𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚༄: Burn

season 5 spoilers!

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

"toga let me show u my room" everyone stopped in front of my house that was still covered with yellow tape.

Toga got excited and ran up to me, I led them all and they looked around. I'm pretty much surprised cuz the house wasn't that messy when I got stabbed.

I opened my room which had the most yellow tape in the whole house. I kicked the door down anyway and my room was revealed.

Yall think we gonna get flashbacks? ☹️☹️ Na Hon go read smth else if you want that.

"yall take this and pour it all over the house" I gave them tanks of gas.

"WOAH BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE, SPECIALLY THAT CORNER" toga jumped around. I let them explore the house and destroy what ever they wanted since I wanted to talk to kurogiri about something.

"hey uuh...look don't get mad but I may or may not have used my quirk on you" I chuckled nervously as I pulled him aside. Kurogiri froze trying to process if you used the background check or the copy.

"oboro.. Why did you leave them" I turned serious and held his arm.

So to make it quick, I was at the bar once playing with twice. I was bored and was also curious about everyone.

So when I used my background check on kurogiri, I found out that his real name is oboro and he's the lost friend of aizawa and yamada.

"look I know what happened back then but idk details.. I don't know why you became a villain but it's not too late to appear as oboro again" I tried to convince him but it still didn't seem to work.

"what are you talking about miss y/n?" He said cluelessly. I looked at him with a frown trying to figure if he was pretending or not.

"quit the act. You know who you are right?!" I grabbed his forearms and shook it a little.

"my name is kurogiri, and I'm protector of shigiraki tomura" his face seemed to be disturbed for second. I took notice and decided to use my quirk again.

"miss y/n? Are you alright?" kurogiri asked as I rubbed my eyes in horrification.

"you're... A...."

"I apologize y/n, I can't tell you details. however... I have my own reasons" he finally spoke and ruffled my already messed up hair.

Http//:YallPlzStop😸. Com

"no.. No you don't own the reasons, oboro! Dad made you like this... I know deep inside you remember something! Just try!" I grabbed his fore arms again and squeezed it.

It went silent for a while, I tried to choose the right words to say. Why am doing this? Cuz I guess I wanna do something good for once lol.

"...they still visit your grave.."

Suddenly there was strong tension between us, kurogiris face kept swirling around and I started to see a face behind it.