𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆༄: Dad

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

We sat in the main room and everyone were betting on who will get the most money from their parents.

"y/n you're the only one left, go ask aizawa sense!" kirishima looked at me. I only gave a chuckle and was about to refuse but-

Speak of the devil👹

"ask me what" aizawa passed by us stopping by the door. "watch this" I whispered to them and chuckled.

"Aye dad, can I have 500 yen?" I stood on the couch with my knees. Aizawa widened his eyes for some reason.

"400 yen? What do you need 300 yen for? I only have 200..ill give you 100 give me 50 back" aizawa played dumb and the whole class laughed.

"I should take an award for not winning" I crossed my arms and acted proud.

"Y/N THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HEARING CALL AIZAWA SENSEI DAD!!" Mina came to tackle me down and I only shrieked in surprise.

Tf is she talking about😰 I DIDN'T CALL HIM DAD-

"uhh... I didn't?"I sweat dropped and she let go.

" but you did!" deku said and I shook my head in disagreement.

" my good sir I can-" suddenly I was grabbed from my shoulders and got carried.

" would like to stay longer but I actually don't. You're coming with me"

"BUT I WAS PLANNING ON SLEEPING TODAY" i tried to let him go but he was too strong for that.

"THEY'RE GONNA CELEBRATE, KAWAAIIIIII" hakeguri beamed as we left.

"why am I coming with you?"

"because hizashi wanted you" he placed me on his shoulders and continued walking.

"ugghhrrhhhhhh" I groaned in frustration and didn't try to protest anymore.

Timeskip to the PRO H3RO MALL

"Ok so I'm here because????"

"?" hizashi gave me a questioning look and he looked confused.

"what? Aizawa sensei said that you wanted me here?" just as I said that aizawa already bought something.

"I did want to treat you something but didn't have the time to plan when I should" hizashi still seemed confused and tried to remember if he said anything earlier.

"she called me dad"

"I didn't! -"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOO WAYYYYY" suddenly I was engulfed with a very bone crushing hug.

"I HAVE NEVER EXPECTED FOR MY NEICE TO START AND GET COMFORTABLE WITH YOU SHOTAAAA! WE ARE CELEBRATING YEAAAAAAAAAHHH" hizashi kept shaking me and I jist- couldn't even process how fast he was😟

"BUT I DIDN'T"

"let's go" aizawa took me from zashi and we started walking to an arcade.