𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕༄: tenko u bitch

"oh its someone from UA. Cool!" a raspy voice I totally knew who it belonged to.

"let me have your autograph" the man wrapped an arm around dekus shoulder. This bitch, DID HE REALLY HAVE TO DO IT WHILE I'M HERE💀💀💀

"you're the one who got all beat up at the sports festival right?" deku was startled but contained himself.

I'm too tired for this shit, shigiraki my baby my honey... Hurt him and I will kill you ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

I looked with no surprised and put my hands on my waist." y-yeah" deku stuttered but smiled neverless.

"and werent you also one of those guys who ran into hero killer in hosu incident"

"you sure know alot"

"deku.... Whatever you do, stay calm" I warned him and he looked at me confused.

"man I can't believe it. We met again in a place like this" that's when deku realized it. Shigiraki's hand grabbed his neck and removed a finger to not use his quirk on him.

"tenko... You IDIOT" I hit myself in the forehead. Deku slowly looked at Shigiraki.

Tenko raised his head to reveal his face. "why don't we have some tea or something izuku midorya" he smiled creepily.

"I would really love to know why the fuck you're here" I groaned and held his middle finger, just in case.

"y-y-y/n.... You know him" deku glared at me, well that's another secret revealed🧍🏻‍♀️, fml.

"don't make a fuss, lets go sit. I only want to talk" Shigiraki led deku to a bench.

"how do you know that each other, are you a villian?!" deku glared at my innocent self, ok ouch.

"we tried to let her join the league, she's an awesome niece... Really disappointed that she refused"

"I'm not your niece tenko. You dumb shit couldnt you just come sometime later when I'm not here?! That's the second secret revealed!" I flicked his forehead.

"ugh... I will give you 2 minutes to say what you need" I groaned and stopped listening cuz I literally just don't care. I just know that he will talk about how he hates all might and shit.

When they talked, I saw that Shigiraki hardened his grib on deku's neck. "Let go!" I warned and Shigiraki instantly stopped.

"deku.." uraraka suddenly came and stood in front of us. "a friend.... No..... Gett your hands off him" uraraka stared with shock but managed to say.

"you need to go" I got up and turned to shigiraki. But before I could grab his shoulders I was suddenly kicked to the side.

Why is that kick fimiliar...

No....

Don't tell me....

"what have you done to your mother you fucking whore, where is she?!" a growling voice growled as I stood up. I slowly look at the figure I used to fear.