𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓༄: Innocence

Timeskip

The bell rang and school finally ended, you got your bag and went to leave the class but you were stoped by the bitch called aizawa.

"yes aizawa sensei?" you tried to sound cute but you felt so badly stupid.

"follow me" he got his stuff and told you. You abouta get railed😍😍😍

'for fucks sake. Not that i mind, he looks homeless but he's hot lmao' you mentally laughed and followed him to the teachers lounge.

When he opened the door, he sat on his desk that was next to present mic.

"oi aizawa what's up-huh? HEY MY FAVORITE LISTENER YOURE HERE" present mic yelled excitedly and you were honestly happy to see him.

"oh present mic sensei, he kidnaped me. It's a bad crime" you chuckled and acted hurt. Aizawa gave you a glare and removed his scarf.

Present mic fake gasped and played along. "you're right were gonna arrest him"

"shut the fuck up yamada" aizawa grumbled and told you to sit down.

An idea popped up in your head and you decided to fool them both for a while.

"aizawa sensei what does fuck mean?" you innocnently asked making the two stare at you with disbelief.

"you don't know-?" yamada asked.

"its not a good word l/n don't say it" aizawa was quick to cut him off.

Both teachers glared at eachother and they looked like they were talking mentally, you tried not to burst from laughing.

"so y/n l/n is your name, why did you say it was n/n" aizawa turned to you.

"wait your name is y/n, oh my favourite listener lied to me" mic cried like a baby who forced a fart in his diaper🧏🏽‍♀️🧘🏽‍♀️ also the cry was in autotune.

"sorry mic sensei, I wasn't sure if I would get in so I just didn't see a reason to tell you my real name, as for the class I rather stay hidden cuz... Uh"

You didn't know if you should tell them the truth or just make up a lie.

"honestly I wanna avoid interacting with students cuz im not a confident person" you laughed nervously. You didn't lie but you didn't say the truth either.

"okay..? try to not do that. Another question.. What's your quirk and why did you cover yourself during the test?" aizawa didn't want to believe what you said but nobody told him to, he can suck your puthy for all you care.

"do we really have to go that deep?" you forgot you were acting for a sec and crossed your leg.

"answer the question, you have no choice"

You sighed and transformed infront of both. You just had straight face while both were just trying to find words to say.

Mic's jaw dropped, it was silent for a min and you felt awkward. This feels like a quiet circus.

"yes I'm that mysterious unlicensed hero and yes my actual name is y/n l/n but honestly Im good at getting on my knees and im ready to beg you both not to report me to the police" you avoided eye contact and it was still silent for a min that felt like those 10 secs thst never wanted to pass.

"WAHHHHH YOURE THAT GIRL WHO HAD THE SAME QUIRK AS MINE AND OTHERS TOO" you were suddenly lifted up in the air by mic.

'mic ilysm and I'm ready to get the adoption papers' you mentally cried while yamada kept on screaming about how cool that was.

"put me down mic sensei I feel sick.." you were finally back on the chair and aizawa still stared at you with shock.

"CALL ME YAMADA SENSEI MY LISTENER" mic still cried so you just nodded. How is this guy alive bruh.

"involving yourself in fights was very wrong of you, I wont report you to anyone under one condition. Don't get involved again" aizawa grumbled and glared at you.

"why did you even involve yourself in something you could've gotten hurt in"

At this point you wanted to cry cuz the mom you live with wouldnt care if you fell of the roof or not, but then there's them. You finally decided that you will start calling aizawa and yamada sensei your un official dads.

"fine, it's a deal dadzawa sensei. And i did it out of boredom, sometimes to find an excuse to be away from home" you blurted out not realizing what you said.

Yamada stoped crying and his mood turned 180 degrees so he went from crying to laughing real quick.

"what's so funny.." you look at yamada's ugly ass laugh that you wanted to laugh along.

"don't call me that again"

"call you what"

"you know what"

"I don't know what youre talkjng about, well since you have no more questions im gonna go bye!" you avoided the talk and hurried outside.

"wait! I still have more question-" aizawa tried to stop you but you already poofed like Abra kadabra Nicki minaj version👩🏽‍🦯.

"I still can't believe she called you that, I'm jealous" mic stoped laughing and sat back on his desk.

"shut the fuck up yamada, I'm quite surprised she's different then the other brats"

"her innocence? It's too funny, you gotta hope it won't be ruined by your other students"

Little did they know, you're the one who's gonna ruin them even more. You can be even meaner than bakugo sometimes, no one should underestimate you. Thats the fun in acting innocent.

Aizawa only looked at the door where you left from and sighed.

Something doesn't feel right.

𖦹᯽_________________᯽𖦹