𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏༄: roasting mineta

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹

1ST POV

I was sitting on aizawa's desk in class, trying to not doze off while I'm sitting. Kinda glad the class was here.

But not TOO glad cuz Sato, Mina, kirishima and denki were crying. All that cuz they failed the practical exam.

BUILD YOURSELF A MOTHERFUCKING BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT.

"w-well we still don't know.. There might be a last minute twist" midorya waved his hands trying to comfort Mina.

"stop it midorya, saying that out loud might jinx it" sero put his hands on deku's shoulder.

"we were supposed to pass the exam in order to go to the summer camp, and since we didn't we will have to go to summer school instead" denki cried and had his back on us.

Then he turned and poked deku in the nose.

"and if you don't get it then you're dumber than monkeys!!"

Damn I wanna taste the boogers 🤤🤤🤤. Holdon.....

Nevermind

That was his eyes.

"shut up" I groaned blinking my eyes hard. "well I don't even know myself, my team won thanks to mineta but all I did was sleep" sero pointed to mineta who was proud of himself.

"Y/N SINCE I WAS TOTALLY IMPRESSIVE YOU SHOULD GO ON A DATE WITH ME" mineta stared at my boobs, I followed his gaze and tried to see what's so cool about boobs.

It's not even that visible since I was wearing the boys uniform. Last time the school told me to wear the girl's uniform, I burned it in front of them till they got bored and just let me do what I want.

I. Can't. Stand. Skirts.

Uraraka also decided to comment about how un ladylike Im being which I ignored cuz I wasn't in a mood to even spare her a glance.

"THAT'S NOT MANLY MINETA" kirishima yelled as mineta made grabby hands.

"ew boy don't talk to me" I scrunched my nose trying my best not to kick him like soccer out of this window right now.

"naaaahhh...." denki sucked on air like I just roasted someone. Bruh you good? 😐

Mineta was taken aback but quickly put on a smirk.

"oh word? That's why you stink"

...

Oh, you want to play? Sure Ive got time.

"I stink? But isn't your pp small?" I scowled and spat at him. For extra effect I looked him up and down like I'm judging him, and it worked👽.

"oop" todoroki came next to me and Mina muffled a laugh. Bakugo's attention was now on us.

"yea the girls locker room know about your existence from your small meat"