ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ: ᴛᴇɴ

𑁍__________________________𑁍

rewatching season 6

thats what im just doing in my waiting room, the room between portals, dreams and life.

some people are ment to die, its their fate, their canon event, some die heros, some die sick, some die evil and some die alone...

and some watch them die.

somewhere in the neverending pink clouds and skies, with just some sound waves playing from no source, there lies a girl, watching all who she loved walk their way to war.

that girl being me.

"Were starting the operation soon"

"Why am in the support team dammit!" Bakugo scowls and I watch him stoicly.

I move my head to face the barely opened portal door, the door that leads to aizawa's dorm room. i read whats on it.

ᴛʜɪs ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪs ᴘʟᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʟ ᴍᴇ

i was really considering standing up right now and go back to help, to atleast be sarcastic while fighting, to atleast ease everyone...

this door is making me frustrated, im closing it. i tick my tongue and stand up rushing to the door and before i could slam it a foot apeared stopping it from closing.

i look up to the person pulling the door open again, it was alan.

"you know im actually very late to the operation right" he smirked down at me, i just let him in and sit back on the couch.

"Edneavor! This way!" i looked at the screen watching a nurse yell from a hallway and mirko jump somewhere and pink pussy cat started telling everyone to evacuate.

"why does that matter, youre not originally involved" i sighed, smooth cold wind light brush us.

"dont play dumb with me i know youre on edge right now, you wanna go there and fight with them" he watched with me as he said.

"y/n i know youre coming back" he then faced me.

"i was planning to from the beginning i just dont know when" i frowned.

its so complicated i want to change some events from there, i have to warn everybody that im still here and that things wont be easy with me.

"who said they all have to see you at once" alan put a hand on his cheeks bored. "we're lucky that you scripted us to not feel pain, that way battle makes it easier for me" he chuckled totally changing the subject.

but wait. that did click somethings.
hes right they all dont have to see me at once. what i wanna change in this scene right now doesnt even involve all of them.

and the only people who know about my secret is aizawa and yamada.

"son of a bitch youre a genius" i finally look at him.