𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆༄:baku gc

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

"HAWKS you don't get it. I WOULD have chosen you as my internship but I have to go to hosu city for urgent matters" you sighed for the billionth time at hawks' whining.

You didn't notice aizawa entering the house. Then you coughed hardly but shrugged it off.

"BUT Y/N I THOUGHT WE WOULD MAKE TIKTOKS TOGETHER"

"suck it up you little bitch. Look I promise the next internship I'll choose you"

"and if you broke it"

"HAWKS... I don't break promises because I never make any but your whining will just give me chekchaks"

"tf is a chekchak"

"your mom. GOTTA NOW BYE LOVE YOU" you closed the phone and grabbed the tissue to blow your nose in it.

"what's that all about" aizawa startled you and made you cough.

"lord...dont scare me like that. What do you want for lunch?"

"sorry... And you're still not well so you won't be making anything today."

"too late I've already cleaned your room and the bathrooms" you knew aizawa was always tired and you weren't that sick anymore so you were fine.

"I thought you said that you can't go in my room without asking. Do you have a head band" you gave him a scrunchie and he only looked at you weird but tied his hair anyways.

"im making vegetable soup" aizawa said as he went to his room to change and take a shower.

You sat on the couch crossing your legs and put arm behind the couch, the other arm was on your chin. You were thinking about next week.

'I don't break promises hawks. I did promise to kill her after all so watch me keep one' you smiled darkly.

Days later

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

BAKU-NO MINA STOP ASKING IF YOU CAN KILL MIN*TA

Simp
The hell wrong with the chat name

I just realized that I never opened the chat since I was added to it

LEM
WHY ARE YOU HERE

LEAVE THE SQUAD BITCH

simp
K I'm going to deku's-

LEM
NO STAY HERE OR DIE

manly
LMAO hi y/n!

StickyToiletpaper

ayyyeeeeeee it's my girllllll

Simp
Wassup wassup sero

Alien
MYYYY BAEEEE HEYY

StickyToiletpaper