me close to him.

"aizawa sense? what are you doing here?" uraraka came up along with tsu.

"I was called out suddenly and I know roughly what's about to happen"

it annoyed me so much that I KNOW what's this about. and Im soooo not in the mood to actually be a real hero, I mean fights ya y and all but dawg, I'm still a kid🥺

can't even hero in ohio 💀

"I already told you girls..that you'll someday have an active role" the dragon lady said.

I finally turned on my hero form and grabbed attention. "damn it" I grabbed the capture weapon off my face.

"y/n are you alright" tsu asked.

"peachy!" I glared.

"what a scary frown" aizawa grumbled

"nighteye let's get started" dragon lady finally turned to them.

We all moved our focus to nighteye as he started talking, the tension was annoying me, even tho I'm the only one tensed here. from what I know or predict, they'll start discussing about hissiasiki or however you spell his name, whatever.

We all finally moved to the meeting room and everyone took their seats, I heard some gossip passing by about whats the "mysterious hero" doing here, some asking abt me being a vigilante or some sort, this was satisfying, what a circus.

they started explaining and discussing and I only liked to listen, something was telling me to keep my form on. I needed any source of comfort at the moment so I tugged aizawas hand under the table and held it, he gave me a side look and I only ignored.