𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆༄: Whip not wap

𑁍__________________________𑁍

No

don't take offense

but no

I don't celebrate Christmas

i came back late that night and found the class all sparkly and very green. I came in the moment when eri mistook it for Halloween or Easter, my laugh gave it away.

"oh y/n! hey! we got you clothes to dress u-" ojiro came up greeting and we did our usual fist bump.

"I'm good...you guys go on and have fun but I'll be on my way" I raised my hand motioning for him to stop, I was about to turn around but eri stopped me.

"w-well, atleast, before you go...eri got you something" deku came up to me and handed me a bag. I looked down at eri with a smile on gratefulness.

"A bag? I love bags!" I played dumb to get a laugh from eri, it came from the class instead.

"yeah we know but there's something in it" denki said.

"open it" mina said excitedly. I shook my head in rejection saying no.

"bro just open it" denki laughed. I finally gave in a chuckle and opened the bag.

"a little bag?" I said confused pulling out the little bag inside of the bag. Kirsihima and sero deadpanned, obviously confused.

"midoryia where the hell is the gift?"
sero whispered to deku

"I don't know!?" he said panicked. honestly I could care less about whatever gift they planned out.

"aww I love bags" I knelt to eris confused face and hugged her, she decided to not question my love for bags.

okay time to leave.

"y/n...aren't you going to stay?"

You're cute for trying. call me heartless but I ain't staying, not with some tension coming from some people. this thought made me shudder cringing at that fact.

"oh eri, Christmas isn't for everyone" I ruffled her hair and turned around again going to my dorm this time.

I haven't been exactly the care taker💀💀 the girls wouldn't leave eri alone when the school day is finished and eri is mostly asleep during school hours, so I usually just watch her for 2 or 3 hrs, that if the teachers don't hang with her.

I felt aizawa follow me in the halls, I stopped to see what he wants to say since its obviously he's not just following to sleep or something.

"yes?" I blinked putting one hand on my waist.

"nothing...just missed you," he put his hands in scarf to warm them, I pouted at that and gave him a sad smile.

"you look tired..." he continued and I removed his hand from the scarf to warm them with my own.

"don't I always...."

"why don't you wanna stay with the class?" he pulled me in a hug and we stayed in that position. I didn't know what to say so I just stayed silent. I only closed my eyes taking in every momenr of the the hug.